CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
CONTEST: Win a new, sealed copy of The Urbz DS courtesy of TJordan522

To enter, all you have to do is post.

Please be considerate and do not enter if:
A. You already have the game.
B. You don't own a DS.

I will pick a winner at random in exactly one week.

My sister always plays my DS, and now I might be able to offer something other than Pictochat.

But I'm not trying to lamely justify why I should win, just, pick me!

Hey guys....sorry for leaving you hanging in suspense there. Anyway, it doesn't look like I'm going to have time to pick a winner and send the game out before I leave for my vacation, so it will most likely have to wait until I return next Friday. There's just so much for me to do right now before I leave tomorrow AM and I don't think I can squeeze this in.
Check back next week for the winner!

How are you choosing said winner? Randomly?

Even though the pile of many free games is a good compensation prize, I'd still rather have been included in the game. It's a small form of immortality, after all. :)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']How are you choosing said winner? Randomly?

Even though the pile of many free games is a good compensation prize, I'd still rather have been included in the game. It's a small form of immortality, after all. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I rather would have been in the game too...
OK, I am off to random.org to choose a post number of a winner. If a post number is selected and that user already made a post in the thread, I will select the second post number.

Thanks to everyone who entered my contest! It's actually very sad for me to have to choose one winner out of around 262 entrants...I wish I had a few more copies to give away :whistle2:(.

Maybe I will run another contest again in the future....this was fun.

Just thought I'd toss this back on the front burner:
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's been almost 2 months since your Urbz DS contest ended and I still have not received the game. I haven't received a response to any of my private message attempts to reach you over the last month. The moderator who attempted to contact you over this last week has not received any reply, either.

Sorry to make this public, but my attempts to reach you privately as well as the attempts of a moderator to reach you have both failed. Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding and we can get this resolved.[/QUOTE]

From this post right here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1387388#post1387388

bread's done
Back