$19.99
Sega Genesis Arcade Legends
$14.99
Frogger TV Arcade
Circuit City
Red Dot Sale
Save Up to 50% on select Video Games
Over 50 Titles to Choose From
"*" - Games that are in the deal and advertised.

PS2
$39.99
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent
Ghost Recon 2
Megaman X8
$24.99
Gretzky 05
Winnie the Pooh: Rumbly Tumbly Adventure
$14.99
Backyard Wrestling 2*
$9.99
Hitman 2*
XBOX
$39.99
Greg Hasting's Tournament Paintball
KOTOR 2
$24.99
GTA Double Pack
$14.99
Backyard Wrestling 2*
GBA
$24.99
Spongebob the Movies
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
$14.99
F-Zero GP Legend*
$12.99
Classic Donkey Kong
Classic Zelda 2
Classic Metroid
Classic Super Mario Bros.

GC
$99.99
System w/ free 8MB Nyko memory card ($14.99 value).
$24.99
Winnie the Pooh: Rumbly Tumbly Adventure
1080 Avalanche
$19.99
Official Nintendo Wired Controller
PC
$39.99
MoH: Pacific Assault
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Sims 2
Rome: Total War
$19.99
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Flight Simulator 04: A Century of Flight
Rise of Nations: Gold Edition
Age of Mythology Gold
$9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 05
Madden 05
Sims Deluxe
Tournament Poker: No Limit Texas Hold'em
Target
GBA
$79.99
SP System w/ The Legend of Zelda 2

DVDs Will Now Be Listed in the DVD Forum

Just to be extra-super-clear: is it 50% off of the listed price, or is the listed price what the game would be after the discount?

I'm pretty sure the prices listed are already discounted, but just to be sure...

This is just wishful thinking, but remember how the $5 CC sale had their prices ringing up a week or so early? Perhaps the red dot games are as well. Another thought is the red dots are those Value Game stickers and they'll all be up to 50 percent off.

Backyard Wrestling 2 fell in price with a mighty thud. I know the game got hideous reviews, but I certainly didn't think that would stop it from selling reasonably well to a certain demographic. Maybe it really is as bad as I've heard. . .

Wow a full list of the possible games in the deal would be incredible.
Thanx for the heads up Dropout, I can start collecting all of my pennies

Red dot sale has a lot of potential. Maybe CC will clear out their 15.99-19.99 games? With 50 titles, it should be interesting...

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='kaw']Red dot sale has a lot of potential. Maybe CC will clear out their 15.99-19.99 games? With 50 titles, it should be interesting...

Thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

Agreed, hopefully some nice deals will pop up. Maybe someone can give us an official post about the games.

Sims Deluxe looks pretty promising for 9.99... Thanks Dropout!

Still have an odd urge to say thanks trust after all these weeks... >.

is it 50% off of the listed price, or is the listed price what the game would be after the discount?

read it closely... its up to 50% off. Doesn't necessarily mean all games in promotion are 50% off. Could only be 5% for all we know.

As for Backyard Wrestling 2, CC sures knows to try and get rid of that stock early.

Thanks again TC.

I think I will pass again this week as I am still saving for Growlanser.

Hmm... I think I'll wait till BYW2 is $5
This could be interesting though, could be some sweet deals for $12 or so.

That red dot sale might hold some water on its own. Gonna have to check that. Very nice prices for Age of Mythology and Rise of Nations: Gold Edition. Hopefully BB has it at the same price so I'll GGC both of those but if they don't than oh well, I'll just get it at CC.

Thanks Dropout.

Next time someone goes to CC, check out the prices on some games and see if they already dropped the price like in previous sales (early). You could try some in the advertisement, like BW2, and see if it comes up for $14.99.

[quote name='Agent_logan']Damn, the boy must have a time machine to get it this early![/quote]

His magical powers us mere mortals can't comprehend.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Agent_logan']Damn, the boy must have a time machine to get it this early![/quote]

His magical powers us mere mortals can't comprehend.[/quote]

who you callin' boy? :boxing:

Ah CC denied me using the BB PoP:WW coupon from OXM when they had the game on sale for $35 two weeks ago (girl said I could either take the coupon off the regular $50 price, or buy the game for the sale price of $35)

So I tucked the coupon in my glove box in the hopes that BB would have a similar sale.

Image2_2x3.gif

"It's all falling into place."

POP2 for $25 is sweet now, but by the time I get around to playing it I can find it for less than $20. Still thanks OP.

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz']POP2 for $25 is sweet now, but by the time I get around to playing it I can find it for less than $20. Still thanks OP.

Jeremy[/quote]

my thoughts as well...the coupon expires on 2.28.5, so im hoping for another drop b4 it expires...if not, oh well...i'll do as you said

w/free X-Arcade

...wait a sec.

does this mean the X-Arcade joystick?! or some other X-Arcade product?

i've heard the x-arcade is a pretty crappy joystick actually compared to others in the same price range (you could get a Hori stick or build a better one for around the same price), but free would clinc the deal.

[quote name='JunkyardGod']w/free X-Arcade

...wait a sec.

i've heard the x-arcade is a pretty crappy joystick actually compared to others in the same price range (you could get a Hori stick or build a better one for around the same price), but free would clinc the deal.[/quote]

i don't know anything about it, except for whats in the ad....its a disc in an xbox case and there is a detail box next to the pic on the ad that says "download classic arcade games using Xbox Live"

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='JunkyardGod']w/free X-Arcade

...wait a sec.

i've heard the x-arcade is a pretty crappy joystick actually compared to others in the same price range (you could get a Hori stick or build a better one for around the same price), but free would clinc the deal.[/quote]

i don't know anything about it, except for whats in the ad....its a disc in an xbox case and there is a detail box next to the pic on the ad that says "download classic arcade games using Xbox Live"[/quote]

Which is the Xbox Live arcade:
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/livearcade/default.htm

bread's done
Back