Villains. Say which one is your favorite and why. (Poll to come soon)

Quintessence

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I always thought Krang was cool.

He is pink and squishy yet could order everybody around.

Krang.gif

POLLS TO COME AFTER I SEE THE MAIN CONTENDERS.

Well if your going to talk about best villians, perhaps OP you should start a poll.

You gotta add

Krang (TMNT)
Megatron (Transformers -G1)
T-1000 (T2)
Agent Smith (Matrix Trilogy)
Darth Vader (Original SW Trilogy)
The Joker (Any version, movie, comic book or animated)
T-800 (Terminator 1)

feel free to add.

Best villain? Patrick Bateman, without any doubt or competition. Macklershed will back me up on this.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Well if your going to talk about best villians, perhaps OP you should start a poll.

You gotta add

Krang (TMNT)
Megatron (Transformers -G1)
T-1000 (T2)
Agent Smith (Matrix Trilogy)
Darth Vader (Original SW Trilogy)
The Joker (Any version, movie, comic book or animated)
T-800 (Terminator 1)

feel free to add.[/quote]

I changed the title so that people can post about whatever they want. I may make a poll after a while when I see what the general popular ones are.

I've always been quite partial to Megatron. Also Cobra Commander, Sideshow Bob, Starscream, Galvatron, Destro, Baron Harkonnen (Dune) and Grand Admiral Thrawn.

[quote name='Dandeschain']I've always been quite partial to Megatron. Also Cobra Commander, Sideshow Bob, Starscream, Galvatron, Destro, Baron Harkonnen (Dune) and Grand Admiral Thrawn.[/QUOTE]

damn I forgot about Cobra Commander. We need a live action GI Joe MOVIE NOW DAMN IT... We are over 9/11 so now give us a movie about terrorists and a bunch of rednecks kicking there ass with big guns!!

Jango Fett!!!

Kefka from FFVI
He was just hilarious. Some of the best video game lines evah came from him. He's just so quotable. Really hes one of the few villians from any medium that I have found to be memorable.

"I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!" -Kefka
"Ahem. There's SAND on my boots " -Kefka
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things...I'm going to destroy!!" -Kefka
"This is sickening! You sound like chapters from a self-help booklet! Prepare yourselves!" -Kefka

Darth Revan, he was downright awesome, although he might not count as a Villain. Others that get my vote are Agent Smith and Magneto.

[quote name='Quintessence']I always thought Krang was cool.

He is pink and squishy yet could order everybody around.

POLLS TO COME AFTER I SEE THE MAIN CONTENDERS.[/quote]

Finally! Nice to see Krang getting the recognition he deserves. Plus he's hilarious. I hope my avatar inspired this thread.

Magneto cause he's one of those villians that you actually agree with some of the time. Other times he's just a complete prick though...

The King of England, Edward the Longshanks. That guy was absolutely ruthless in Braveheart.

"Who is this person that speaks to me as though I needed his advice?" right before he tosses the guy out a window!

"Not the archers. My scouts tell me their archers are miles away and no threat to us. Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. Their dead cost nothing."

Longshanks - "Archers."
Commander - "Beg your pardon sire, but won't we hit our own troops?"
Longshanks - "Yes... but we'll hit theirs as well. We have reserves... attack ."

Doesn't get much more cruel than that!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Finally! Nice to see Krang getting the recognition he deserves. Plus he's hilarious. I hope my avatar inspired this thread.[/quote]

I have actually been on a Krang craze for a while now, and when I was reading some thread in which you had posted in I laughed pretty hard when I saw your avatar picture! So I suppose that yes, you have somewhat inspired this thread! :applause:

There are so many different answers on here that it is going to be hard to make a poll, but I will try! I will give this topic a few more days and see how it goes.

[quote name='Quintessence']I have actually been on a Krang craze for a while now, and when I was reading some thread in which you had posted in I laughed pretty hard when I saw your avatar picture! So I suppose that yes, you have somewhat inspired this thread! :applause:[/quote]

You'd laugh even harder if you saw the episode. I believe it is on the 2nd volume of the TMNT original cartoon dvds.

Basically Shredder goes to talk to Krang on his purple communicator and when Krang answers he's in a towel, wearing a shower cap and soap on a rope. Krang then says, "Shredder, this better be important you've interrupted my shower!"

There's another episode in which Krang gets upset because his soap opera program is interrupted :lol: . Kind of makes you wonder what exactly Krang is doing down there in the Technodrome while Shredder, Rocksteady & Bebop are going after the Turtles.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']You'd laugh even harder if you saw the episode. I believe it is on the 2nd volume of the TMNT original cartoon dvds.

Basically Shredder goes to talk to Krang on his purple communicator and when Krang answers he's in a towel, wearing a shower cap and soap on a rope. Krang then says, "Shredder, this better be important you've interrupted my shower!"

There's another episode in which Krang gets upset because his soap opera program is interrupted :lol: . Kind of makes you wonder what exactly Krang is doing down there in the Technodrome while Shredder, Rocksteady & Bebop are going after the Turtles.[/quote]

I loved those cartoons and watched them all the time, so I probably saw both of those episodes! Maybe I will pick up the DVDs sometime.

Anyway, another thing that makes Krang so cool is his voice. If anybody wants to learn about that here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvkHm87se2U

Murdoc from Macgyver

and

David Hasselhoff self-proclaimed King of the Internet, you know his rule will be unjust

Honorable Mention: Dr. Phil

the task master: i liked his costume and his ability to copy and remember any move someone does it was a simple ability but could be pretty deadly when you consider how many things you could and he did potentially learn and mimic perfectly from anyone he saw. photo reflexive memory i think they called it.

the original green goblin norman osbourne: the guy was fucking evil pure and simple and you could easily imagine how creepy itd be to have him coming after you doing that evil ass goblin laugh. to this day im still saddened over the lame gobline they did in the spiderman movies.

carnage: venom was bad enough as a villan but now you put a psychopathic serial killer in a symboite suit and youve got a damn near unstoppable force of pure evil.

bane: the lengths he went to to beat batman are still some of the best comic book reading to date and though he really only beat him due to using venom and batman being tired he did what nobody could. and later on when he got his shit together and got off of venom he was even cooler.

the joker: no need to explain it hes the best villan in the dc universe to me.

deadpool: back when he was evil he was one of wolverines funniest and most badass villans and even as a hero he couldnt be topped in some things.

apocolypse: first living mutant and original badass and creepy.

kraven the hunter: he was one of spideys best villans imo and a shame he was never used in a film.

I would have to say the comic book version of the Joker. His insanity, lack of humanity, and his inability to care for others or himself make him extremely deadly.

In The Killing Joke, the Joker appears at Commissioner Jim Gordon's home one night and shoots his daughter in the stomach at close range, paralyzing her. He then kidnaps the Commissioner. The Joker strips the daughter naked and takes photographs of her injured body, which he later shows Gordon in an attempt to drive him insane; Joker seeks to prove that any man can have "one really bad day" and become just like him.

Auric Goldfinger, purveyor and instigator of the Bond tradition of stylish villainy that was later perfected by Emilio Largo. Goldfinger gets the vote, though, for creating the MOST ELABORATE SET IN MOVIE HISTORY for his Operation Grand Slam presentation... only to kill everyone who witnessed his presentation seconds after.

FrankBooth1.jpg

Frank Booth in Blue Velvet. he's just fucking evil and in the least artificial way possible.

the runner up is Bob, another david lynch villian:
bob2.jpg

Rei-Ginsei, the character in the original Vampire Hunter D movie who could twist space around him. He had this badass weapon called a shrikeblade that was essentially a boomerang made out of metal. With his ability, he could send it anywhere he wanted. He also could bend it - and any other weapons - around him. Plus he was a real smartass talker. I just love a villian that makes me laugh because he's such an asshole.

Which means Kefka has to be mentioned. I know kittykatgirl said him earlier, and he deserves all mention. Easily the best villian I've ever seen in a video game.

Pokey - from Earthbound - deserves some mention. Two-faced until the end, always getting in your way, shitting in the desert (which is still hilarious), until he ultimately escapes into the void of space. You really wanted to ring his fat neck. He's kinda like an interstellar Cartmen, really.

I'll think about this more.

Edit: Ahh. The Robot Devil. Again, a smartass, but he ends up getting himself into trouble so much that you can't help but love him.

[quote name='The Crotch']Easy choice, and two of the biggest spoilers in all of StarCraft:
Kerrigan and Duran. Both for obvious reasons. Kerrigan is responsible for the deaths of some of the best characters in Brood War (specifically, Stukov and Fenix - fuck Duke). She's a nigh-unstoppable killing machine, and even bested Zeratul. Tassadar taught her pretty damn well, I think.

But Duran? He's Duran. The puppetmaster. Who's wearing the pants at the end of Brood War? Kerrigan? No. Mengsk? No. Artanis or Zeratul? No and fuck no. Duran and his race (Xel'naga, presumably) are the ones really in charge.
[/quote]
Good old Starcraft.

When is Starcaft II coming out!?!?!?!

I'll have to throw Sylar from Heroes in there; he fucking eats brains people.

Unicron from Transformers, whom ate planets, and Beast Wars Megatron who was going to undo time to rule it. He also had a little ducky
22.jpg
23.jpg

bread's done
Back