Vinatge stereos and vinyl?

Ah I'd love to come across one of these top of the line Pioneers one day! You are lucky to have it - enjoy! What speakers is it driving?
That is usually the first thing I get asked when someone knows I have that receiver. Unfortunately just some run of the mill old Kenwoods. Don't remember the model. Nothing you'd wanna hunt out. Speakers are my next investment. Really hard to find ones that can handle the receiver. So many of the speakers today are geared for home theater. I just want some monster old school style speakers that can handle the wattage. Have you seen the SX1980? Wheeewwww....

I've seen old klipsch (the wood ones) for $50 at garage sales.
Just an update. I saw some yesterday that were pretty beat for $100. The guy also wanted $50 for a modern receiver, so his electronics were priced pretty high. I asked him about video games and he told me he threw one away earlier. He reached in his recycle bin and gave me a metroid 2 on gameboy!

Viva - yes the 1980 is wild - all those totl Pioneers are awesome. I just have more of thing for the xx50s than the xx80s but I'll take either if they present themselves!

Slowdive - I saw an esate sale listing for last sat/sun with a nice pair of walnut finish kg4s and some lower end KLH but couldn't go because I had an out of town event I had to go to. I'm curious what they were asking but knowing estate sales prices it was probably a bit high. Also - are gameboy games even recyclable? Regardless - nice score! Never hurts to ask right!

I got a nice little vinyl score this weekend. My sister gave me about 40 records. I had known she was going to give them to me but didn't know what it was. It's some late 70s early 80s metal - KISS, Molly Hatchet, Alice Cooper, etc. as well as some other odds and ends. Pretty neat. Not exactly my style but hey - free records!

My latest stereo equipment acquisition. It's not vintage though. It's a tpa3116 digital amp. Above it in the pic is an old Sonic Impact t-amp that I've been using for my computer speakers for a while so I'm no stranger to Texas Instruments tripath amps. The board is tiny - about the size of a playing card. It's a very impressive little amp for all of eleven dollars. Powering some Paradigm titan v1s. Looking forward to building a little case for it and using in my living room with my turntable. Seriously considering pairing it with a tube pre because so many others online seem to like that combo.

[attachment=16224:IMG_1341.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a couple of vintage Yamaha speakers for free at a garage sale. I don't have a pic yet and I can not find one of them on google images. They are probably 80s with 3 push buttons for the type of sound on front (I am storing them at my parents garage, so I don't have the info handy.) Guy said they were working, but they are so big, he wanted to downsize!

My latest audio acquisition! I paid waaayyy too much for this thing at a freakin' thrift store of all places. It was paired with some JBL bookshelf speakers so that added to the price tag unfortunately. I couldn't pass it up as it's my first 70s solid state. And it's my first piece of Marantz gear! That wood case though! I will be buying some aftermarket repro feet for it and replacing the blown lamps (as you can see the AM/FM display is completely out.) Gotta give it a little cleaner on the volume pot which is a little scratchy but otherwise it sounds great!

[attachment=16685:11892158_10153455327740907_2841909644213377537_n.jpg]

^^^ Hey, nice Marantz there, bordjon!  I'm new to this thread, but I used to be a big vintage stereo collector - unfortunately I sold off almost all of it about 10 years ago.  I did hang on to a few pieces, though, including this attractive Marantz beauty... 

my4270_800.jpg

I currently have this connected to two pairs of vintage speakers still in very nice shape - a pair of Large Advent Loudspeakers, and a pair of Infinity Q5 speakers.  

Nice quad Girls with Guns! One of these days I hope to come across a quad to try out myself.

I currently have the Marantz hooked up to the JBL bookshelves it came with and they aren't bad at all. This thing gets loud! Eventually I'm gonna try it out with my main speakers - some 21 year old Klipsch kg3.2s.

My morning yard sale haul - not too bad but nothing amazing. But hey I'm happy when I come home with any records at all!

Saw some fun Sansui furniture grade speakers for 50 but just don't really have too much interest in Sansui speakers. Also saw some DCM bookshelves for 10 but I just don't need any more bookshelves!

[attachment=16689:IMG_1365.JPG]

Had some nice pick ups yesterday and today. Estate sales. White album, DSOTM, blonde on blonde, freakin' Nick Drake box set among others. Didn't see much vintage stereo. I did pick up a great condition Parker 51 fountain pen for 50c and the guy gave me a half dollar coin as my change.

I replaced the fuse style lamps in my Marantz so now my dial is all lit up! Also sprayed some electronics contact cleaner on the pots and switches. I ordered some feet from the guy I ordered the lamps from and had to go pick up some longer screws so they would fit with the receiver in the wooden case.

Last weekend I ran in to a guy who was having a yard sale and he had quite a collection of vintage gear. Had a Pioneer 1050 as his garage system with some HPM and some JBL in there. Said he had a 1250 in the house. He was selling a few lesser receivers at higher prices than I would pay but we chatted for a bit about vintage stereo.

[attachment=16931:IMG_1387.JPG]

I'm looking to get away from my cheap crosley, and build a decent set up. I Don't know too much other Than I have a lot of records, and I utilize them a lot. A guy on Craigslist is selling a bunch of vintage equipment that is all in good shape. Let me know if anyone knows much about these The two I'm eyeing up he's selling for $150 each:

Phillips af-677 turntable
Sansui 441 receiver

Some other stuff that are mostly cheaper:
Optimus 27 speakers
Nova 6 speakers
Acoustic 616 speakers

Sta-2280 receiver
Sansui r-5 receiver

Technics sl-q200 turntable
Sansui fr-1080 turntable

I'm not directly familiar with any of these. A quick google shows the Philips tt is ok/decent but that price seems high to me. I have an old Sanyo tp 626 that's a great little tt. I think I paid 30 but had to put a new cartridge on it (got the AT95e and it's been fine). I'd say stick with buying a tt with the 1/2 inch standard cartridge mount as opposed to p-mount. Much more options/upgrade choices. Also - the chunkier and heavier the plinth(base) is as well as the platter - the better. Less plastic the better.

The Optimus and Nova stuff as well as that STA receiver are Radio Shack gear. There are some serious RS fans out there and, from what I understand, their older gear is solid stuff. I have no direct experience with it though.

One thing I've found with this vintage audio stuff is (at least where I am) you just kinda have to be patient. Good deals on good equipment do come up on Craigslist but also get snatched up quick. I have several IFTTT actions set up for Craigslist searches for specific things I'm looking for. Klipsch speakers being one. I begrudgingly turned turned down a pair of klipschorns for 600 not too long ago (just too big for my house - and the wife).

Records I've found easier to come by. I've gotten some great deals on all sorts of stuff in all sorts of conditions. I've acquired several hundred records on the past six or so months. I do yard sales, estate sales as well as Craigslist for those though.

Good luck with your upgrade and feel free to come back to the thread and ask questions and let us know what you decide on as well.

I'm looking to get away from my cheap crosley, and build a decent set up. I Don't know too much other Than I have a lot of records, and I utilize them a lot. A guy on Craigslist is selling a bunch of vintage equipment that is all in good shape. Let me know if anyone knows much about these The two I'm eyeing up he's selling for $150 each:

Phillips af-677 turntable
Sansui 441 receiver

Some other stuff that are mostly cheaper:
Optimus 27 speakers
Nova 6 speakers
Acoustic 616 speakers

Sta-2280 receiver
Sansui r-5 receiver

Technics sl-q200 turntable
Sansui fr-1080 turntable
What is your budget? I can vouch for the Sansui **1 series. I have a 221 and 551, outstanding receivers. How much for the 441? Also, the Nova 6 speakers are very impressive for what they are. I have a pair of Nova 10's and Optimus 25's. How much are they? I would do the 441, Nova 6's and the Technics TT for $125.

What is your budget? I can vouch for the Sansui **1 series. I have a 221 and 551, outstanding receivers. How much for the 441? Also, the Nova 6 speakers are very impressive for what they are. I have a pair of Nova 10's and Optimus 25's. How much are they? I would do the 441, Nova 6's and the Technics TT for $125.
125 for all? I would have definitely gone for that, but no..the first 2 I listed were 150 a piece..I think 50-80 for all the other stuff. He sounds like someone that puts a lot into fixing all his equipment up good to sell. I decided to wait for now. I want to get my basement fixed up a bit more before I start setting up a system down there. I have a couple record stores I plan on checking into in the area that has a lot of equipment. As far as money, I'd spend 300-500 dollars no problem for a decent setup, but preferably lower.

Picked up a handful of records today though for $5-7 a piece:

Quicksilver messenger service-happy trails
Jethro tull-songs from the wood
Jethro tull-thick as a brick
Acdc-flick of the switch
Moody blues-in search of the lost chord
Lynyrd skynyrd-street survivors
Alvvays-alvvays ($16)

Sounds wise to wait and watch. I decided about 8 months ago I wanted to play around with vinyl and vintage audio (I'm almost 40 so I'm pretty vintage myself!) and I watched CL daily and browsed audiokarma forums and just tried to educate myself a little bit. After about 2 months of watching CL I got the Sanyo. I got found a Technics p-mount similar to the one you mentioned (though mine was belt drive) for 3 bucks at a yard sale a few weeks after I got the Sanyo. It needed a new 7 dollar belt. I tinkered with it, cleaned it and put a new belt on it then gave it to my nephew. It seemed like a solid table but p-mount cartridge just limits you a bit. I wouldn't spend more than like 50 on a p-mount if you go that route. Technics is a well respected name in turntables and even their low end seem to be decent and reliable.

Looks like some nice finds there - love me some Jethro Tull. I just now bought the Jason Isbell 4 album bundle at popmarket. I had decided I was going to buy his new one since me and my wife have been listening to it non-stop on our Amazon prime account. Then after a little looking around online I saw the popmarket bundle which came with that album (Something More Than Free) plus Southeastern, Here We Rest and Live from Alabama. 60 bucks for those didn't seem too bad to me.

No yard sale pick ups this weekend as we were out of town. There is an insane record/cd sale starting next weekend at a local collectors house. Tons of crazy stuff. MFSL< Nautilus and Japanese pressings out the wazoo. Prices will be high but still probably some decent stuff to be had. We are going to be out of town that weekend as well but the sale will continue the following weekend with half price supposedly. I'll definitely check it out then.

Yea I've been collecting vinyl here and there for years, though haven't had them for listening to til about 5 months ago and I'm addicted. Ive always been a physical music collector, as I have a cd collection of 2000+, though haven't bought a cd now ever since I got my record player. I think tomorrow I'll check out that record store that has piles of equipment near me, and maybe I'll find a steal there.

Checkout early 1970's Sherwood receivers. Easy to get one for under $50. I just picked up a S7050 for $9.95 plus shipping on Ebay. $30 total. Try and find some Klipsch speakers. Any Technics tt from the late 70 to early 80's, should be good. I setup my Dad up with a Sansui 551, Nova 10's and a 2003 Audio Technics tt for $50.

You guys should look at garage sales. I see non HDMI receivers for $10 pretty consistently. It killed me to see my kenwood VR-505 at a sale for $10. I've seen techniques record players at savers in the past. Obviously the expensive part is the needle, but if they are DJ turntables (can go either direction), then they are $$$

I wholeheartedly endorse yard/garage/estate sales! And thrift stores (that's where I found my Marantz!) Even with two young kids we still manage to find time to go. But some folks just aren't able to for whatever reason. Or their location just isn't great for it. So to those folks I say - don't get too hung up on prices. I know some of us here post some amazing finds at killer prices (I know I'll probably kick myself on down the line for turning down those klipschorns!) but there are plenty of reasonable priced pieces to be had on CL and ebay. I say just do your research when buying vintage gear. Try and determine what a reasonable price is on the gear you want. But ultimately it's up to you to decide what is a good price for yourself. If you don't like to tinker you may feel more comfortable buying from someone who has already done the tinkering/tuning up of an older piece and that's ok! (But buying vintage gear typically means you'll have to do some degree of tinkering at some point ;)  )

Well I got the ball rolling and picked up a pioneer sx-450 receiver in pristine shape..might pick up a pair of Nova 10's tomorrow. I also went to goodwill, and for the first time found some decent snags in their $.99 bin:
Rolling stones-out of our heads
Bob dylan-John Wesley harding
Doobie brothers-captain and me
David bowie-heroes
T.Rex-the slider

And bought a dr. Dre chronic record at another thrift store

Oooo an x50 series Pioneer - nice! I still want to find one (preferably a 1050 or 1250 ;) ) Nice finds on the records for 99c - can't beat that!

Just got this album delivered yesterday from Amazon. One of mine and my wife's favorite bands. We have everything they've put out on CD but this is our first vinyl (I *think* they may have one other album on vinyl but not sure and if so would be tough to find probably not many made) The lady running their merch table when we saw them a few months ago said the record was a bad pressing (skip on one song) and they had to send them back. I'm not sure if this is a new pressing or from the bad batch. I wouldn't be surprised if they never re-pressed it and this is just old stock. I'm ok with a skip - just wanted to have their music on vinyl.

[attachment=17728:IMG_1564.JPG]

Here is a haul I got off CL a couple weeks ago. 50 for 114 records plus the crate. Variety of stuff in there. Some jazz, blues, rock and metal. I told myself I wasn't going to be buying big lots like this but I couldn't help it!

[attachment=17730:crateofrecords.jpg]

So I got my NOVA 10s..now..anything in particular I should look for as far as speaker wire?? Or are just using any standard speaker wires going to be legit. I'm no audiophile, so I may not notice a whole lot of difference between good and great.

So I got my NOVA 10s..now..anything in particular I should look for as far as speaker wire?? Or are just using any standard speaker wires going to be legit. I'm no audiophile, so I may not notice a whole lot of difference between good and great.
A medium gage should be fine. Try Dynex at Best Buy!

I'd look for 12 or 14 or 16 AWG gauge wire. 12 will be thick - possibly too thick depending on your connectors on your receiver and speakers. I've used all sorts of lower end stuff. Monoprice brand cable is fine. I've got Monster cable from the thrift store. I even have my center channel in my ht setup connected with lamp cord. (google and you'll see lots of folks who like to use it for speaker cable.) Home depot and Lowes typically carry speaker cable by the foot (as well as lamp cord.) Typically thicker gauge is better but it also depends on if the thicker gauge will physically fit your connectors. I've got banana plugs all around on my ht setup but my Marantz for example is just bare wire in the spring clips. I've even got some 22awg on my comp speaker set up (tripath TPA3116 amp and Paradigm titans) and it's fine. If you already have some speaker wire laying around go with that first and see how it sounds.

If you need to buy some and need 50+ ft. this stuff here at Amazon seems like a decent price - just pick your length and gauge.

http://smile.amazon.com/Mediabridge-14AWG-Speaker-Wire-Feet/dp/B00I8V8YE2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1444851837&sr=8-3&keywords=Mediabridge+14AWG

I'd look for 12 or 14 or 16 AWG gauge wire. 12 will be thick - possibly too thick depending on your connectors on your receiver and speakers. I've used all sorts of lower end stuff. Monoprice brand cable is fine. I've got Monster cable from the thrift store. I even have my center channel in my ht setup connected with lamp cord. (google and you'll see lots of folks who like to use it for speaker cable.) Home depot and Lowes typically carry speaker cable by the foot (as well as lamp cord.) Typically thicker gauge is better but it also depends on if the thicker gauge will physically fit your connectors. I've got banana plugs all around on my ht setup but my Marantz for example is just bare wire in the spring clips. I've even got some 22awg on my comp speaker set up (tripath TPA3116 amp and Paradigm titans) and it's fine. If you already have some speaker wire laying around go with that first and see how it sounds.

If you need to buy some and need 50+ ft. this stuff here at Amazon seems like a decent price - just pick your length and gauge.

http://smile.amazon.com/Mediabridge-14AWG-Speaker-Wire-Feet/dp/B00I8V8YE2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1444851837&amp;sr=8-3&amp;keywords=Mediabridge+14AWG
Thanks..ordered the 14 you just linked to. Just got amazon prime a few days ago, and might as well make use of the free 2 day shipping lol.

I may go look at a few TTs tomorrow. The ones that stood out for me based on google/audiokarma are:
Pioneer PL-7
Pioneer PL-12d
Technics SL-230
Toshiba SR-A270
Realistic Lab 260

Ignore the price tags of $80-120, but does anyone have any first hand experience or knowledge with any of these. All apparently fixed up and in good working order.

I'm not familiar with any of them. Just some quick googling and they all look decent (maybe I would eliminate the pl-7). Some nice looking wooden plinths in the bunch from what I saw! I still wish my Sanyo had a stained wooden plinth as opposed to it's gray laminate over wood... If you want the arm to return at the end of the record (as opposed to just circling in the run-out groove until you get up to change it) look for auto-return. I like that feature myself. Lotsa tables have it. A heavy table is good. Helps with dampening. I think I remember you saying this is going in a basement - on a slab I'm guessing? - so you should be fine either way. Mine is on main level over a basement and anytime you walk around in the room it could possibly jump. (it has anti-skate and I've got the correct VTF for the cartridge but it still does it sometimes. I'm considering mounting a shelf to the wall and putting it on that removing it from the floor all together.)

Went with the Realistic to match the speakers for 80. Hopefully I can get everything all set up later tonight. The only thing I'll be on the lookout for is a cd/cassete combo deck..won't look for anything fancy there.

Thank you guys for all the help. But one more thing. I assume I'm going to have to get some of these guys in order to hook up the NOVA 10s:

[attachment=17809:095-673_HR_0.jpg]

I'm not familiar with the Nova 10 connectors but if they are screws maybe they are long enough to come out a good bit for the 14awg wire. Tightly twist the ends of the wire and make a little U or hook shape and fit it around the screws and tighten them down. If they don't fit though the spades you posted would work fine. Radio shack may be a cheap local option for them. Lowes/Home Depot probably have them too. While I have some bare wire speaker cables hooked up - I do prefer cables terminated with banana plugs or spades or some way - it's just cleaner, neater and easier. Especially if you find yourself fiddling with new equipment now and again ;) Regarding cd player - similar to mer71 I'm using a Playstation - but at Playstation 1 SCPH-1001 model. Supposedly "audiophile" quality as said by some. I wouldn't know but I know there are a ton of articles and forum posts about that model and they are cheap. Apparently it has a nice DAC in it. I will say it sounds very noticeably better than a DVD player and a blu-ray player that I tried on the same system. So if you happen to have one of those laying around - dust it off!

I was out of town this weekend but did manage to hit one yard sale before I left ad my wife hit a few when we got to our destination. Nothing too exciting though. 10-12 records. Two different Willie and Family live albums - at two different yard sales in two different cities. A Johnny Cash compilation lp. Flat and Scruggs lp. Just odds and ends but mostly old country was the theme.

My neighbor just expressed interest in getting a tt. They have some old records they want to listen to apparently. She got a Crosley or somesuch a few years ago and isn't happy with the sound. So I've got a new project! I told her about an old Garrard I have that I haven't even tinkered with much. And an 80s Mitsubishi integrated amp I have. I may set that up for them and see if they want to use it until I can maybe find something better.

I used the original playstation for a CD player for years. It is the model with the regular RCA hookups. I remember when I booked the Flaming Lips for their "Soft Bulletin tour" they were using a blue (I assume a developer unit) Ps1 for all of their media.

Got everything running. Will probably pick up some of those spade connectors next time I'm at the store, as my connections look a little janky. Everything looks and sounds great though! I tested it out with some Johnny Cash @ Folsom Prison, and some Radiohead the Bends! Now once my ps4 comes next month, I'll be all set :)

Got everything running. Will probably pick up some of those spade connectors next time I'm at the store, as my connections look a little janky. Everything looks and sounds great though! I tested it out with some Johnny Cash @ Folsom Prison, and some Radiohead the Bends! Now once my ps4 comes next month, I'll be all set :)
Awesome. Those Nova 10's are nice for a starter setup!!

I snagged this off of Craigslist for free today.  Realistic STA-84 receiver, Realistic Nova 15's and Technics SL-23 TT.

Been picking up random vinyl for a year or so, don't even have a turntable yet.  Earlier this year I ran across a lady trying to sell her 70's RCA floor model radio/turntable at a yard sale for $50.  The thing looks new though I didn't have the chance to listen to it.  I didn't have the room for it at the time so I took down her number. 

Six months later I'm about to close on a house with enough room, I might give her a call to see if it's still available. 

Since everyone in here has plenty of experience with these, is there any reason I should pass on it?  Any I should look for instead?  It has a turn table, receiver, and I believe an 8 track.

Invicta 61 - is this RCA thing like a console piece? Like a piece of furniture with all that stuff built in? If so I'd probably not suggest it really. They typically didn't have as good of components as separate pieces. Turntables often took lesser quality cartridges/styluses. I'd suggest going the way of separates - something like what Mer71 just posted or what CrazyDiamond84 has been building that we've been discussing in the past couple of pages. It'll be a little more effort and maybe a little more money to put together but it will sound much better and be more versatile for future upgrades.

Having said that - consoles can be cool!! I recently picked up a tiny little spindle leg console that I've gutted and turned in to record storage. I have pulled out the turntable and will be turning it in to a little record cleaning station here probably this weekend.

Apparently target.com sells vinyl, and they are buy one get one 50% off this week. Prices aren't too bad for newer vinyl, and if you have a red card that's free shipping and 5% as well. I've spent a lot lately on equipment and records so I'll probably pass, but check it out if you're on the lookout for a good deal. Obviously any classic rock stuff aren't worth paying the price as you can find those cheaper elsewhere.

Half price books has new vinyl too. The coupons work on them. If you are into indie music, you probably will do better buying at a merch booth at their shows. As usual garage sales, thrifts, CL, and pawns are usually the best route for used stuff. I rarely post my records on the yard sale thread-way too difficult to photograph, but I probably buy 100 or so every year.

My half price books doesn't have much of a selection of new vinyl. I did get the new Blur album there with the last 50% coupon though. I've got enough record stores around here in Milwaukee to find whatever I'm looking for. Barnes and Noble and Urban Outfitters has a lot too but Id rather support the record stores. I'd bite on more target deals though in the future.

No half price books here.

I've seen Target do vinyl deals before. I think it was 6 or so months ago they did a b2g1 free deal that Amazon matched and then Amazon's deal somehow glitched or got changed to b1g1 free. I ended up with 7 records from that deal. Probably should have gotten more. If it pops up again I'll be sure to post it here. You can also check the /vinyl on reddit - they usually post deals there pretty quickly. Also vinylcollective forums is pretty quick to find deals. They also have an ongoing cheap Amazon vinyl thread. Most everything less than 10 bucks some less than 5.

Trip to the thrift store this evening produced three lps. A variety for sure. Amazon prime had that Zapp II so we had a quick dance party in the den when we got home! That lp will have to be played in the basement as my tt upstairs can't handle that kinda dancing! (my two girls - 5 and 2 - were being shy about dancing for some reason but me and my wife had no problem celebrating the fact that we were still alive with a little dancing after a wild near miss from a Chevy Avalanche that didn't see we were stopped on the interstate due to road work and swerved off the shoulder around us, then in front of us coming to a stop beyond perpendicular to us. It's a wonder it didn't flip.)

[attachment=17860:IMG_1574.JPG]

Invicta 61 - is this RCA thing like a console piece? Like a piece of furniture with all that stuff built in? If so I'd probably not suggest it really. They typically didn't have as good of components as separate pieces. Turntables often took lesser quality cartridges/styluses. I'd suggest going the way of separates - something like what Mer71 just posted or what CrazyDiamond84 has been building that we've been discussing in the past couple of pages. It'll be a little more effort and maybe a little more money to put together but it will sound much better and be more versatile for future upgrades.

Having said that - consoles can be cool!! I recently picked up a tiny little spindle leg console that I've gutted and turned in to record storage. I have pulled out the turntable and will be turning it in to a little record cleaning station here probably this weekend.
Yeah, it's a console. I figure there's also more of a chance of component failure that would be expensive or difficult to repair. I like the old wood cabinets though.

Missed out on an opportunity to increase my vinyl collection X10 a few weeks ago. There was an estate sale of a former musician, there were two totes packed full of 100+ albums all in great shape. All were 60's thru 80's, all genres. He was selling them for $2 each so I grabbed a couple. He said to come back when they close at 5:00 and he would sell me all that's left for $50. I show up at 5:00 and the sale had already been packed away.

The ones I had grabbed was Van Halen - 1984, Woodstock - Two, WAR - Greatest Hits (unfortunately I wrinkled a corner in transit), Billy Joel - Innocent Man, Foreigner - Head Games

Went to the crazy record sale this weekend. Everything is half off. After drooling over all the insanely awesome MFSL records I picked up these few items. So much cool stuff there. 50+ Joy Division recordings. Probably that much R.E.M. I've never seen that many YES recordings in one place before. I'm excited about the King Crimson I picked up - great condition and price for them.

[attachment=17922:IMG_1581.JPG]

bread's done
Back