Violent Lee's Published Reviews/Previews (Castlevania:PoR DS, Lumines 2, Viva Pinata)

I can't believe Sonic turned out so poorly. I'm hoping they fix some of the things in the PS3 version since it keeps getting delayed.

There's no way they could make it an un-crap game at this point, unless they totally went back to the drawing board. I assume the delay is hardware porting issues, and we'll see the same uber-crap. Maybe with online multiplayer?

So, VL, have you written a review for the Wii Cars game? I wouldn't figure that was a game you bought for yourself ;). Did you end up trading it in? I wanted to get it for my youngest for Christmas, but I can wait till it's cheap - like maybe next Christmas.

Bumping for my latest update. No less than 14 new articles to read if you're so inclined. Thanks to everyone who checked this list over the last year. It's been fun keeping track of everything that's gone up.

I keep some of the games companies send me just because no one will take them. Some of them actually aren't as bad as you might think. Gamers have this thing where if there's a cute protagonist we don't remember from our childhood, we assume it's a horrible game.

I even checked out Stuart Little 3, man. I feel ya. After all these years, I try not to assume things about games before I play them -- RTS and WWII games notwithstanding.

Hey, I need more reviews, or mini reviews =/

I find our tastes sync up alot of the times but I have to dig through game threads to see what you thought *cough* Lost and Planet and Hotel Dusk *cough*

bread's done
Back