Vita on "Disappointment Lists" for 2012

the manuals are all digital btw...

vita, like any system really, is about finding the those certain games you just can't not have. for a fighting game enthusiast like myself, its absolutely amazing to have training mode in your pocket. the online is much better than the 3ds for these types of games. I know with marvel and street fighter alone, i've gotten about 500 hrs of game play off those two alone.

my 3ds is seldom played and I just got Mario sticker star

[quote name='kurrptsenate']

vita, like any system really, is about finding the those certain games you just can't not have. [/QUOTE]

I am absolutely on the same bandwagon. I favor handheld rpgs with pseudo next-gen fidelity, so when they announced Persona4 Golden the vita was a must-buy. I'm also hopeful for future ports of FFX HD and/or FF-Type 0 once Square-Enix gets their house organized (haha).

I will toy with the 3DS again once Fire Emblem comes out ... and then it will go back into hibernation until Advance Wars 3DS... maybe. Systems are all about the exclusive games that you derive enjoyment from; thus, none of the systems I own are disappointments.

bread's done
Back