Viva Pinata Back up to $19.99 Amazon (360), eligible for free ship!

[quote name='CheapyD']I can pretty much guarantee $15 worth of enjoyment from VP.
Note: not a guarantee.[/quote]

:D
Agree with Cheapy on this, good game, something a bit different on the 360 and well worth a shot IMO, especially at $15.

Worth 3 times the price IMO. Such an addictive game, one of my favorties from last year. Everyone with the littlest of interest in this game should buy it without hesitation, as $15 for it is a steal.

Awesome deal i've been hoping to pick this up for when I get a Xbox360 so I think i'll get the game early hehe..

Thanks OP for posting this. =0)

[quote name='kofiguy']$15 for a game almost solely based on cartoon animals humping eachother . . . how can you not be down?[/quote]
On top of that, these cartoon animals are filled with candy. ;) That should be enough to make anyone buy this game.

thats a crazy good deal, I remember when I bought it being worried until I put it into my 360. That game was maybe the most fun I had on that system, behind oblivion of course.

Viva Pinata
Other products by Microsoft
Platform: Xbox 360

Price: $19.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

Deal over I guess... I was ready to bite too :(

[quote name='skygunnerblue']I really want this game. What can I add for $10 to get the free shipping?[/quote]

A CD? A DVD? It shouldn't be hard to find something for $10.

This game is worth the $30 I paid for it, it's a steal at $14.99.

[quote name='addicted2games']I got to find something else to add to this game to make the shipping free. hmmmmmmmmmmm.......[/quote]

a mic? just trying to help out ;)

I was about to order this yesterday with the wireless headset(anyone know if the headset is worth the $$, with Halo 3 around the corner I think I'll need it)

Well I still think I'll pick this up, the art looks very original.
Now how do I upgrade the Pinata's weapons?

It's still worth it for 20, IMO.

Edit: The deal is dead, should be edited into post title.

This game is really tempting, and I don't even have a 360 yet. I'm considering getting it in fear that when I do get one, it may be long gone :(.

[quote name='Manatee x360a.org']Mine broke, it might be time to get a new one.[/QUOTE]

How'd it break?

If you're even thinking about buying this game, you're half-retarded. You should already have it, be in the checkout process or be waiting for your order from Amazon to arrive. I love all kinds of games, including manly games like Gears of War and I played VP for a week or so straight. There's an achievement for playing for 50 hours. That's the only achievement I have left and I just need to sit my controller down for like 3 hours, because I played it for nearly 47 hours.

As a plus, your girlfriend will enjoy playing it with you and even taking over the controller from time to time.

This game is easily worth the $20. I don't play it that often, but my gf loves it, and it's a nice break from the more serious games.

[quote name='bobthecat23']idk why so many ppl like this game pinatas doesnt sound that fun[/quote]

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people like you that were/are willing to remain ignorant to the awesomeness of Viva Pinata. But how many people have you heard say that they've played the game and disliked it?

All the anecdotal evidence that I've seen across message boards includes people raving about it, that should tell you something. For $15 or even $20 it's a steal.

[quote name='kofiguy']$15 for a game almost solely based on cartoon animals humping eachother . . . how can you not be down?[/QUOTE]

You forgot cannibalism!

[quote name='dg7md']It's still worth it for 20, IMO.

Edit: The deal is dead, should be edited into post title.[/QUOTE]

fuck, I've been planning to buy Viva at 20 for a long time and $15 would have been nice. :cry:

[quote name='Masterkyo']this game is $20 everywhere. I endup get this game & another game at CC for $30 :)[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Since I didnt see this yesturday, guess ill have to go to CC.

[quote name='CheapyD']I can pretty much guarantee $15 worth of enjoyment from VP.
Note: not a guarantee.[/quote]

Agreed. This game is off the chain (that means it's good). Can't for the life of me get the freakin duck to become a resident. Anyhow, this game offers a lot of enjoyment if you're into something different.

Can everybody please buy this game so that they make more creative games such as this. You had an excuse for not wanting to pay $60, but for $15 you have to choice NOT to buy it.

Perfect Dark Zero is down to $20 too, so I may pick up both with free shipping. (I used to own PDZ, but sold it for some unknown reason.)

I'm generally a fan of Rare's games, though I hated Kameo, which completely shocked me as I loved Starfox Adventures and liked the N64 games (except for their terrible frame rates).

Should I pick this up on 360 or wait for the PC version? Will the PC version have any other "special" things that the 360 will not since it's coming later?

bread's done
Back