VT's mad trade-house! ~ H: Many RPG rares, Pokemon White ~ W: Ar tonelico 3 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain to me the kind of differences there are in Poke'mon White & Black as far as "White is more nature-y" and "Black is more city-y" goes? I'm left more than a bit puzzled.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Can anyone explain to me the kind of differences there are in Poke'mon White & Black as far as "White is more nature-y" and "Black is more city-y" goes? I'm left more than a bit puzzled.[/QUOTE]

oh IDK yet. Just got both versions. I'm playing through black and bro has white. I know they may only have pokemon encounter differences as usual, but other than legendary... I don't know.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']oh IDK yet. Just got both versions. I'm playing through black and bro has white. I know they may only have pokemon encounter differences as usual, but other than legendary... I don't know.[/QUOTE]
Apparently the only major difference is in one of the ending areas along with a gym leader being different, and of course the Poke'mon in each version.

I bumped for you. P.S. don't know how long it's going to last, but if you have a spare $15+s/h, go pick up Agarest War from the hot deals post. Your backlog demands it! FILL IT TO THE SKY! In 10 years you'll be glad you got around to playing it. :cool:

[quote name='callmewoof']I bumped for you. P.S. don't know how long it's going to last, but if you have a spare $15+s/h, go pick up Agarest War from the hot deals post. Your backlog demands it! FILL IT TO THE SKY! In 10 years you'll be glad you got around to playing it. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the news Woof, 'tis greatly appreciated. :D

I did have to send you a PM though, as I am not in the loop enough to know where the hot deals post is and what it refers to. Such as in deals being referred to different sites and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back