[W] Playstation Plus 1Yr(PS4) [H] PayPal/BNIB PS4 Controllers

Thanks my peeps
thumbup.gif

Wings, I sent you a PM on Friday. Did you get it? Only thing is another CAG is trying to get RDR so he can trade me for my headset but didn't say how long it might take.

I'll PM him to see if I can get an estimate. Would rather have RDR but Alan Wake is looking pretty cool. Did you finish it yet? If so, how many hours did it take?
Hit me back and I'll keep you updated via PM if that works.

Gamefly got RDR in stock
clap.gif
& Alan Wake is low availability but should be in stock soon. Updated my thread. Check your PM wings & mcginnis.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']i'll give you just cause 2 for them[/QUOTE]

Don't you already have the X11's? You don't need these?!?! Thanks for the sympathy offer though lol. I think I may just
hold on to them cause they seem to hold their value a little better than a game would and there's not really any games
right now that I want:cry:(other than RDR). You got anything to trade that I can put my weed in lol?
nono.gif

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']still no takers for this? wth zilla[/QUOTE]

Definitely had some offers but couldn't quite work out a deal yet. I've had good luck with craigslist & eBay but not CAG :cry:.
I'm not desperate so I guess I'll just wait for the right deal. Corresponded with some cool CAG's though. GREAT community mmmmmmmmK.

BTW Rocker, I'm trying to get another copy of W@W and also the 3rd Map Pack so we can game up sometime since I noticed you play that every so often. Good Times............
rock.gif

ok, well i remember you not having rdr, now you have it and it's not even open? lol anyways, cml for the turtle beach headset please. or let me know how much for it :D

[quote name='stuntman21']ok, well i remember you not having rdr, now you have it and it's not even open? lol anyways, cml for the turtle beach headset please. or let me know how much for it :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I got it from Gamefly and played it a little. Ended up getting a good deal through Amazon but its a backlog and still haven't opened it lol :lol:.

Didn't see anything on ur list :cry:.

yo zilla how good would that router be for my 360's and ps3's wifi? i am upgrading to the new 360 the halo reach edition and i'm in the market for a wireless router. would yours be good?

You probably would just need a basic router to be honest. This thing is pretty much overkill and for those that HAVE to have the best lol.
From what I've read, it's Netgears top of the line router for the afficionado who runs a large network or small business and money isn't really an issue.
I was gonna use it myself since I got this in a trade but my Linksys works fine so I figured I'd try to sell it.

I'm not really a networking guru to tell you all the in's n out's of it but here's a link to Amazon with all the specs and some info on it's wifi capabilities.
Figured I'd see if there's any interest on CAG before it goes on CL & eBay. Doesn't look like much though :lol:.

bread's done
Back