[W] Playstation Plus 1Yr(PS4) [H] PayPal/BNIB PS4 Controllers

turtle.gif
bump.gif

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']take some of those games back to lamestop and trade them in towards reach. damn it.[/QUOTE]

LOL :lol:. I :bomb: Lamestop. They don't deserve my biz. I'll get it. Just you watch. There's a guy on CL as well as CAG that I might be able to trade with so stay tuned..............ya bastard :D.

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']Bump for the Zilla! (Another one to come tomorrow).[/QUOTE]

Thanks DVK! I'll try to remember some more bumps 4 ya 2.

[quote name='stuntman21']hey make me an offer for reach if you want it still :D got a pic of that tritton headset?[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda off my Halo Reach kick but I'll try and take some pics of the Trittons and put them up tomorrow though :D.

[quote name='stuntman21']Hey I have a sealed copy of Alan Wake, Trade for Fallout 3 GOTY?[/QUOTE]

Please, please, please tell me it's the Limited Edition? I forgot to put that in my list but just updated it. If it is, I'll definitely trade. LMK.

Also updated with a picture of the Tritton AX51's for you :D. Basically the same as the PRO's except that it's dark grey and doesn't come with the Decoder Box.

[quote name='stuntman21']I wish it was the LE lol, it's just the regular one lol.
and how much for the headset? anything on my tl?[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']zilla do yourself a favor a stay away from reach. that game is evil i say! EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/QUOTE]

HAHA. Did u end up keeping yours or trading it? I'm just waiting on Black-Ops. I just hope it fixes at least most of the MW2 problems. If it does, than it's a success.

hey thanks budddddddy :D would you be interested in trading Fallout GOTY and RDR for Reach? Or if there is just the second disk for the GOTY part that would work :D oh and what's your GT? I'll add ya

[quote name='stuntman21']hey thanks budddddddy :D would you be interested in trading Fallout GOTY and RDR for Reach? Or if there is just the second disk for the GOTY part that would work :D oh and what's your GT? I'll add ya[/QUOTE]

I sent you a FR on xbox? did u not get it? i'll try again when I get on l8r tonight. May have sent it to the wrong person :lol:.

I'm on the fence right now about Reach because it's on Amazon with the $20 VG credit which I could use towards BlackOps making
it $35 which is pretty darn good.

Also may be some deals for Black Friday. I'll let u know if something changes though. How do you like ur headset btw? Make a difference :D?

bread's done
Back