All bids updated!

[quote name='monkyshines']NES
Super Mario Bros. 3 -$3
Super Mario Bros. 2 -$4
The Legend of Zelda w/ box -$5
The Legend of Link Zelda 2 -$4
Dragon Warrior -$4

i have SoulCalibur IV (PS3) unopened[/QUOTE]

I am going to be opening it so I cant give you more because its is unopened... If that is fine with you let me know...

[quote name='Goguenator']What time frame will the lowball be ending at? (i.e Early Morning, Afternoon, Night?) Thanks![/QUOTE]

Night @ 12

[quote name='Hell Monkey']End it at 3am!! Stop the sniping from all but the most dedicated![/QUOTE]

Tempting but too many people might complain... Perhaps the next one ;)

The Legend of Zelda w/ box -$8
The Legend of Link Zelda 2 -$8

anything you would like to trade for SoulCalibur IV (PS3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']It just takes H4Y4TO a very long time to update stuff, so you probably won something, but won't know for another 2 days.[/QUOTE]

Wait, this is finished? I was going by what H4Y4TO said in response to a question of when it would be over ("Night @ 12"), though that's usually understood to mean the midnight after all twenty-four hours of the final day of the lowball have passed (in this case, today), rather than one minute past midnight when it's technically that day.

Since he only gave March 5 as an end date in the OP it's within his rights to end it at any time, but I'm confused now @_@

[quote name='fwbweux']Wait, this is finished? I was going by what H4Y4TO said in response to a question of when it would be over ("Night @ 12"), though that's usually understood to mean the midnight after all twenty-four hours of the final day of the lowball have passed (in this case, today), rather than one minute past midnight when it's technically that day.

Since he only gave March 5 as an end date in the OP it's within his rights to end it at any time, but I'm confused now @_@[/QUOTE]

i thought it ended midnight tonight...........yeah put me on the confused list too.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I said that lowball ends midnight tonight (03/05/2011)![/QUOTE]

Midnight tonight already passed.

Later tonight's midnight would be midnight for 03/06/11.

[quote name='Squarehard']Midnight tonight already passed.

Later tonight's midnight would be midnight for 03/06/11.[/QUOTE]

Your not participating in the lowball anyways, right? So, please restrain yourself from commenting in my thread! Thanks! ;)

Wrap it up! lol

trojan22pack.jpeg

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Your not participating in the lowball anyways, right? So, please restrain yourself from commenting in my thread! Thanks! ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't think anybody is anymore. Midnight, in eleven hours, would be 3/6/2011. So yes, this ended almost 13 hours ago (central time, of course. Adjust for your location.)

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Your not participating in the lowball anyways, right? So, please restrain yourself from commenting in my thread! Thanks! ;)[/QUOTE]

F-Zero -$2

So as I was saying, if you're going to plan a lowball to end on a midnight, you should probably at least learn how time works.

You see, when midnight rolls around, it counts as the next day.

So if you say midnight 03/05/11, that means it was almost 11 hours ago.

Midnight later tonight is for 03/06/11.

Hope you understand how a clock works now.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I don't think anybody is anymore. Midnight, in eleven hours, would be 3/6/2011. So yes, this ended almost 13 hours ago (central time, of course. Adjust for your location.)[/QUOTE]

It still ends tonight midnight... So if you don't want to participate don't and if you think it is unfair then don't bid, thanks :)

[quote name='Squarehard']F-Zero -$2

So as I was saying, if you're going to plan a lowball to end on a midnight, you should probably at least learn how time works.

You see, when midnight rolls around, it counts as the next day.

So if you say midnight 03/05/11, that means it was almost 11 hours ago.

Midnight later tonight is for 03/06/11.

Hope you understand how a clock works now.[/QUOTE]

Hope you understand how words work... If I told you don't comment in my thread what part of that you think allows you to bid? As far as the time goes I can change the date to 03/06/11 if that makes you happy,(Square) but it ends tonight and that is what I meant.

To everyone else:

Sorry, for any inconveniences! The lowball ends 03/06/2011 @ midnight @ Eastern Standard Time Zone @ The United States ;)

[quote name='Squarehard']

Hope you understand how a clock works now.[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha Ha

:rofl:

:applause:

[quote name='H4Y4TO']It still ends tonight midnight... So if you don't want to participate don't and if you think it is unfair then don't bid, thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy VIII w/ mini-walkthrough -$4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight

Midnight is, in most systems, the transition time period from one day to the next: the moment when the date changes.

So, understand: when it hits midnight, it will no longer be March 5th. It will be March 6th. Do you have it?

squarehard knows that lowballs dont end until the person who is in charge of the lowball says so, hes acting like a school boy to make himself feel like hes important, dont pay attention to him

LoZ w/ Box - $9

Also, midnight on the 5th would technically have been ~14 hours ago, but I thought it was kind of understood that it would end the night of the day he said it ended. I understood, anyway.

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']if he was worried about having facts straight he would have let it go a while ago, stop paying attention to this guy hayato[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support! :)

[quote name='Squarehard']It just takes H4Y4TO a very long time to update stuff, so you probably won something, but won't know for another 2 days.[/QUOTE]

i got banned for the same thing you just said(after you ratted me out to a mod), you little asian fuck.

just stfu.

and are we still on for making a gb micro deal?

[quote name='StripesOrBars']i got banned for this same thing you just said(after you ratted me out to a mod) because of you, you little asian fuck.

just stfu.

and are we still on for making a gb micro deal?[/QUOTE]

Whats the GB micro deal you got going?

[quote name='monkyshines']The Legend of Zelda w/ box -$10[/QUOTE]
:bomb:

Hayato, what time zone are you in? Want to make sure this won't be over by the time I'm off work.

[quote name='aptanor']:bomb:

Hayato, what time zone are you in? Want to make sure this won't be over by the time I'm off work.[/QUOTE]

I am on the eastern time zone...

[quote name='StripesOrBars']its non existent now. . .[/QUOTE]

oh... Well appreciate the support

bread's done
Back