Ten Pin Alley -$1
Star Gladiator Episode 1: The Crusader -$4
RPG Maker -$4
Rat Attack! -$1
Cabela's Big Hunter Ultimate Challenge -$1
Boxing -$1
Bob the Builder: Can we Fix it? -$1
Armored Core: Master of Arena -$3

[quote name='mythus']well i've been beaten. instead turned around and got it on ebay. not as good in condition =(, but owell, i never played chrono trigger, so i really wanted to get it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160555255550&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

good luck on the sale though![/QUOTE]

it will be harder to resell that because of the damaged cover. the people who buy them are nit picky people. so you do have a good price in the short term, but in the long term it's going to sting.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']it will be harder to resell that because of the damaged cover. the people who buy them are nit picky people. so you do have a good price in the short term, but in the long term it's going to sting.[/QUOTE]

i don't tend to sell though, unless the game is really bad. i heard this chrono trigger is pretty decent though. If anything i'll pass this off to the future mythus' =).

[quote name='mythus']i don't tend to sell though, unless the game is really bad. i heard this chrono trigger is pretty decent though. If anything i'll pass this off to the future mythus' =).[/QUOTE]

that's very optimistic, but i do believe that is what most of the people here would probably say and most likely end up selling their stuff.

the worse scenario is you get married and the wife wants you to get rid of thing pronto and you don't have a choice but to bite dust. it's either your video games or your wife and child.

again, long term.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']that's very optimistic, but i do believe that is what most of the people here would probably say and most likely end up selling their stuff.

the worse scenario is you get married and the wife wants you to get rid of thing pronto and you don't have a choice but to bite dust. it's either your video games or your wife and child.

again, long term.[/QUOTE]

if you have a wife like that, then i believe you selected the wrong person for a long term partner.

SNES

Donkey Kong Country - $5
Breath of Fire II - $17

@ Chrono Trigger Topic... I would have to disagree... I had this game in similar condition traded in at my store and sold mere seconds later for same price (you bought it at)... So that wasn't a bad deal mythus :)

[quote name='mythus']if you have a wife like that, then i believe you selected the wrong person for a long term partner.[/QUOTE]

wrong! she's doing something that i don't see. having a child is more important than having video games. so if it has to go than it needs to go, why sacrifice your family. your family is long term, video games go in and out. again, long term. not short term.

Spider-Man X-Men -$2
Space Harrier II -$2
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master -$6
Road Rash 3 -$3
Sword of Vermilion -$4
Ultima: Quest of the Avatar -$6
Thundercade -$5
The Three Stooges -$6
MagMax -$5
Kid Kool and the Quest for the Seven Wonder Herbs -$8
Jaws -$6
Harlem Globetrotters -$4