Wal mart scam?

bankson

CAGiversary!
I was pretty disappointed to see on the front page of CAG the post where someone was bragging about scamming Wal Mart. Several prominant members of CAG posted in it about what they had pulled. I thought this website was designed to help gamers with a budget find great deals on video games, not rip off stores.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Yeah, you're one to talk. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
When they mention DDF as a mod, then yeah, April Fools.

[quote name='bankson']I was pretty disappointed to see on the front page of CAG the post where someone was bragging about scamming Wal Mart. Several prominant members of CAG posted in it about what they had pulled. I thought this website was designed to help gamers with a budget find great deals on video games, not rip off stores.[/QUOTE]

Walmart is the scum of the earth and anything anyone can do to screw them they should.

Except for stealing, that's illegal. Screwing the company over through because the people there are dumbasses is fine to do through.

hayguys4wz.jpg

Walmart employs over a hundred millions people...into shitty jobs that go nowhere, meanwhile destroying the infrastructure of local economies, placing giant (112,00 sq feet) concrete blocks with even larger concrete parking lots in the middle of towns with populations of 12,000 people...

i wouldn't steal or buy anything from walmart, they may be the most morally irresponsible company on the planet.

[quote name='ChrisXE']I doubt it was an april fools joke, but okay[/QUOTE]

It's not too late to ban this dumb fuck. Cheapy, please reconsider

Dave

[quote name='Wulfshake']It's an April Fools joke.[/QUOTE]

This would explain why the thread is seemingly glued to the top of the list of popular topics despite having no recent entries. I personally would have preferred a joke topic to be a bit more humorous, but I suppose some people can get their laughs from just about anything.

[quote name='guessed']Those cats are adorable. And the offending mods will be dealt with severely. You have my word on that.[/QUOTE]

:twisted: Ban 'em all!

[quote name='guessed']Those cats are adorable. And the offending mods will be dealt with severely. You have my word on that.[/QUOTE]
^
This was a funnier April Fool's joke than the "Wal-Mart Scam Wins Again" one. Although that one did have a nice touch with the dates.

[quote name='David85']I took the time to look up scum....

scum - Walmart

Wow, just look at that.[/QUOTE]

You poor uninformed ass clown.

bread's done
Back