Wal-Mart Tradein 50% Bonus toward Madden 15

tdn327

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
50% Bonus on game to apply for Madden 15 / Destiny.

Offer start Aug. 31 to Sept. 6

http://weeklyads.walmart.com/hosted_services/walmart

NOW REQUIRES MINIMUM 2 GAMES TO QUALIFY 50% Bonus

Pre-Order Destiny

Get the Destiny Reserve Card (PS3/PS4) and ask the CS to enter the first 11 digit from the barcode.

Max 2 per same title per transaction per format. Ex. 2 x Watch Dog PS4 2 x Watch Dog PS3 is valid

If your gift card does not have a bar code use the last 16 digit to use at register.

Disclaimer: Wal-Mart Tradein is sometimes time consuming and possible fail due to untrain CS

Last edited by a moderator:
This. A week ago, there was nothing within a 50 mile radius of where I was. Now, I can go to two and one is actually not too far.

I already know how but I'll post here so people don't waste their time. Ranch Wings or RiceQuakes or RanchQuakes opened a prostitution ring that paid out in gift cards while his "girls" gave him cash.
Ranch Wings!!!! Can I pay for a hooker with WM gift cards?? Will they accept the 16 digit codes without the barcodes???

Looking at their site it seems they are running a similar trade offer starting tomorrow. This time it's trade two or more used games and buy Madden OR preorder Destiny, and you'll get the 50% bonus.
SMH.... Just when I thought I can take a breather (I thought it ended today) it continues next week. *sigh* I can't stop

Is anyone in this thread buying it to play? Seems like all flippers, I'm loving the game.
No, everyone is buying it at bestbuy with GCU(20% off), $10 off(trade in madden25 promo) AND $10 back in reward certs. Why in the world are you paying full retail at Walmart for Madden 15???!

Ranch Wings!!!! Can I pay for a hooker with WM gift cards?? Will they accept the 16 digit codes without the barcodes???

SMH.... Just when I thought I can take a breather (I thought it ended today) it continues next week. *sigh* I can't stop

No, everyone is buying it at bestbuy with GCU(20% off), $10 off(trade in madden25 promo) AND $10 back in reward certs. Why in the world are you paying full retail at Walmart for Madden 15???!
#1 hate best buy

#2 traded games did not buy

#3 see 1&2

#4 doing all that is crazy to save a few extra bucks, I wanted the game, and I got the game plus for two old games simple.

Yeah, I assumed it ended tomorrow as well
Sept 2 is Tuesday, this doesn't really make much sense

edit: I stand corrected, just checked the "weekly" ad and it says aug24-sept2

It will be interesting to hear more about this destiny trade in promo

Looking at their site it seems they are running a similar trade offer starting tomorrow. This time it's trade two or more used games and buy Madden OR preorder Destiny, and you'll get the 50% bonus.
What's a good way to take advantage of that for Destiny? I'm interested in it, but only for cheap cheap.

What's a good way to take advantage of that for Destiny? I'm interested in it, but only for cheap cheap.
There's no secret, Walmart has a webpage that you can search for their trade in values. Keep in mind only the base values are listed, so do the math (+50%) for the promo values.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Screencap from my phone. On the Walmart site it's in the weekly electronics ad, for Aug 31-Sept 6.
Thanks Jedi! I hope the Walmart employees don't try to argue that we can only trade in 2 games. And at least this is proof you don't have to trade in NEW games (inside joke)

edit: can someone tell me how to do that "hide" thingy??

has anyone tried the new destiny 50% bonus yet?

I wonder if its for all stores? I been looking and still cant find that ad,i like to have a copy to show just in case

Yesterday i went to Walmart to trade in 2 COD Ghost and everything went really smooth.  The electronics guy told me to go to customer service instead of their wireless center though, so i wasted like seven minutes standing in line.  But other than that a great experience.  

I'm a Walmart associate - can confirm Destiny bonus works. It asks for a barcode when starting, so make sure you have the pre order card with you and tell the associate to enter the numbers before the long string of zeroes. It should be 11 digits long.

Hope this helps others.

I'm a Walmart associate - can confirm Destiny bonus works. It asks for a barcode when starting, so make sure you have the pre order card with you and tell the associate to enter the numbers before the long string of zeroes. It should be 11 digits long.

Hope this helps others.
it did help,thanks!

just went on the website to check values and they are now asking have you brought madden 15 or Destiny,I guess they are going to start doing the bonus for online trades too

My freaking Walmarts are driving me mad!  Their systems are both down since Friday evening and they frankly don't give an once of care for getting it back online or to accommodate me for my wasted time and frustration.  I try explaining to them no other Walmarts in nearby towns are down, nor any across the country but they insist there is nothing they can do on their end and I don't believe they even will take the time to contact corporate about it.  And the one Walmart yesterday where I spoke to several managers/assistant managers whose attitudes were so off-putting and apathetic even with me being polite and reasonable I think I will just never go back to that one again.  I guess I'll try contacting corporate and see if they can get in touch with the stores to figure it out but since it's Walmart, and they get thousands of complaint emails/calls a day I don't reserve much hope.  My resort now is to drive 30 minutes to another town to do trades and that's just stupid to have to do on my part!

just went on the website to check values and they are now asking have you brought madden 15 or Destiny,I guess they are going to start doing the bonus for online trades too
Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately after placing an order to be eligible the values seem only 35% more not the advertised 50%.

So does anyone suggest any credit movers/flips since this deal has been extended?
If you live near a Fred Meyer, they have Mario World 3D on sale for $40 plus tax. It flips for $50 with the walmart bonus. PLUS if you spend over $100 you get a $30 Fred Meyer gift card. PLUS on Sept 1 from 7am-1pm you get $20 off $100 in Fred Meyer electronics. I plan on flipping 3x Mario World for about $79 profit :)

If you live near a Fred Meyer, they have Mario World 3D on sale for $40 plus tax. It flips for $50 with the walmart bonus. PLUS if you spend over $100 you get a $30 Fred Meyer gift card. PLUS on Sept 1 from 7am-1pm you get $20 off $100 in Fred Meyer electronics. I plan on flipping 3x Mario World for about $79 profit :)
Anyone know of any other good flips if you don't have a fred meyer.

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately after placing an order to be eligible the values seem only 35% more not the advertised 50%.
yeah same here about the 35%. although, depending on how many games you have and your particular walmart, its probably worth losing 15% to not have to deal with the hassle

I don't have a Walmart close by that accepts trade ins so I decided to do a trade in online.  I found a glitch where you don't actually have to purchase Madden to get the bonus.  When you select a game to trade in click on the "Have you purchased Madden or Destiny" link.  I click that I purchased Madden and it takes you to a screen prompting you for your order number.  Click on Walmart at the top and it takes you back to where you can select your trade in games.  Games will now show the bonus.  I completed an order like this and the order/print out shows the bonus values so I don't believe there should be an issue. 

Just a quick question. Any help would be appreciated. I tried to trade in gta v at my local walmart to do the destiny pre order bonus thing and the lady told me in order to get the promo, I'd have to trade in more than one game to qualify for the promo. Is this true or was she just full of shit?

Just a quick question. Any help would be appreciated. I tried to trade in gta v at my local walmart to do the destiny pre order bonus thing and the lady told me in order to get the promo, I'd have to trade in more than one game to qualify for the promo. Is this true or was she just full of shit?
this is actually true,in the new ads it says trade 2 or more games

on another note I love trading in a walmart where I know people! they know what I am doing and the last 2 times when trading in they didnt even make me buy anything,they said "screw it you dont have to buy it if you dont want,you are just going to return it anyway" lol

It's a min of two games to get the bonus and you can trade in up to $250 worth.

Can I buy other giftcards with this credit? I know I can't buy visas but I think walmart sells bb giftcards don't they? If not, I know there is a way to convert the credit into visa cards and that info would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting, I don't see the game in their online inventory. Are they purging themselves of all copies?
i only went to one store, the manager said that they have not had a single person buy a game from their location in over 4 months. i highly doubt me buying out one store in my small town in Ga had anything to do with the online site not having inventory

Only 2 hours to trade in 30+ copies of GTA? I call BS. I would have to pitch a tent inside my local WM and stay for the week for the amount of time it would take for them to process that many trade ins

i only went to one store, the manager said that they have not had a single person buy a game from their location in over 4 months. i highly doubt me buying out one store in my small town in Ga had anything to do with the online site not having inventory
i believe it, they are not exactly trying to compete in the gaming area. my local sams is fairly new, maybe 2 months old and they carry wolfenstein and watch dogs. games wise that is it. they also have a bunch of random skylanders, physical games they clearly dont care about. also they have wolfenstein on sale for 52.xx and claim the regular price is $74.99.

Only 2 hours to trade in 30+ copies of GTA? I call BS. I would have to pitch a tent inside my local WM and stay for the week for the amount of time it would take for them to process that many trade ins
I don't see why that is so hard to believe once she did the first few transactions it didn't take long cuz she knew what she was doing.

It doesn't limit u to 2 I did 4 at a time. Story about 40some loot starting to sound like bs. To bad cause that was pretty dang funny if it was true.

Hey, does anyone know any other cheap flips outside of GTA V, Sams club out here not holding copies of GTA V, thankss

Hey, does anyone know any other cheap flips outside of GTA V, Sams club out here not holding copies of GTA V, thankss
FIFA 14 (Xbox One) $15 used at Gamestop with birthday/kong/PUR. Trades in for like 32. Ghosts (Xbox One) PMed anywhere to amazon for 21 (I used Best Buy because I have credit there), trades for $32. Nothing as good as the GTA flips, but if you're looking to move some GS or BB credit over to walmart for some every day purchases like groceries (which I'm trying to do) it's not too bad.

So how do we use the preorder cards as regular giftcards? Just peel off the yellow sticker and have them scan that in store or do they have to type in the pin number?

So how do we use the preorder cards as regular giftcards? Just peel off the yellow sticker and have them scan that in store or do they have to type in the pin number?
My question is, how do we use the preorder cards to activate the 50%? Jesus, I just went to two WalMarts and despite showing them their own ad they were like "well on the computer it says is the customer purchasing destiny, has nothing to do with a preorder, so there's nothing I can do" ... Frustrating, hopefully the values hold and I can figure out what to do by tomorrow. After some prodding I had the woman try to type some numbers into the computer from the card and that didn't work either. What am I doing wrong?

bread's done
Back