Wal-Mart will accept Video Game Trade-Ins starting March 26

Does anyone know how long it takes for you to receive the credit after getting the email that they've received your games? I forgot to include page 1 with the bar codes. Got the email last week but haven't heard anything since.

Does anyone know how long it takes for you to receive the credit after getting the email that they've received your games? I forgot to include page 1 with the bar codes. Got the email last week but haven't heard anything since.
It took 2 days for them to pay me for Gears of War. It's been 6 days for Ni No Kuni without payment, but my status changed to "Pending Payment" today, so I'm expecting payment soon.

Hahahaha, so that's how you spell that word? My bad for the poor internet spelling. I'll try to make my future words sound less like racial slurs. lol
Hahahaha, so that's how you spell that word? My bad for the poor internet spelling. I'll try to make my future words sound less like racial slurs. lol

Yeah it's only going for 7.35. Not seeing the angle here.
600px-Right_angle.svg.png

You see it now?

Ok CAGers, I just got bailed out. If you get denied because it went over the 7 days then tell them that the website showed that it was 10 days.

Under Pending Receipt in Order Status it says you have 10 days to ship for the offer amount to remain valid
Anyone remember me posting that? Well it seems that the website was messed up that day and was showing 10 days for some reason. Me being the lazyass I am, locked in some GoW3 on the 26th, and didnt ship them out til 4/04. They arrived on the 8th, In Dispute email sent last night because of it being over 7 days. Called and said that the website 10 days, the lady asked her manager and he said that it was showing 10 days and they will credit me the original value. Awesomeness

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should have let the board know at the time instead they kept it to themself like a little pig. I'd never do anything like that. Shame on them.

Mine has been sitting at Pending Payment since yesterday morning.... (Stay patient, stay patient)
Mine was at "Pending Payment" for a while, but this morning they were all finally updated to "Paid". I was spoiled by my first two trades getting accepted and paid within about 24 hours of being received. This latest set has taken about a week. I know patience is the key, but I just want my money already haha.

Mine says "paid" but I havent gotten an email for my giftcard. Is that normal?
I have two trades (both NNK) that were "Pending Payment" this morning and "Paid" now. No emails on either of them yet, but I think we are going to be OK.

Edit: I just got the emails for both of them.

Same thing happened to me today. All my copies of Ni No Kunis and GOW3 are saying paid and no email, just have to wait I guess.

I have two trades (both NNK) that were "Pending Payment" this morning and "Paid" now. No emails on either of them yet, but I think we are going to be OK.
I just checked my account and the last two trades of mine that were "Pending Payment" yesterday now say "Paid", so yeah, I think we're gonna' be just fine. :cool:

Just got my email with the egift card for Ni No Kuni. Took them a week to grade after they received them.

I just got paid on my last 3 Ni No Kuni's and 6 copies of GOW3, they said pending payment about 4 hours ago, which was when I last checked, so you should have the GC in your email soon.

bread's done
Back