Wal-Mart will accept Video Game Trade-Ins starting March 26

Someone should have let the board know at the time instead they kept it to themself like a little pig. I'd never do anything like that. Shame on them.
I did mention it in the MS store sale thread actually.

And they went out of stock as I finished my 3rd order so there wasn't going to be any fun times for anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got paid for my 2nd GoW, I thought it may not be accepted since they got it 12 days after I locked it in. Now I don't feel so bad about Walmart not taking them in store 2 weeks ago.

I haven't flipped a game in probably 2-3 years now and it seems like I only ever come back around here to see if there is a good deal at Gamestop when I'm renewing, but saw this thread and good on you, you glorious bastards crushing WM in this way. THey are so insanely dumb letting people trade in 25+ copies a t time. I'm going to love the nonsense they spew in a couple months when they try to crack down. Also nice to see confuscious still be being an unmitigated trollface.

So I shipped a package overnight yesterday so it would arrive today, which is the 10th day. I'll let you all know if they honor it or not. It was 4 copies of Ni No Kuni by the way, so the profit from just one of em will cover the $18.xx it was for a USPS Flat Rate envelope.
Just quoting myself for reference here. It indeed worked out without any intervention on my part at all so it was worth it in the end, netting me $86 credit after shipping and the cost of the games.

Well I am all paid up, totaling close to $2k total in Walmart GCs with some smaller trades as well, lol how many ranch wings can I get with that?

Ni No Kuni will rise up the NPD charts this month and the publisher won't realize all those people bought a copy just to flip it to WM.

Sequel greenlit!

What is best way to convert e-GC to visa or GC? I have 7 e-GC and limit on a purchase is 5. Can't even get a tv or laptop.

Went to customer service to see if I can use the e gift card to buy a Walmart gift card and they said no.

25 copies of No Ni Kuni, 25 copies of GOW3 gave me a little over $1.7k, and the remainder was from Forza, ACIV trades
Congrats you took a big risk and it paid off lol I added 4 copies of ni no kuni for shitz and giggles didnt think it would go through I saw couple stacks of ni nos and would of unloaded them all seriously has anyone had their value adjusted after locking up the value online?

I thought I was dyslexic for a second.
Good sir, did you really just change your username for the sake of Walmart's hand-prepared food?

Also, I agree with the poster who stated that it was not a good idea to eat food prepared by Walmart. It is fine to eat the food they buy from other manufacturers, but I would recommend staying far away from their own food for fear of what it would do to one's digestive tract.

Good sir, did you really just change your username for the sake of Walmart's hand-prepared food?

Also, I agree with the poster who stated that it was not a good idea to eat food prepared by Walmart. It is fine to eat the food they buy from other manufacturers, but I would recommend staying far away from their own food for fear of what it would do to one's digestive tract.
Yes. It seems to be turning into quite the running joke around here now. xD

You can online. But it'll take a few business days for the Walmart gift card to be mailed to you.
Just grab a gift card and go to checkout. Tell them how much you want to put on it and for payment have them use the egiftcard. No need to go to customer service at all.

RiceQuake's stomach can handle it. He could eat the walmart chicken while dancing like Duane while eating Little Baby's Ice Cream off of his head. Haven't you seen his sig? His digestive tract would be fine.

Where in Walmart do you get the ranch wings? This thread has me convinced.

can some 1 tell me if store in gaithersberg md is doing trade in or store in montgomery conty md is doing it ples pm im not reading this thred again thx tim.
What is the point of someone answering if you aren't going to read the thread again?

Some stores have a food court where you can eat. It should be by the produce, well at the one I go to that's where its at. THEY ARE AMAZING
I'll have to check around, I believe mine just has frozen food for the moment, they just got it a few months ago too, before the only food they had was candy/snacks. My Walmart does have McDonalds in it though so that is something.

if i went into walmart with 12 copies of the same game, and 6 copies of another, will i get turned down?
Did you find some good flips? Don't hold out on us.

Honestly, there's no limit, so technically you could. I would probably make two trips personally, but I did take 5 copies of Gears 3 in at the same time and the guy didn't seem to care.

Did you find some good flips? Don't hold out on us.

Honestly, there's no limit, so technically you could. I would probably make two trips personally, but I did take 5 copies of Gears 3 in at the same time and the guy didn't seem to care.
Nothing great, just from that last ms store sale. Thanks.

bread's done
Back