Feedback
2 (100%)
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
by Activision
Rated: Mature
List Price: $49.99 Price: $37.49
check-prime-45x13._V192552839_.gif
You Save: $12.50 (25%)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008J16ARY/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Just wow amazon you teasing me. hahaha but i will not fall for it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iiiweaponiii']it feels like game of thrones game so ill wait[/QUOTE]

I'm playing through GoT now... the combat is really awful. If it weren't for the GoT environment and added storylines, I would have moved on before even finishing the first chapter.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Not available in my state / most states.

So what I said previously still stands.[/QUOTE]

I agree NO TAX is better, ordered and your statement now like the game is considered walking dead.

Finally matched this today at bestbuy, $37.49 and the guy asked if I wanted to pay in full.

The guy did have me take a picture of amazons page on my iphone to show at pickup since they really left $16 remaining balance.

I probably won't buy this day one but now I know why they are trying to make the big push to get this out quickly and have people buy it before "SPOILERS" death in episode 15.

Everyone keep in mind this game will also be available at Redbox. Knowing Activision this will have a very short campaign. I'll be gladly dropping 2 bucks on this game and never looking at it again.

I can confirm the game is terrible. Whenever you hit or shove a zombie, its stunned for 2 seconds every time, so shove > go behind > Execute. Congratulations, you just found the secret to killing whole herds of zombies with no real danger. Its also really short. Great game for trophy/achievement whores :p

People are comparing it to Last Stand (a flash game), but an inferior version of it.

Solid rental.

It's going to be at Redbox. They have it listed as coming soon. Weekend rental for me. I think it's going to be godawful, and i want to witness that.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Not available in my state / most states.

So what I said previously still stands.[/QUOTE]

Amazon charges tax in 9 states how is that "most" states? There are 50 states. Also I never said better for you, you said nothing is better than reward zone points and that's false no tax is much better.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']Amazon charges tax in 9 states how is that "most" states? There are 50 states. Also I never said better for you, you said nothing is better than reward zone points and that's false no tax is much better.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he thought that the other 10 that will start in he next 2 years started now. That's almost half....if you don't count Alaska or hawaii

I'll get it once it's $5 just for the story and the fact I like Daryl's character on the show. Game looks like crap though, and even it it turns out to be crap, it should be fun to laugh my way through it.

[quote name='benjamouth']I'll be WALKING over to pick up this game when the price is DEAD on $9.99[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there ;)

The trailers actually look interesting. This game looks like it will have an interesting story. I eventually want this, but $20 or less is my buy, just like the Game of Thrones game (which had a great story, but the gameplay sucked).

This game has "STAY AWAY" written all over it. It looks terrible and they know it so are releasing as little gameplay footage as possible. Also a price drop before it even releases is a huge red flag. If you are really desperate to play it, just a wait awhile. Within 2 months this game will $20 or less guaranteed and will eventually hit $5 like all truly bad games.

Meh, I didn't think it was that big of a gamble.

Maybe TRU are trying to be the new pre order king? since BB started its new match policy. Everyone needs a gimmick.

Behind the scenes video released yesterday, shows a little more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iRwzZ7Pw5s

If stay away wasnt clear enough on this game already..

Its made by the same people responsible for Kinect Star Wars and Ghostbusters..

This looks like it should have been 20-30 bucks at most. It looks like a good story but I don't understand how they think that 50 is a fair price for this. I'm going to wait for a steam sale. I really hope mainstream companies can get their heads out of their rectums and start charging fair prices for games and soon.

This looks like a Wii shovelware reject, and Terminal Reality used to be a good developer back in the early PC gaming days. Terminal Velocity, Monster Truck Madness and Nocturne were all great PC games. They went down hill big time.

[quote name='rhmills15']It can't be as bad as Halo: Combat Evolved.[/QUOTE]
game owns and even better on annv edition. Best halo game with great ai compared to other halo games. solo legendary rules!

Yeah but it's also next to season 2, with the save $15 thing together. Still confusing.

Also, must be terminal reality seen that 8min video, it's gone!

I hope it turns out fun and decent. I hated borderlands look so it took me 2-3 months to get that and fell in love with it.

The gameplay seems child like simple through. The voice acting seems awkward from what i seen as well. We will see :)

my god this game is almost brink status. its so bad that your future children will feel the pain that you felt if you play this game. and the ending, good lord smh. who made this game ? it really is bland and bad. it makes my favorite show look bad

Well best buy pm the ps3 one even if amazon doesn't have it. Damn 37 plus 15 in rz point. Will be good.

[quote name='Bxnextel']Well best buy pm the ps3 one even if amazon doesn't have it. Damn 37 plus 15 in rz point. Will be good.[/QUOTE]

dont waste your rz points on this game. it really is bad. when i played it i warned all of my friends about it lmao

[quote name='strait edge follower']my god this game is almost brink status. its so bad that your future children will feel the pain that you felt if you play this game. and the ending, good lord smh. who made this game ? it really is bland and bad. it makes my favorite show look bad[/QUOTE]

So you're saying we should wait for the GOTY edition? ;)

Well so far I am not hating it, but it is a very linear game for the most part. Other than taking care of yourself, you take care of survivors and their chances of surviving are based on some math algorithm.

However, the combat is lacking and at times the walker ai is pretty dumb. However when you get swarmed by walkers, things can get a quite bit hectic. (For me, this is the most enjoyable part.)

Norman Reedus (Daryl Dickson) seems to be a bit new to the whole voice acting thing as his parts seem to be a bit 'forced' no matter what he says. Things just have this awkward tension that come out of Daryl's mouth, instead of the smoothness of his character portrayal in the TV show.

However, with that said, here's hoping he will be more inclined to do a Boondock Saints video game.

I actually rented it. I've only played about an hour or two but I can tell it will get pretty repetitive. The visuals, while not the worst I've seen, are bland and muddy plus the textures looks like something off of last-gen. So far it's just been crouch, swing and maybe shoot. It's not fun. It would be much better suited as a psn/xbla game then retail from what I've played so far. Maybe the next 2 hours will be better (doubt it) but I would definitely not pay over $15 for this. Also no Co-op or multiplayer, seems like a missed opportunity. Just my opinion of course.

[quote name='Bxnextel']Well best buy pm the ps3 one even if amazon doesn't have it. Damn 37 plus 15 in rz point. Will be good.[/QUOTE]

Try toysrus website. I wouldn't though! Is 5hrs worth it?

bread's done
Back