Walmart $299 Xbox 360 250GB with $75 Giftcard

Blackjack13

CAGiversary!
Walmart $299 XBOX 360 Console 250GB Get a $75 Bonus Card Starts Sunday Published: Tuesday, December 07, 2010, 9:31 AM Updated: Tuesday, December 07, 2010, 9:36 AM

Walmart will have a deal on the XBox 360 250 GB console. Purchase it for $299 this Sunday and get an instant $75 gift card valid on your next purchase.

The offer starts Dec. 12 and ends Dec. 18.

http://blog.al.com/bargain-mom/2010/12/walmart_299_xbox_360_console_2.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Courtesy goes to Jlmadyson on Vgchartz.

wow that's a really good deal... Too bad I don't need another Xbox...

Edit: Ah I see someone beat you to posting this by 3 minutes ;)

[quote name='Darknuke']wow that's a really good deal... Too bad I don't need another Xbox...

Edit: Ah I see someone beat you to posting this by 3 minutes ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed that after I posted it. Darn...

considering no store or walmart even have the $299 New xbox 360's this deal sounds pretty useless. They havent had these system anywhere at walmarts for a month

[quote name='Xenokai']considering no store or walmart even have the $299 New xbox 360's this deal sounds pretty useless. They havent had these system anywhere at walmarts for a month[/QUOTE]

It's a definite YMMV on the stock, as I'm sure you know.

I live in Houston, TX and the Walmart I frequent is in a densely populated part of the city. I have seen the 250GB X360 Slim several times (not often and not for long mind you.) I've seen a lot more of the 4GB versions. I've also seen one 250GB Kinect bundle there once. No longer there of course.

Just for other people's sake, I'm hoping they are secretly keeping stock in the back just for the deal! haha.

Does this cover the holiday bundle? I don't care about the racing game, and I already have a real copy of Alan Wake, but could give it to a friend and sell the racing thing to Gamestop along with my old Xbox :D

That would probably...well it would cover a lot of the price of the upgrade, and I'd be getting a much larger drive + a hopefully a quieter console.

bread's done
Back