Walmart deals are LIVE in-store

Tarheel76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey Gamers !! I know it's been noted on a few other threads, but I wanted to personally confirm that the game deals are LIVE IN STORE!! After reading what others have said, I decided to take a chance since I'm only 5 mins away. Of course YMMV !!
I walked over to the electronics dept, (which surprisingly wasn't busy), asked the lady for XCOM Enemy Unknown for Xbox 360....(all prepared to play dumb if it rang up at $60)....but it rang up at $25.00 !! Plus tax it came to $27.33.
I didn't need anything else, since I racked up earlier in the day via Amazon & will be heading to the MS Store tonight. (@ 20min drive from my home)
Plus I couldn't find anyone that has lowered XCOM under $35 other than Walmart. I'm in Tempe, AZ....& all the games are still in the cases marked as they normally would be.
Take a chance if you like.....but I can't stress enough YMMV !!!

Game on everyone !!!

About to head out to the Walmart in Lawrenceville, GA! Hopefully the games are on sale now than I can just go to BesyBuy after dinner instead of Walmart first.

walmart in Hartford, CT had all items on sale. picked up ps3 copies of skylanders starter, MOH and xcom. Thanks OP, no going in at 8pm for me.

walmart edition MOH has some zero map and documentary bonus, not sure what the amazon version has, and skylanders starter had glow in the dark cynder.

I just got back, bought 5 WWE 13 and 4 NBA 2k13 for the 360, another guy was buying several as well, they will probably be out of them by tonight...lol. I'm so glad we are able to beat the crowd to these deals

EDIT:
There were several of us there buying these at the Davenport IA store and the cashier lady told us we should have come back later tonight to get the sale price instead of what we were paying. I lol'd

Thanks, OP. The Manitowoc Wal-Mart was essentially empty, and I was able to snag Lego Batman 2 and Forza Horizon.

Now I don't have to go out tomorrow!

[quote name='grrouchie']Well, I am going to go check this out and see if the Skylanders Bundles ring up at 34.99 or whatever they are supposed to end up on sale for.

Thanks for the heads up[/QUOTE]

picked up the skylanders giant bundle early for that price 39$ plus tax wrung up with other stuff so not sure

If any of you are on your way to Walmart in the SF Bay Area and are willing to pick up a copy of LA Noire Complete Edition or hide it some where in the store lol please PM me

Success, just got back from Walmart in Alamo TX , and got the games no problem
I got:
Borderlands 2 $25
Max Payne 3 $15
Red dead redemption GOTY $15
Gta IV complete edition $15
An old lady working there got me the games out of the glass case and took them to electronics counter, when the guy at counter scanned borderlands 2 he looked at me like I was doing something illegal, and I thought ,damn he wont sell me the games, and then he asked me if I wanted the warranty on the game ,I said no thanks, he scanned the rest of the games, ipaid and walked away, so it all went smooth for me :)

[quote name='PublikDefender']So are the tvs live right now as well?????!!!!!!
In store, I mean?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I just got back and was able to get NBA 2K13 for $25 but they wouldn't sell my buddy the 40" HDTV for $199. Gotta wait until 8:00 pm. :cry:

Called a friend of mine on a whim, wound up making that five-minute walk back to my local Wallyworld, got him Borderlands 2 and Forza Horizon for $40.

There is no better way to get more play value out of a game you already have than by gifting it to friends so you can play online together. When the prices are this low, it makes gifting a lot easier!

BTW, in NW Albuquerque, near Rio Rancho, store is the one on Coors, north of the Cottonwood Mall.

A lot of stuff a marked as "Not for sale until ..". I came to Union City, CA Bestbuy to buy Spec Ops. The lady got the game for me and started ringing it up but something shows up on the system (i guess) and she started asking her supervisor. They say they cannot sell it until tomorrow. Didn't want to haggle them because they're obviously right. So yea.

Do the other walmarts have fences up and tons of security walking around (employees in 'security' jacket')?

asked the teller to get some games from behind the glass, got borderlands 2, then on a seperate purchase got NFS most wanted, xcom enemy unknown and forza horizon all for 360
then sister got just dance 4 for the wii

every game worked as BF price. but my sister texted her boyfriend and said it wasn't working for him about 20 minutes later, but he is an idiot and probably tried to get halo 4 or black ops 2 for $25

I say confirmed still working, but if you get there and it doesn't work sorry.

also guys seriously, the games are behind glass, act like you want the game ( like a normal purchase) when they ring it up THEN it is $25, all my games at walmart are locked behind glass yet simply asking = opened case and 5 games for $110or so.

[quote name='Gamepolice']I just got back, bought 5 WWE 13 and 4 NBA 2k13 for the 360, another guy was buying several as well, they will probably be out of them by tonight...lol. I'm so glad we are able to beat the crowd to these deals

EDIT:
There were several of us there buying these at the Davenport IA store and the cashier lady told us we should have come back later tonight to get the sale price instead of what we were paying. I lol'd[/QUOTE]

El hoardo is alive and well in Iowa...

[quote name='Yeahman']Major thank you to the OP.

Gotta love walking through the store shopping in peace while no one else seems to have a clue.

Once again thank you cheapassgamer[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:....GAME ON !

San Jose just put up signs to not sell video games. The employees were willing to sell them if they were manually adjusted to MSRP.

Just picked up WWE 13, Ratchet and Clank Collection, NFS:MW, NBA 2K13 and Gran Turismo XL - BF prices on all were live.....except LA Noire: Complete Edition. Is this version suppose to be $10, or is it the vanilla? The Complete Edition rang up at $29.96.

[quote name='Indyjones']Just picked up WWE 13, Ratchet and Clank Collection, NFS:MW, NBA 2K13 and Gran Turismo XL - BF prices on all were live.....except LA Noire: Complete Edition. Is this version suppose to be $10, or is it the vanilla? The Complete Edition rang up at $29.96.[/QUOTE]

The complete is supposed to be $10

I was able to pick up True Blood season 4 and 360 Skylander starter pack. I grabbed them off of a shelf and took them upfront. The cashier had no idea they were sale prices. She just scanned, and I ran my credit card as fast as possible.

Just picked up WWE 13 Thank You so much OP! :D All my Walmarts were SOLD OUT! But I happen to get one of the last copies! Now my black friday is done

EGAD!!!!!!!:shock:

Thanks OP! I see the prices are live online, too! However, they say IN STORES ONLY.

Take your smart phones, iPods, whatever to show them!

Thanks OP!:D

for anyone who has priced matched max payne 3, what did you print out (since the physical ad i got in the mail did not specifically list it)?

Was able to pick up pretty much everything I wanted,...Lego Batman 2, WWE '13, NBA 2K13, Dishonored, Red Dead Redemption GOTY, XCom. No copies of Ratchet & Clank HD Collection, though. No Blu-Ray bins either. In and out no hassle!
Also got 2 copies of Brave on Blu-Ray for $12 total after a $6 Disney coupon!

[quote name='usrevenge']also guys seriously, the games are behind glass, act like you want the game ( like a normal purchase) when they ring it up THEN it is $25, all my games at walmart are locked behind glass yet simply asking = opened case and 5 games for $110or so.[/QUOTE]

YMMV on this, usrevenge. The games in Henderson, NV were all removed from the glass and placed into the asile leading up to the electronics section and covered with what appeared to be plastic wrap with giant, "NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE UNTIL THURSDAY @ 8PM."

It's unlikely that asking would have helped at that point.

Brighton, CO is a go. Picked up God of War Saga and the cashier confirmed AC3, didn't mention any other specifics but she said she'd been ringing up all sorts of deals all day. They were pretty enthusiastic about it.

Edit: I guess there's technically two Brighton Walmarts now, this is the one on Bromley.

for those looking for the saga, I didn't have it either, but I saw some big taped up pallets of games and there were dozens of copies of it, it might be one of the games locked away until the sale

asked this a few pages, simple reply is all I'm looking for. Does anyone know or have any idea if these sales will be online at all. I would greatly appreciate a respone from anyone. Thanks in advance.

Just tried the Tryon St location in Charlotte NC. Didn't see any of the games that are on sale behind the glass and everything is pretty much setup for 8pm. Might've worked earlier today.

Just got back from my area Wal-Mart.

In and out! EASY!

Even went back in for more.

Picked up a ton of stuff I've been dying to play!

[quote name='Rollinstone12']Just tried the Tryon St location in Charlotte NC. Didn't see any of the games that are on sale behind the glass and everything is pretty much setup for 8pm. Might've worked earlier today.[/QUOTE]

I went into the Wal Mart in Tega Cay. SC and sales were live.

[quote name='Tobenamedlater']asked this a few pages, simple reply is all I'm looking for. Does anyone know or have any idea if these sales will be online at all. I would greatly appreciate a respone from anyone. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

They might be but not guaranteed. In past years I've been able to get some deals.

Just got back from my Walmart. Grabbed some stuff that wasn't behind a case and went to a price checking machine and some of the BF Blurays & Games rung up as retail so I was about to give up. Then I grabbed some games and price checked them and they had the BF prices so I was excited.

Looked around for Forza Horizon and couldn't find any at all and the Walmart people never even heard of the game but then they went in the back and brought me out a copy and then I go to price check it (expecting $18) and it comes out to retail price and I just sigh and go home. :(

BUT THEN. I get home and realize my debit card was on the table the whole time and then notice that Microsoft Store has it with free shipping for $15 so everything turned out okay.

[quote name='SoWhatsLeftNow']Today's ad shows the vanilla version.

Online, too.[/QUOTE]

That's what I saw as well, which is why I'm questioning which release is on sale for $10.

I went to Walmart and yes the games are live in stores! I went to get Bordelands 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted, and Medal of Honor Warfighter, everything came out to be $55! :applause:

[quote name='SoWhatsLeftNow']Today's ad shows the vanilla version.

Online, too.[/QUOTE]

So they changed it from the complete edition to the regular one? I don't get the paper and I tried looking at the online ad but the pic is way to small

Damn! Why couldn't they give me five more minutes. As I was looking in the case for GOW Saga, employee walks up with a box and the copy of the ad.

[quote name='Tobenamedlater']asked this a few pages, simple reply is all I'm looking for. Does anyone know or have any idea if these sales will be online at all. I would greatly appreciate a respone from anyone. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
My guess is no. I had some items from the sale in my cart waiting for 8PM. All them were removed and now the items say in store only.

[quote name='BegFourMercy']My guess is no. I had some items from the sale in my cart waiting for 8PM. All them were removed and now the items say in store only.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Walmart was a success. Saved over $200, but there was no PS3 darksiders for $10 and PS3 LA Noire Complete Collection for $10.
If anyone managed to grab any of these games and needs Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition for the Xbox 360, I'm your guy.

If you have both of them, I'm willing to trade them for Red Dead Redemption GOTY + $5, or if you have one, you pay me $5 OR if you want Dishonored or XCOM, you trade me both and $10.
This was in Washington, Renton Store.

bread's done
Back