Wanted : Weapons of Fate - Now $7.50 plus tax

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
EDIT : In case anyone missed @ $9.56; you win. Dropped to $7.50 + tax. That was enough to break me...

Amazon has Wanted : Weapons of Fate for the 360 for $9.56 eligible for Prime and FSS (over $25 of course). Not too horrific of a game if you just want some straight up action. fuck those turret sections tho.

Also, just a heads up, if you want 1000/1000; make sure to hit up the net for the character unlock codes!

Enjoy

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out? I just got it on amazon as I needed a filler to get free shipping on Oblivion GotY which is $17.99 now. It showed the price at $3 something from another seller but you can select amazon off to the right.

[quote name='Gertle627']Sold out? I just got it on amazon as I needed a filler to get free shipping on Oblivion GotY which is $17.99 now. It showed the price at $3 something from another seller but you can select amazon off to the right.[/QUOTE]

They just changed it back to being in stock.

It's sold out so now it defaults to other resellers. However, if you look on the right under "More Buying Choices" you can still order it from Amazon for $7.80. However, it says it won't ship for two to four weeks.

From my experience, Amazon almost always restocks faster than they indicate. The "2 to 4 weeks" estimate is a worst case scenario, but it'll most likely be back in stock much sooner.

I guess this game wasn't highly......... Wanted? YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ludwig would be proud.

[quote name='Purkeynator']I guess this game wasn't highly......... Wanted? YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ludwig would be proud.[/QUOTE]
csi-kitchen.jpg

:cool:

[quote name='Sway42'] :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I watch all three of those horrible shows solely for the opening line. Made me angry that there haven't been many this season. Thanks for that one though, I laughed for about three minutes.

Nice, I ordered it yesterday with 2 day prime shipping, tracked it last night, it said there's crappy weather in Memphis, so I wasn't expecting it to be here on time tomorrow, but it's out for delivery right now.

bread's done
Back