Wanted Weapons Of Fate xbox 360 8.10$ @ amazon

I liked the game actually, but it is relatively short, no replay value, and I was a huge fan of the movie so I am a little biased. I would say rent it due to the no replay value aspect but if you do not have gamefly its worth it.

I played the PC version. Kind of mindless Time Crisis-esque, almost on rails shooter, but good for a shallow blast of entertainment. Not sure how it holds on up consoles but it was a fairly pretty game to boot.

The game is all right, but honestly, I think most people would be better off just spending $3 more and getting Stranglehold.

This game is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. No replay value whatsoever and its short, but I actually enjoyed the game a good deal.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']What is the shipping on this turd though? Shipping kills a ton of "great" deals on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

[sass]

Get an education and get Prime :p

[/sass]

But no really just find some way to get Prime.

[quote name='FurryCurry'][sass]

Get an education and get Prime :p

[/sass]

But no really just find some way to get Prime.[/QUOTE]

He's referring to the fact that most cheap Amazon deals are from marketplace from sellers who sell games cheap but have really really high shipping costs.

For example, you could get a HDMI cable for 1cent but the shipping is 7 dollars.

[quote name='judgedee']He's referring to the fact that most cheap Amazon deals are from marketplace from sellers who sell games cheap but have really really high shipping costs.

For example, you could get a HDMI cable for 1cent but the shipping is 7 dollars.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but this game is "sold by NYC Electronics", but "fulfilled by Amazon", therefore eligible for their Free Super Saver Shipping (FSSS). So you just need to get enough stuff together for at least $25 total in products, and you'll get FSSS. That's why I mostly buy only direct from Amazon, or when items belong to another company and are "fulfilled by Amazon". Any order at or over $25 gets FSSS, plus no tax, and FSSS shipping has been great for me from Amazon always.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']See, if I posted this, everyone would go ape shit. Double standards.

Garbage game guys, stay far away.[/QUOTE]

Change avatar please

[quote name='yarkitty123']The game is all right, but honestly, I think most people would be better off just spending $3 more and getting Stranglehold.[/QUOTE]

If you're using Stranglehold as a benchmark, then I am definitely staying away.

To be honest I liked the game. It was pretty short and got repetitive since I played through it to get all the trophies/achievements. But it's a fun way to spend an afternoon (that is about how long it will take to beat). But for $8 and change I think it's a good deal. I'd even go as far as to say it's worth $15 tops.

This game is slightly better than Jumper & Terminator: Salvation. However, if Terminator didn't have such game-breaking bugs, I'd actually rank Wanted in-between the two.

Achievements are not overly difficult but time consuming; if you don't take advantage of the save-file glitches in the game, you have to do a minimum of 5 full playthroughs. Even taking advantage of the glitch, it'll still take close to 10 hours to 1000.

[quote name='AceSXE']I liked the game actually, but it is relatively short, no replay value, and I was a huge fan of the movie so I am a little biased. I would say rent it due to the no replay value aspect but if you do not have gamefly its worth it.[/QUOTE]

I found the game to be more entertaining than the movie.

I picked it up at $15 during a gohastings sale and felt it was worth it. Fun title. Certainly not worth more than $20.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']See, if I posted this, everyone would go ape shit. Double standards.

The thing is, almost everyone says the game is fun, just short. You, on the other hand, post terrible games that vary in length. Lol. I enjoy and somewhat look forward to your posts but there is certainly a difference here

[quote name='AceSXE']I liked the game actually, but it is relatively short, no replay value, and I was a huge fan of the movie so I am a little biased. I would say rent it due to the no replay value aspect but if you do not have gamefly its worth it.[/QUOTE]

I pretty much agree. I loved the film, and thought the game was pretty good and underrated. Not must play, but as good as any other typical solid game b

bought this for around 10 i like it beat it twice was going for 1000 but didnt have enough time and to many games. Its worth playing

It's also because you add delightful little wanksta comments to a deal that NO ONE wants lol. You know you do that stuff for attention, F_T...I've seen your YouTube videos buying games for 4 and 5 bucks, there's no way you'd pay $20 for a crappy game that's 5 off of MSRP.

Really enjoyed this game, bought it for $15 a while back.

It isn't going to win any awards, but if you want a fun afternoon where you can start and most likely finish a game, get a mountain of achievements and feel a sense of accomplishment this is the game for you. The mechanics are cool at first but do get stale towards the end of the game, but who gives a shit, the game is only 5 hours long, it accomplishes what it set out to do.

I agree that this game is good for under $10. It is a fun game and well worth it if you even remotely liked the movie and/or whatever else (comic?) it was based off of.

totally forgot i have amazon prime. definitely picking this up for 808. enjoyed the demo! thanks OP!!!! u rock.

hmm.. first thing I thought when I saw the thread was ..wrong forum should be in requests...hahaha...a game with wanted in the title...sorry :p

[quote name='moammo']hmm.. first thing I thought when I saw the thread was ..wrong forum should be in requests...hahaha...a game with wanted in the title...sorry :p[/QUOTE]
lol good point it does look like a request :)

This coming from someone who tried to "pimp" garbage like MorphX & Tournament of Legends as "good"?

That said this game was very fun I thought. Short? Yes but very entertaining and well worth a price like this.

I played it, could only tolerate it to about the half way mark through the game... :( Would buy it at 0$ but good find either way :)

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Like I said, the game is straight shovelware and I'm apalled that everyone rides this guy's dick but fucks with me.[/QUOTE]
Somebody is BUTT HURT

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Like I said, the game is straight shovelware and I'm apalled that everyone rides this guy's dick but fucks with me.[/QUOTE]
Most people that are saying it is fun are not saying that it is "good". For under $10, its a good buy if you like this sort of game or the IP.

Game is very short, but is actually enjoyable.

Playing for the platinum/1000 is when you will learn to hate the game. You have to replay the last level 6 times in total (and that is using an exploit to skip playing through the entire game) to unlock all the trophies/achievements.

You could do a lot worse for your $8.

bread's done
Back