Wario Ware Twisted -- No Gyro Sensor?

Can't you still report the person? I'm sure they have all his personal information to get the money back for you.

[quote name='PRMega']No refund, and I'm definitely not about to return the game to him without getting my money first, considering he's no longer registered.[/QUOTE]
Don't even bother waiting for him, just go to Paypal and have them do a chargeback (Or whatever their forced refunds are called). If Paypal won't do it, then go straight to your credit card company and have them do the chargeback. Now that the seller is no longer on eBay, there's really nothing for him to lose, so it's unlikely that you'll see your money again if you wait for him to take action. Plus, the fact that he's no longer registered can open the possibility that he's a fly-by-night seller, who'll probably appear on eBay again under a different account.

[quote name='MSA']Can't you still report the person? I'm sure they have all his personal information to get the money back for you.[/quote]

Yeah, time to email Nintendo!!!

The "Action" Auction Piracy Department of Nintendo will get on the case!!

Reminds me of this video

:D:D:D

Do everything in your power to fight for your money. Contact Paypal, Nintendo, and the seller. Don't send him the game back. If you paid with a credit card you can also chargeback that way.

I hate scammers like this. It's so hard to sell an official GB/GBA cart on ebay because of all the piracy.

If he cleaned out his Paypal account, you won't get the money back from Paypal even if you win the dispute, the only way to get it back will be a credit card chargeback.

Thanks for the advice guys. So far:

Sent 2 messages to the seller, no response to either so far.

I have reported this auction to Nintendo, as well as his "Pokemon Chaos Black" auction.

Reported a dispute on Paypal, indicating that it is a bootleg and that Nintendo has been contacted.

Now, I basically have to sit back and wait. I'm definitely not sending the game to the seller, because as it's been said, he's got nothing to lose by not giving me a refund. Of course, like a jackass, this is the time I didn't pay with my credit card. I had left over funds from an item I sold, so I just used that >.< Here's hoping Paypal comes through....

No matter WHAT happens at the end of all this, that game is yours! ;)

Hopefully your CC company will refund your money, and you'll have an amusing bootleg cart as a reminder of the experience.

[quote name='PRMega']Thanks for the advice guys. So far:

Sent 2 messages to the seller, no response to either so far.

I have reported this auction to Nintendo, as well as his "Pokemon Chaos Black" auction.

Reported a dispute on Paypal, indicating that it is a bootleg and that Nintendo has been contacted.

Now, I basically have to sit back and wait. I'm definitely not sending the game to the seller, because as it's been said, he's got nothing to lose by not giving me a refund. Of course, like a jackass, this is the time I didn't pay with my credit card. I had left over funds from an item I sold, so I just used that >.< Here's hoping Paypal comes through....[/quote]

Well, I decided to not even fight for the shipping, and agreed with the seller to just take back what I paid for the bid. So, in the end, I get to keep the game (a collectible :)) and I get my entire bid back :) Not a perfect ending, but at least this is settled!

bread's done
Back