Watch_Dogs Free In-Game Item! Consoles Only!

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Want a free MP-412 REX revolver for Watch_Dogs?

All you need to do is to send an SMS to 89800 with the text “watchdogs,”

Then enter the code you’ll receive back at this link, also specifying your platform of choice.

Watchdogs.monsterenergy.com

I'd imagine there's a limit for this so get it for the platform you want before they are all gone!

Thanks OP. I appreciate it being posted in the deals section since I never check the free stuff area. Also, i think it's funny that the PS4 code redemption on Sony's site mentions that this will be in 1080p given the news about it last week.
1080p output is not native resolution. The Xbox One has 1080p output as well.

Just an FYI, but if you don't want to go through the hassle of sending a random text and getting spam'd by Monster, you can enter this code
2L4K-7KK5-HFM9
on the website, enter a made up email address and info, and then choose your platform.

Worked for me and several others I've shared it with and no spam :)
Thanks dude, it worked! Also, thanks OP!

Do they offer the Wii U version, or is it only for the platforms releasing May 27th?

Nevermind. Guess it's only the platforms releasing May 27th, in case anyone else was wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an Xbox One code thanks OP! To anyone crying about spam just use the code KnightofTruth gave, it's the same as mine (on Xbox One atleast) so they shouldn't be unique.

Just an FYI, but if you don't want to go through the hassle of sending a random text and getting spam'd by Monster, you can enter this code
2L4K-7KK5-HFM9
on the website, enter a made up email address and info, and then choose your platform.

Worked for me and several others I've shared it with and no spam :)
Thanks much both KnightOfTruth and OP! Nice to not have to worry about charges to my cell too.

got in on this but I still haven't decided if I'll pick up this game. I hate AC and have a feeling this will be very similar to that series.

Thanks OP got one for the PS4!!! I don't know why some of you idiots are asking about Wii U when we all know that version is probably gonna suck the most. While PC has tons of mods people we create later to add more game content.

...And that's the worst for me. I don't get how people don't realize that nothing is free. This proves it... Ubisoft is intentionally holding back content in watch dogs solely to gather your personal and private information, specifically your phone number. What shocks me more is people are dumb enough to fall for it and comply. Even if you 'opt out' to whatever list you were put on, your still on it permanently. Your data doesn't get erased from companies lists.
OH NO THEY HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER WHATEVER WILL I DO WHEN THEY CALL

Ok, it looks like the 360 codes don't work. I wonder if the xbone code will work for the 360 version?

Edit: never mind, you redeem inside the game itself.

(a) Xbox 360: To activate a Code on the Xbox 360 platform, Participants must: (i) insert Watch_Dogs™ Disc 2 into their gaming console while their gaming console is connected to the Internet; (ii) press “START” to reach the Main Menu; (iii) on the Main Menu, select “Additional Content” and then “Redeem Code”; and enter the nineteen (19) character Code at the prompt.

Man this place is like gamefaqs now all the hate stuff and its allowed i guess sad... Cagfaqs 3.0 in the house woot toot toot

Had to use the alternate way posted in this thread to get a code since whatever reason did not get an SMS back through my Google Voice number 

Got an X1 code for whenever I end up getting this game. Thanks OP, I dont check the Free Stuff Threads as much as I used to so I have missed this

God, it's pretty pathetic that this game has so many little pieces of DLC scattered all over the place. Redeemed a code and gave it out, won't be needing this. This might be the worst attempt at data scrubbing yet. Worth noting that my friend was able to redeem this on the PS Store website and the site did not differentiate between the PS3 and PS4 versions of the gun.

bread's done
Back