Watch_Dogs Free In-Game Item! Consoles Only!

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Want a free MP-412 REX revolver for Watch_Dogs?

All you need to do is to send an SMS to 89800 with the text “watchdogs,”

Then enter the code you’ll receive back at this link, also specifying your platform of choice.

Watchdogs.monsterenergy.com

I'd imagine there's a limit for this so get it for the platform you want before they are all gone!

Thanks OP. I appreciate it being posted in the deals section since I never check the free stuff area. Also, i think it's funny that the PS4 code redemption on Sony's site mentions that this will be in 1080p given the news about it last week.
Oh im sure they just mean upscaled to 1080p. Just saying it has 1080p is good marketing for them even if it's untrue. How many XBOX360 games had "1080p"? lol

Thought I'd share this here, too. Blew my mind - 

Watch Dogs for your PS4 or XBOX ONE has GTA, Sleeping Dog graphics. 

But what about the videos we've all seen? 

Turns out you need a SUPREME computer to run it on ultra. Translation: You need 3GB of RAM on your GPU if you want to even try. 

WCCF Tech (Who?) got their hands on a retail copy and went bananas with it. 

They show videos of the game running on PS4, PS3, X1, XBOX 360 and PC. It looks like GTA. 

Link: http://wccftech.com/...rences-visible/

* (Scroll down about half way to see videos)

EDIT - Link to NeoGaf post on Watchdogs graphics - http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=780290

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm greatly enjoying it and can't put it down. It's addicting as hell once you get past the introductions, and there's so much to do in it.
I love pretending I'm Reese from PoI. Whenever I hack someone's phone and find out there's a crime alert I say "Finch, they're gonna kill this guy if I don't stop them!" and go to save the person. Such a badass game mechanic. It's a little simplistic at times (like when I fail the mission because I prevented the crime from occurring.. isn't that the point?) but it's a lot of fun. Great game indeed.

I love pretending I'm Reese from PoI. Whenever I hack someone's phone and find out there's a crime alert I say "Finch, they're gonna kill this guy if I don't stop them!" and go to save the person. Such a badass game mechanic. It's a little simplistic at times (like when I fail the mission because I prevented the crime from occurring.. isn't that the point?) but it's a lot of fun. Great game indeed.
But if you prevent a crime from happening who's to say any crime was ever committed? The only thing that would be said is you tackled and beat up some guy for "No reason".

But if you prevent a crime from happening who's to say any crime was ever committed? The only thing that would be said is you tackled and beat up some guy for "No reason".
lol well no I mean when I sneak around and I see some guy approach the other guy and their crime meter starts going up and then they spot me and get scared off. It's not that I tackled anybody or pointed my gun or anything. They just realized they weren't alone and they didn't commit whatever crime they were going to. I know the game is trying to reward you for actively taking down a bad guy but in real life wouldn't crime prevention like that be the point?

Where do you enter the code?  I requested a code for 360 and tried entering it at xbox.com, but it said that the code was invalid.  It doesn't appear to be long enough to be a valid 360 code.

Is this still going on?  I tried to get a PS4 code but I still haven't gotten an email after entering it through Monster's site.

Is this still going on? I tried to get a PS4 code but I still haven't gotten an email after entering it through Monster's site.
In addition to the email that you may or may not receive, you should have the code displayed on the screen immediately after you enter your information. Did that happen?

bread's done
Back