WebRidestv.com: Free Ps3/Wii/360/iphone/amazon gift cards+many more

[quote name='darkcecil32']2 accounts per household...if you theoretically use a different person ie sibling/parent, could you refer the other person in your household one time without violating TOS? If so, another easy 1,000 points (as if the site isn't easy enough) once the other account gets to 3k...[/quote]

Exactly what I already did. I am making my brother get the other account points though. We will share the rewards anyway (if this actually works out...).

is there any way around the 250pt max per day limit besides the refer a friend thing? just wondering...

i dont get it, i have referred 2 friends, i have 1.3k points, and havent gotten any points for referring? am i doing somethin wrong?

[quote name='NoZoL']i dont get it, i have referred 2 friends, i have 1.3k points, and havent gotten any points for referring? am i doing somethin wrong?[/quote]

in order for you to get the extra 1000 points your referrals must earn 3000 points. on another note i ordered the match box cars just to see if they would reach my house. i got an e-mail from them stating me to reply to the email with my mailing address....here's hoping i will get my matchbox cars.....

[quote name='antlive84']in order for you to get the extra 1000 points your referrals must earn 3000 points. on another note i ordered the match box cars just to see if they would reach my house. i got an e-mail from them stating me to reply to the email with my mailing address....here's hoping i will get my matchbox cars.....[/quote]

alright cool, im almost there, im @ 1.4k now, gotta wait for tomorrow to get more points!

They increased the prize prices again, second time in a week or two.
Initially 5500 on the $50 amazon, then 5900, now 6500.

edit: you can also order one prize per month, supposely, too.

i noticed that the prices go up when items are redeemed. for example the PS3 went up in points because yesterday, they had 247 in stock, now they have 242 in stock.

[quote name='Foladar']They increased the prize prices again, second time in a week or two.
Initially 5500 on the $50 amazon, then 5900, now 6500.

edit: you can also order one prize per month, supposely, too.[/quote]

Lol, I have a feeling this site is gonna be a bunch of BS. Anyways its not like its that hard.

[quote name='antlive84']i noticed that the prices go up when items are redeemed. for example the PS3 went up in points because yesterday, they had 247 in stock, now they have 242 in stock.[/quote]

I see the same pattern. If something is redeemed, the price goes up at least a couple hundred points. (Amazon GC's, DS Lites, PS3's) At least it only takes 1-2 minutes to get your points per day.

It seems official: they're trying to turn this into a pyramid scheme. Without referrals, this may wind up taking ages as quantities of prices keep going down. Well, pyramid minus the scheme part, hopefully ;).

yeah, seemed like a good deal initially but someone on another site said something about prices changing daily when they're redeemed, ugh.

Prices went up yet again.
$50 Amazon = 7100 (was 5500, 5900, 6500)
$100 Amazon = 14200

Wouldn't be surprised if they raised them again in the next few days, since they've raised it 3x in the last week, week and a half.
With the one prize per 30 day, IMO the only worthwhile prizes would be the systems at this point, unless they go up again too.

[quote name='Foladar']Prices went up yet again.
$50 Amazon = 7100 (was 5500, 5900, 6500)
$100 Amazon = 14200

Wouldn't be surprised if they raised them again in the next few days, since they've raised it 3x in the last week, week and a half.
With the one prize per 30 day, IMO the only worthwhile prizes would be the systems at this point, unless they go up again too.[/quote]

I'm getting ready to say fuck this site. How do we know they just won't keep raising the prices?

I think they've already said they will on another site, something like daily "depending on how many redeemed" and the system does it automatically, but I thought they said something like 5% .. 6500-7100 isnt 5%

I think I will stick around til I get one gift card and then never bother with the site again. Hopefully, if I can actually get some referrals, one prize (like most, amazon gc is what I am eyeing) may be feasible.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I think they dropped the points to 250 per day?[/QUOTE]

Dropped what? The daily limits been 250/day.

The actual limit is suppose to be 250, so consider yourself lucky the system allowed 260.

"There is a daily limit of 250 credits awarded per user per day, but that limit is lifted for activities like referring friends or filling out surveys."

More "good" (not) news:

There were a few users abusing the site that have inflated the cost of certain items in the Mart, and we are addressing it by discontinuing our referral reward of 1000 points per referral. Sadly, it was just inflating the cost of the items in the Mart so much that we have to squash it now. The good news: We DO PLAN to reinstate the referral bonus when we have membership promotions, so keep your eyes peeled for those times!

Discontinuing referral bonuses keeps everything in check, keeps the prices reasonable in the SchwagMart (though they will still fluxuate slightly due to supply and demand), and best of all, allows our users to be rewarded for being an active member of the website! Our largest problem with the referral bonuses were from users that have created upwards of 50 accounts each, all referring to a single account!

http://blog.webridestv.com/2008/02/01/holy-schwagmart-orders-batman/

Its suppose to be two accounts per IP address already, but apparently their "gear heads" or whatever they called them in the FAQ failed to either check or it was becoming too much of a hassle.

J($($@()%#@)!! *slams keyboard*

I was about to get credit for 4 referrals in another week...god damn it. Now I had my friends sign up for nothing -_-.

Seems like a cool site. I love cars and I love watching videos online. I can get points doing something I would be doing anyway. I'm not too worried about getting anything but I'll cross that road when I get there.

[quote name='darkcecil32']J($($@()%#@)!! *slams keyboard*

I was about to get credit for 4 referrals in another week...god damn it. Now I had my friends sign up for nothing -_-.[/quote]

yea, same here, i was gonna get like an extra 3000pt for my friends...:censored:

[quote name='garlinfreak']would the people you already refered count? it better i got like 6 friends into doing this[/quote]

I'm guessing no. Since they did this because of the people that already created fraudulent accounts.

[quote name='mguiddy']I'm guessing no. Since they did this because of the people that already created fraudulent accounts.[/quote]
those bastards ruined it for all of us

Giving it a shot. What I'm gunning for is the Nintendo DS. But I'm thinking it would be better to aim for 3 Amazon ($50) gift cards, since it would be about the same amount of site activity but I'd be getting more out of it.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']4 months of that for a Wii! No thanks.[/quote]
The thing is that its real easy to get 250 points a day.

I keep getting the Unexpected Error every time I try to watch a vid. Anyone else getting it? I cleared my browser cookies and cache.

[quote name='FelixC']I keep getting the Unexpected Error every time I try to watch a vid. Anyone else getting it? I cleared my browser cookies and cache.[/quote]

same here, almost every vid is an error except the ones on the main page :censored:

bread's done
Back