WebRidestv.com: Free Ps3/Wii/360/iphone/amazon gift cards+many more

[quote name='Foladar']Hes stated on another website that it will be approximately 3x more in terms of price. Check Slickdeals. And that isn't saying it won't continue to rise either.
I believe someone said it'll be about a month before 2.0 comes too, but that could have been a week ago.[/quote]Damn, this sucks. I hope they have a promotion coming up soon so we can refer a crap ton of friends and rack up some points. Because at this rate, it'll take a really long time to get anything worthwhile after they raise the points. Not worth it to give them that much traffic so they can charge more for ads while we can't get squat.

:p lol everyone keeps adding me as their friends! I have 2 pages of friends on that site now :O I wonder if they are all from CAG :p

Damn, I'm just not getting enough points to buy stuff that's worth the work and now it's all out of stock. That's pretty crappy.

Why do I feel like I've been wasting my time.....

I'd sit out earning points and wait until they launch SchwagMart 2.0 and then judge if its worthwhile to you based on what items are available, and the pricing.

Thats what I intend to do, I'm not going to earn them money when they can't hold up on their end of the bargain.

foladar, thats wut im doing aswell, i just go and get points and see if its worth anything. i really want the itouch and 360.

I think if you dont get as many pts as you can before they update youll be SOL too. Everything is going to sell out in minutes I would imagine.

From what it sounds like, the new site should be stocked much better then the current site and the reason why they're "increasing" the prices is so they can keep the website stocked. I imagine the same issue won't occur at SchwagMart 2.0 otherwise their "upgrade" was pointless.

[quote name='jtokchain5']so when do u guys think they'll put more prizes up?[/quote]

prolly not until 2.0 comes out

[quote name='Darklighter']Anyone know if our current points will roll-over into 2.0 or if we will all start back at 0?[/quote]
If they take our points away they can kiss my :booty:.

[quote name='VWKILLER0']webrides is back up from an update everything is currently 10x the original amount!!!![/quote]

WT heck is up with that.

Lol, I guess the owner was just saying what he was saying to get people to continue .. the price increase is insane - and they were kind enough to allow us to earn double the amount, exciting. Thats why I suggested you stop earning them profit, and wait to see their approach.

FAQ says 500pts/day .. so 140 days for a $50 Amazon, lol

[edit] However I'd suggest waiting since the schwagmart is still OOS, and they "said" initially 3x longer, so who knows.

Obviously, their site is not about earning free stuff, it's just like GameTrailers. :roll: The Schwag Marketplace is just a bonus for daily users.

wow it would take me over 1000 days now to get a ps3.

Before i would have had one by Oct or so.

Forget this site.

hmm...but the current limit is 260, not 250 for most people...so does that mean 520?

If they raise the price effectively 5x it's bad, but still i'd prefer doing something like this over points2shop and prizerebel. Yourfree360games is the only quick fix I've found, but that involves putting yourself at risk with credit card info...

so did the daily limit change or wut happened?

wow this is sweet, i have +13k right now :D. and now its going to take forever to get my 360 and almost all of the prizes are still out of stock.

[quote name='jtokchain5']so did the daily limit change or wut happened?

wow this is sweet, i have +13k right now :D. and now its going to take forever to get my 360 and almost all of the prizes are still out of stock.[/QUOTE]

Daily limit went from 250->500. Prizes all had 0's added.

The prices reverted back to what they were when this first started, but obviously with another 0 attached. Hopefully I can get something decent when/if the items get restocked.

Can't even really cash out... everything is still out of stock. :roll:

Oh well. clicking through these videos has become part of my daily ritual, so I guess I'll keep it up. Free stuff in 2010, here I come!

Well i guess they 10x accounts to compensate for the inflation. I guess there in a recession! *insert pun here*

Yeah I'm quite disappointed too. If they would up their daily limit, it would be fine, but 500 isn't enough...

[quote name='garlinfreak']just check the site again
ps3 is 49999 points=193 days
Wii 30000 points=116 days
360 40000 points=154 days[/quote]

can u get free codes for wii and xbox

[quote name='adamjohnson']can u get free codes for wii and xbox[/QUOTE]

Try Up Down Up Down Left Left Right Right B A B A Select Start. Will give you 30 free Wiis for both your accounts.

I think im gonna stick with this till i have enough for something..... i have one account for the little shit and one for the bigger shit....but i will not be doing this for a yr though that is ridiculous, maybe 2 months, 3 tops.

[quote name='neverletthem']Just got an email from webrides with a link to take a survey for 500 points. I took it, takes about 3 minutes. To bad i never use webrides[/QUOTE]

Me too. Another 500 pts Ill never be able to spend!! Awesome!

[quote name='musha666']Me too. Another 500 pts Ill never be able to spend!! Awesome![/quote]
and that makes my 20 go to 18 days :D

I've got about 71.3k, gonna rack up some more points over the next month or two, and then cash out with something decent and never visit the site again. It's just too damn annoying.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']I've got about 71.3k, gonna rack up some more points over the next month or two, and then cash out with something decent and never visit the site again. It's just too damn annoying.[/QUOTE]

Thats my plan. If Im here when they restock that is. I bet they get stuff in stock and sell out in minutes. Even with one order per month rule they have.

I just noticed that they say they will restock on the 14th. If you have enough points to get something be ready to place your order.

bread's done
Back