wha? I got 9 cent games

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='ex0'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='Dawson210'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

we know that's not true. you're obviously gay and would hold no boobs but dragonlordfrodo's[/quote]

Wow, he's trying to be funny, when obviously he's not.
But I think what was actually funny was when Ex0 proved his ass was lying.[/quote]That is my favorite part in this thread. That and the boobs. :twisted:

Anyways, back on topic: (and by topic, I mean flaming Oke)I guess you're trying to impress us so you can be our god, but the CAG investigation team screwed you on that.

FRAUD!!!!!!!![/quote]

you have yet to flame me sj41.. so far you're just an idiot. prove us wrong.[/quote]
We did prove you wrong... you have still completely FAILED to do the simple thing jmon asked you to do which would EASILY prove you aren't lying. Did you want to share with us what magical coupon code that either takes money off of shipping or brings your subtotal to a negative number?[/quote]

yeah the coupon code is called twinkex0..[/quote]

why are you still here?? are you that masochistic that you enjoy the humiliation of everyone here mocking you to no end?

^^[/quote]

Mocking eh? nah mocking is when i say that you have a gay bike punqsux. and you do.. it is rather gay.. .. you couldnt be normal and get a Huffy but you had to get one from the Barbie collection.. i'm embarrased for you[/quote] :rofl: That polka-dot bike made me laugh way to hard when I first saw it. You're out of your mind Oke. His bike is pimpin. :lol:[/quote]

how exactly is it pimpin? i realized he customized it by painting it watermelon and taking the seat off but come on... well i suppose when you look like punqsux you dont have a choice..

cure.jpg

I think it's cool that you fixed up your bike. If I wadn't so lazy, I would do something like that instead of asking for a Mongoose bike for my B-Day (which I got and it is awesome).

[quote name='punqsux']haha yeah, you wouldnt believe how much chicks dig the bike too!! ^^ bonus points![/quote]I really need to paint my Mongoose pink. :p

why oh why would you put your pick on the thread, punqsux? it looks like somebody beat up blink182. as for admitting you would actually ride a barbie bike, you wish came true.. you're riding one now.

sweet avatar dude!

i posted my pic because you posted something about my looks and figured rather than defending whatever you said, id just show everyone what i looked like and they could make their own judgements.

i have a question, why is there no seat on my bike in your avatar?

[quote name='punqsux']sweet avatar dude!

i posted my pic because you posted something about my looks and figured rather than defending whatever you said, id just show everyone what i looked like and they could make their own judgements.

i have a question, why is there no seat on my bike in your avatar?[/quote]

you like it? its my gift to you.. as for the seat being gone, use your imagination and think of when mr garrison made the IT in south park

[quote name='punqsux']sweet avatar dude!

Wanna swap vehicles? I got a Blossom big wheel for trading

[quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='punqsux']sweet avatar dude!

you like it? its my gift to you.. as for the seat being gone, use your imagination and think of when mr garrison made the IT in south park[/quote]

sorry, dont watch south park.

i dont see how a picture i took is a gift from you to me...but thank you ^^

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21'][quote name='punqsux']sweet avatar dude!

you like it? its my gift to you.. as for the seat being gone, use your imagination and think of when mr garrison made the IT in south park[/quote]

sorry, dont watch south park.

i dont see how a picture i took is a gift from you to me...but thank you ^^[/quote]How can you not watch South Park? If you don't have cable then I'd understand, but if you've never actually watched it then give it a try. I just started to watch the show a couple weeks ago and I watch it all the time now. It's a really funny show.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Yeah mine came in the mail today to and then Lindsay Lohen came to hang out and let me hold her boobies.[/quote]

haha i looked at your avatar numnuts it goes perfectly with what you said

i watched it years ago, but i just dont think its funny. one episode tho, where eric kiled some kids parents and made them chilli...that was a good episode. but other than that one, its just meh. (from what ive seen anyways. but dont be too shocked, i have a very strange sence of humor, dave chapelle isnt funny either ^^)

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']are you goth, punq?[/quote]

yes yes im goth. the new goth fashion is pirate hats and eye patches...

XoD

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']are you goth, punq?[/quote]

XoD[/quote] :rofl: 2 weeks later, every gothic person with be wearing an eyepatch. It will happen.

Now I understamd that you have a VERY strange sense of humor.

"Wha-what is this? Is this a-folded-benjamen? Oh no, oh no. Is Wayne Brady gonna' have to choke a bitch?"

How is that not funny?

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']are you goth, punq?[/quote]

XoD[/quote] :rofl: 2 weeks later, every gothic person with be wearing an eyepatch. It will happen.

Now I understamd that you have a VERY strange sense of humor. "Wha-what is this? Is this a-folded-benjamen? Oh no, oh no. Is Wayne Bradt gonna have to choke a bitch?"

How is that not funny?[/quote]

my roomate made me watch that episode, and i dont think i laughed once. i dont even know who wayne brady is!!

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']are you goth, punq?[/quote]

Now I understamd that you have a VERY strange sense of humor. "Wha-what is this? Is this a-folded-benjamen? Oh no, oh no. Is Wayne Bradt gonna have to choke a bitch?"

How is that not funny?[/quote]

my roomate made me watch that episode, and i dont think i laughed once. i dont even know who wayne brady is!![/quote]You're so cold-hearted. :cold: :evil: I guess those smileys could mean cold hearted. :?: I don't know.

I would just like to say, thank you oke for bumping my post count to 1800!!! Just 200 more untill I get a custom rank of "Spam for everybody." I think that custom rank would suit me well.

I'm going to bed now since I stayed up till 5 A.M. last night playing video games with my friend.

If you haven't noticed yet, this is an off topic thread to boost my post count. It was fun messing with Mr. Smokey's head and I hope everyone has plenty of fun with Lindsay Lohan's boobs. Good night.

Ok, so lemme get this straight....this OKE kid has only been here 2 months and he's flaming people who've been here for over a year? Especially people who are pretty damn cool, like Punqsux.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that OKE does NOT get out of the house. If he went to his local mall on the weekend and noticed ALL THE GUYS WEARING PINK NOW then he'd probably keep his F'in mouth shut. Pink is in, and guys are wearing it as much as girls.

I don't wear it, but I don't knock on people who do, to each is own and who is this kid to come in here knocking long time members before he himself even hits 100 posts.

THAT my friend, is more "gay" than a pink bike. F**k you kid, I can't wait to see your lying ass banned.

I don't get it. How can punqsux's bike have sex with other men's bikes? It's just crazy!

Chewbacca is a wookie, but he lives on endor with the ewoks! It just doesn't make sense!!

[quote name='Cmosfm']Ok, so lemme get this straight....this OKE kid has only been here 2 months and he's flaming people who've been here for over a year? Especially people who are pretty damn cool, like Punqsux.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that OKE does NOT get out of the house. If he went to his local mall on the weekend and noticed ALL THE GUYS WEARING PINK NOW then he'd probably keep his F'in mouth shut. Pink is in, and guys are wearing it as much as girls.

I don't wear it, but I don't knock on people who do, to each is own and who is this kid to come in here knocking long time members before he himself even hits 100 posts.

THAT my friend, is more "gay" than a pink bike. F**k you kid, I can't wait to see your lying ass banned.[/quote]
LOL You are crazy man. :lol:

I believe that OkeSmokey is a bit of an exhibitionist. He just PMed me this webcam shot of himself, and wrote, "So, do you LIKE what you see?"

uncle_fester.jpg

No thanks, you fucking Uncle Fester shitbox. No thanks...

[quote name='BigLebowski']I believe that OkeSmokey is a bit of an exhibitionist. He just PMed me this webcam shot of himself, and wrote, "So, do you LIKE what you see?"

uncle_fester.jpg

No thanks, you shaq-fuing Uncle Fester shitbox. No thanks...[/quote]

You can't be serious. :lol:

[quote name='chess380'][quote name='BigLebowski']I believe that OkeSmokey is a bit of an exhibitionist. He just PMed me this webcam shot of himself, and wrote, "So, do you LIKE what you see?"

uncle_fester.jpg

You can't be serious. :lol:[/quote]

Nope, not serious. But I got you thinkin', didn't I?

[quote name='BigLebowski']I believe that OkeSmokey is a bit of an exhibitionist. He just PMed me this webcam shot of himself, and wrote, "So, do you LIKE what you see?"

uncle_fester.jpg

Look's like a bald, disgruntled mario!

MOMMA FUGGIN MIA! I CAP-A YO ASS!

bread's done
Back