What do you guys wear most often?

Cheapass shirts (without logos) and old jeans that average 3 years old. I have a suit for formal occasions and such but I hate wearing that thing.

Work Attire usually consists of a plain colored shirt, v-neck, scoop... Something decent for work. Jeans and either a work appropriate pair of black or brown sandals or my awesome boots!

Sitting around the house I have far too many sweat pants and shorts I wear with a tank top. My favorite happens to be my gray gouchos and a tank top.

If I'm out and about it's usually short or jeans and my various tank tops and wife beaters... a-shirts... whatever you want to call them.

And if I'm not at work I'm always in my flip flops! I hate my work shoes and can always be found in flip flops.

This sort of reminds me of something, but I don't want to start a new topic. Do any of you guys (not girls) notice that American Eagle shirts seem to be short and wide, while most other shirts are tall and skinny? Why is it impossible for me to find an AE shirt that fits correctly? (I'm 6'1" and 145 pounds.)

[quote name='Access_Denied']This sort of reminds me of something, but I don't want to start a new topic. Do any of you guys (not girls) notice that American Eagle shirts seem to be short and wide, while most other shirts are tall and skinny? Why is it impossible for me to find an AE shirt that fits correctly? (I'm 6'1" and 145 pounds.)[/QUOTE]

I'm 5'6'' and every tshirt I get from everywhere is always too short. Woot and Threadless are the best about this (they seem to be longer than most), but I can't find anything that goes much past my waist. And I'm not fat either, so I don't know what the story is. I wear size medium. ... I guess Target's aren't terrible about it either, but the point is that I'd like all my shirts a little longer.

I'll wear AE shirts here and there, but inevitably I'll be showin' cleavage at some point in the day.

I just learned to not care.

[quote name='Strell']I'm 5'6'' and every tshirt I get from everywhere is always too short. Woot and Threadless are the best about this (they seem to be longer than most), but I can't find anything that goes much past my waist. And I'm not fat either, so I don't know what the story is. I wear size medium. ... I guess Target's aren't terrible about it either, but the point is that I'd like all my shirts a little longer.

I'll wear AE shirts here and there, but inevitably I'll be showin' cleavage at some point in the day.

I just learned to not care.[/QUOTE]

Holy Shit. You are a tiny person. I'm guessing you're not a full grown man yet and still in the teens?

I use to care a lot about buying a shirt that is longer then usual. I grew out of that phase.

[quote name='Strell']I'm 5'6'' and every tshirt I get from everywhere is always too short. Woot and Threadless are the best about this (they seem to be longer than most), but I can't find anything that goes much past my waist. And I'm not fat either, so I don't know what the story is. I wear size medium. ... I guess Target's aren't terrible about it either, but the point is that I'd like all my shirts a little longer.

I just learned to not care.[/quote]

That's odd. I can go to Hollister, and they have tall skinny shirts that are just my size. Medium comes to my waistline and is really tight, while large goes a little farther down, and is a little looser, but still kind of tight. Perfect shirt for me. I quite buying AE shirts all together. The ones that I have I now where to work, along with my already destroyed jeans.

I never walk into Hollister. Or Abercrombie. Or Aeropostulatejaslkdjasld.

American Eagle is as far as I can make it before I pass out and wake up with hundreds of murdered frat boys around me.

I try to never get above 10 bucks for a t-shirt. Some length is not enough to get me into Hollister paying 3X the price for a damn shirt.

[quote name='Strell']I never walk into Hollister. Or Abercrombie. Or Aeropostulatejaslkdjasld.

American Eagle is as far as I can make it before I pass out and wake up with hundreds of murdered frat boys around me.

I try to never get above 10 bucks for a t-shirt. Some length is not enough to get me into Hollister paying 3X the price for a damn shirt.[/quote]

Yeah, I hear that a lot. $12 clearance shirts aren't that bad though. Also, wearing Hollister gets you noticed by preppy girls faster. ;) Works every time. :D

Ehhh. You can have 'em.

You know what else will get you noticed by them? Money. Either you having a lot or seeing how much they cost. Both ways are equally effective.

I guess I could put up with twelve bucks for a shirt, but all those companies like to plaster their name all over the shirt, so you end up advertising them, and I just don't need that label.

that explains it all, strell suffers from short man syndrome.

Well I wear blue jeans and a t-shirt to work. T-shirts mainly either DC, Fox, Element, Jordan, Nike, Adidas, or foot locker white or black long tees.
Once I get home from work though (right now) I toss on a long pair of Jordan basketball shorts and just an undershirt

One of the best parts of my job is no dress code, so I can wear whatever I want all the time.

As of late it's been cargo shorts, t-shirts, and flip-flops. I wear the occasional hat as well.

When it cools off I'll wear jeans, shoes, t-shirt, and jacket/hoody. I wear hats much more often as well.

[quote name='Strell']And you suffer from being an idiot, ryles. But I didn't need to read much from you to confirm that.[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right. :roll:

[quote name='Strell']Ehhh. You can have 'em.

You know what else will get you noticed by them? Money. Either you having a lot or seeing how much they cost. Both ways are equally effective.

I guess I could put up with twelve bucks for a shirt, but all those companies like to plaster their name all over the shirt, so you end up advertising them, and I just don't need that label.[/quote]

Not all of them are that shallow. But dressing kind of preppy makes you seem a bit more sophisticated that the loser where a fart joke T-Shirt or a 'You might be a redneck" T-Shirt.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Not all of them are that shallow. But dressing kind of preppy makes you seem a bit more sophisticated that the loser where a fart joke T-Shirt or a 'You might be a redneck" T-Shirt.[/quote]

Cheap T-Shirt =/= Fart Joke T-Shirt

[quote name='Access_Denied']Not all of them are that shallow. But dressing kind of preppy makes you seem a bit more sophisticated that the loser where a fart joke T-Shirt or a 'You might be a redneck" T-Shirt.[/quote]

Exactly my point- a few of my friends either dress preppy, a few like guidos, and most of them just wear crappy t-shirts and jeans. Guess who gets all the girls.

work : i work at sephora, so all black ..black slacks, black shoes and black longsleeve t shirt that says "sephora.com" on it...
casual, usually a t shirt and jeans and new balance shoes..and cologne
out : button down shirt with t shirt underneath..and..ta da..jeans :p..also cologne

I actually wear the same kind of clothes that are the dress policy at work, so it works out great for me. No, I'm not a garbageman.

[quote name='Strell']I'm older than you and I'm short.

And I could murder your ass.

Questions?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr ryles']that explains it all, strell suffers from short man syndrome.
[/QUOTE]

Both of these made me :) then break out :lol:

Good Stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Pajama bottoms and a t-shirt...

...when I can get away with it, that is.[/quote]

Ah, the style of the 8th grade girl. Nice. Do you rock the Scooby Slippers too? ;)

[quote name='Hex']Ah, the style of the 8th grade girl. Nice. Do you rock the Scooby Slippers too? ;)[/quote]

No :oops:

But the pajama bottoms have fishing lures on them........

:nottalking: No. That is not acceptable.

Fishing lures are tantamount to teddy bears and hearts, sir. I hereby request that you hand over your testicles and surrender your truck; I advise that you not wear them in public again.

[quote name='Hex']:nottalking: No. That is not acceptable.

Fishing lures are tantamount to teddy bears and hearts, sir. I hereby request that you hand over your testicles and surrender your truck; I advise that you not wear them in public again.[/quote]

....but I only wear them when I walk down to Subway for a delicious five dollar footlong...

[quote name='Hex']I'll give you a five dollar footlong, mister.

With extra mayo.[/quote]

Oh god :shock:

I knew typing that was a mistake the moment I clicked submit reply.

kirby.jpg

You started it.

Now let me finish. Ough, that was good.

I need a cigarette. What was this thread about again?

Like 80% of my clothes comes from Urban Outfitters. In the summer I just wear jeans & a tshirt most of the time. Sometimes a collared shirt, sometimes a vest with the collared shirt. Sometimes a tie with the vest and collared shirt. Depends on how classy I'm feeling.

In the winter, I love peacoats, blazers & cardigans. The pants don't change -- Levi's 511s all year around.

I own three pairs of shoes, all Converse, but very different styles. Only one pair of chucks.

I also own three pairs of glasses, but wear contacts about half the time. I consider glasses clothing, it can totally change a look.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']So basically, I am supposed to dress in a way that will get women to think I have money? No thanks.[/QUOTE]

No you dress in clothes that make you feel good and not look like a bum.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']So basically, I am supposed to dress in a way that will get women to think I have money? No thanks.[/quote]

It's also usually that the more expensive clothes are, the better they look...

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']So basically, I am supposed to dress in a way that will get women to think I have money? No thanks.[/quote]
Do birds maintain their feather cause they like too? No it is so they can get laid. Of course you have to dress to impress. Although not just for sex. If you dress nicely people are more inclined to trust you, which can net you some pretty sweet opportunities in life in general.

Today I am wearing.....
-Pink and White striped shirt
-Pink short skirt with strawberries on it
-Purple thigh high socks
-White knee high boots

I am going to school for Fashion Design, that might explain the outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have such a variety it's crazy.

Tee's/Hoodies: Zoo York, DC, BAPE, Element, BBC, West Coast, Rogue Status and to a lesser Degree Southpole/Ecko but not very often.

Jeans: BBC, Levi, Lucky Brand

Shoes: Air Force Ones, Vandal's, BAPE STA

Lot's of different brands but usually its a T-Shirt/Jeans and depending on the outfit, I may wear a New Era hat.

:)

My wardrobe consists of...

Jeans: Lee, Levi, anything on sale that looks like normal jeans (either from Jc Penny or Sears, no fucking Wal Mart or K-Mart stuff).

T-shirts- Yeah anything with geek, music bands I like, skulls, tv shows I like, etc. I don't care where these come from, as long as they are under $20 unless it is something really geeky or awesome.

Shoes- $39.99 pair of New Balance sneakers.

In the summer I wear shorts which follow the cheapest brand. I will switch it up and wear camo shorts sometimes.

Am I a cheap ass when it comes to clothes, yes. On the other hand, I don't wear clothes that are in bad shape or have holes or nothing in them. I like my clothes to be and look clean and in good condition.

bread's done
Back