What I got for $25

as far as money goes, you got the games for roughly going price....however when you consider the fact that you got 6 of the greatest platformers ever for $25, you got a steal....play them and they will pay for themselves...the lost levels alone is worth it.

You mean, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island? I don't know what the going rate is, but I would gladly pay 50 for it still. The game is timeless. I would say it is probably the greatest platformer of all time.

[quote name='Tromack']I don't know what the going rate is, but I would gladly pay 50 for it still. The game is timeless.[/quote]

I think you're going just a little bit overboard with the sentimentality there.

[quote name='punqsux']as far as money goes, you got the games for roughly going price....however when you consider the fact that you got 6 of the greatest platformers ever for $25, you got a steal....play them and they will pay for themselves...the lost levels alone is worth it.[/quote]

Agreed, wow somebody else thinks the lost levels is godlike besides me.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='Tromack']I don't know what the going rate is, but I would gladly pay 50 for it still. The game is timeless.[/quote]

I think you're going just a little bit overboard with the sentimentality there.[/quote]

I still play the game in its entirety every couple of months. And I never actually owned it when it first came out. I didn't get it until a couple years later after playing it at a friend's house.

[quote name='schultzed']Where, from who, under what circumstance . . . give us some drama . . .[/quote]

Right?!

they don't count as they are not mario platformers. Super mario Kart is the best in that series and Mario RPG is the worst in its series.

bread's done
Back