What system are you actually playing right now?

MrGranger

CAGiversary!
Now that you've got your PS4 & Xbox one stacked against your Xbox360/PS3/WiiU tower what are you actually playing?  So many choices...what is getting your video game time?

The big surprise for me is that I am still playing GTA5 on the 360 and mostly 3DS games.  The Nintendo 3DS came out of nowhere for me, a whim buy.  And it's taking 90% of my gaming time now.  It's just a lot of fun & with my on the road lifestyle, really fits my reality.  I didn't realize how unsatisfying the iOS & Android tablet gaming had been until I got the buttons back. 

Plus the games like PES 2013, Fire Emblem, Zelda, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Mario, etc. the 3DS backlog suddenly surged over the rest.  I imagine that the new PS4 and XBone games coming out next year will steal some of the 3DS thunder from me, but the ones out now aren't doing much.

What are you playing into the New Year?

Last edited by a moderator:
ps3. I bought Skyrim Legendary for 15$. I played it on xbox but was to cheap for the dlc. Playing it again is almost as awesome.

ps3. I bought Skyrim Legendary for 15$. I played it on xbox but was to cheap for the dlc. Playing it again is almost as awesome.
That's excellent. I keep wanting to plunge for that but I am not home long enough, and I'd want to play Skyrim all the time. Great way to end 2013.

Xbox One, I've already powered through Assassins Creed 4 and Ryse. I'm now playing Dead Rising 3 and the occasional Battlefield 4.

Though I did just pickup a vita along with P4 Golden, Gravity Rush, and Uncharted. So that may end up stealing some time in the coming weeks.

November was an expensive month for me :/

360 and 3DS. I Don't see a reason to own a next gen console until year two when stable amount of games both past (and cheap) and coming down the pipeline. Meanwhile, my 360 backlog is ridiculous and 3DS is definitely hitting it's stride.

I've been extremely busy with the holidays and some home cleaning projects I've been working on. So I haven't really been playing any systems lately. I did play Resogun on my freshly acquired PS4, but only one level, so that hardly counts. The system I will most likely be playing next will be my 3DS. I'm in the middle of playing through Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies.

I've been on a Nintendo Crave as of late. Been playing the 3ds, the Wii U and super Nintendo. Giving the PS4 a break until the Division comes out.

I've been on a Nintendo Crave as of late. Been playing the 3ds, the Wii U and super Nintendo. Giving the PS4 a break until the Division comes out.
I'm getting the PS4 when the division comes out. That game looks amazing. Along with the Witcher 3, those are my two system sellers.

My 3DS XL gets the most use right now. Great selection of games plus my long commute to work makes it a no brainer. Prior to that it was the Vita.  Otherwise X1 and PS4 get equal time. I can't recall the last time I fired up the PS3 or 360 to play any games. Way too busy right now... just not enough time.

3DS and Wii U.  Have some stuff on PS3 I need to get to as well.

Haven't bought a PS4 yet.  Will get one once I clear out the PS3 backlog.  No interest in an X1.

Ps4. I'm trying to get back to ps3 to play some other games. I'm playing ps4. I'm playing madden and cod. When I get my new hard drive I'll install the other games and play them as well. Definitely want some BF4 action.

I'm selling my ps4, realized no time to play and not worth the price of entry at this time. Wii U and 3ds got my attention.

Well that's a quick turnaround. Guess the launch hype wore off fast, huh?
yeah... One of those "I immediately regret this decision" moments after popping in COD... Lol, live and learn... Errr or make the same purchase mistakes over and over again lol

I have the xbox one, ps4, and wii u. However, I've been playing the Vita. Tearaway to be exact. I really want to 100% this game but I'm missing one Scrap in the caverns after going thru the area five times. May set it aside for a while. Other than that most recently I played Crimson Dragon and Ryse on Xbox One.

Xbox One. With the preorder bonuses and the GCU 20% off, I ended up scoring some pretty nice deals. And if TIVs hold I could have some nice free rentals on my hands lol

Huge fan of NBA 2k, DR3 and Forza. Fifa is a lot of fun too even though I'm not a huge soccer fan. COD is similar but enjoyable.

And wish I would of skipped Madden and just picked up Ryse. I'll probably be trading Madden in very soon to pick it up.

I'm playing AC Revalations which has started ticking me off, on my Playstation, and Final Fantasy 2 on my PSP, and Puzzle Quest 2 on my 3DS, and Dead Rising 2 on my PC.

I hate to play my 'new' games until I've gotten through my older stuff, as it's hard to go back sometimes.

I wish Bravely Default was out already here in the states. Check out how awesome it is here. 

Then I'd be playing that and Link Between Worlds. 

Part of me wishes I never destroyed Fire Emblem 3DS. After you beat Apotheosis, it's really hard to play again. 

Just got a 3DS XL last week and have been playing that a lot.  I REALLY like it.  Still playing stuff on my PS3 and PC.  Actually fired up my PS2 to see if I can finally finish off FFX, which has been sitting right before Sin for a few years now.

PS4/XBone?  Not anytime soon and perhaps never.  May get a Wii U at some point, but I don't see the killer app for the others and given how much PC gaming I've been doing in recent years, that might satisfy me.

360 and 3DS. I Don't see a reason to own a next gen console until year two when stable amount of games both past (and cheap) and coming down the pipeline. Meanwhile, my 360 backlog is ridiculous and 3DS is definitely hitting it's stride.
I agree with completely there is still a lot of games coming out for both the 360 and PS3, and with the 3ds that's even more AAA games coming out for that handheld alone.

I'm playing my PS3 and PS4. I've been playing Killzone Shadow Fall on my PS4 for an hour or so each day before I get ready for work, and I've been playing Batman Arkham Origins when my weekend rolls around

currently playing PS4, 360, and PS3.

360:  About to start Dishonored

PS3:  Just finished the Last of Us, so now its back to Infamous.

PS4:  Black Flag, with some BF4 if the servers ever get fixed.

Wii U: Super Mario 3D World ( I wish there wasn't a time limit on these stages!)

Xbox One: Dead Rising 3 (Finishing achievements), CoD (Finishing achievements) and NFS (for fun)

bread's done
Back