What was the last CD you bought? - The Sequel

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']In the "trendy" part of the area, there's a place that exclusively sells import and hard to find vinyl. It's the only place I've been able to find the import copy of Sebadoh III. I'll keep an eye out for it there, and if they get two copies, I'll pick both up and sell it to you at cost, if you'd like.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I bet there's some cool shit in that store. I think the record store closest to me only does import/rare CDs, but I'm not entirely sure as I've only been in there once (I moved a week ago).

But yeah, definitely let me know if they get it in and you'd be able to grab a copy for me. As long as it wouldn't be absurdly expensive for me, I'd probably go for it.

Utada - This Is The One

Listened to this one on her site awhile ago and wanted it but waited until I could find it in store so I could the Kingdom Hearts songs. Finally got it at Best Buy for $7.99 (got them to match their website price).

[quote name='bmachine']War Tapes - The Continental Divide

Saw them open for VNV Nation last night and snagged it at the merch booth.[/QUOTE]

fuck you. I had to miss the VNV concert here. >_>

[quote name='georox']fuck you. I had to miss the VNV concert here. >_>[/QUOTE]

Did I happen to mention that I got to hang out with Ronan and Mark at a shitty little bar in Hartford, CT last Thursday?

Did I also mention that they signed my copy of Advance and Follow?

If not, I apologize. ;)

Also, we all did Snakebite shots with Ronan. It was awesome.

A few days back I picked up Muse- Black Holes and Revelations

Today I bought:
Soul Asylum- While you Were Out
Soundgarden- Badmotorfinger
Megadeth- Countdown To Extinction

Listening to the new Set Your Goals album This Will Be the Death of Us. I'm enjoying this as much as Mutiny! These guys make great songs. "Look Closer" and "Summer Jam" are 2 addictive tracks. I laughed when I heard Hayley Williams in "The Few That Remain". Support them! It's only $8 at Best Buy.

[quote name='dim2192']Dinosaur Jr - Beyond
Interpol - Turn On The Bright Lights
Pixies - Trompe Le Monde[/QUOTE]

All good choices. I haven't listened to Turn On The Bright Lights in about two and a half years, and I can still remember most of it :lol: Beyond just might be my favorite Dino Jr album. It's got my favorite Lou Barlow track, "Lightning Bulb"

My last music purchase was actually a cassette for my car. Elvis Costello - Trust. It was $.25 at the thrift store. EC is one of my favorite artists, and this tape has a price sticker still on it from the dear departed local record store, so, bonus.

Julian Plenti - Julian Plenti is...Skyscraper

It's actually a solo CD from Paul Banks of Interpol. Not sure why he's pulling a Chris Gaines here, but it's really good.

(And it's $3.99 in the Amazon MP3 store this week!)

The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely
Modest Mouse - This is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About
Modest Mouse - No One's First, and You're Next
Julian Plenti - Julian Plenti is...Skyscraper

I'm not really sure, considering I haven't bought any cds in a while. Normally when I do anymore, it's a compilation of various artists.

If I had to guess, the last cd I downloaded though was probably Roky Erickson's The Evil One (Plus One).

I had Have a Nice Life's double album on a double LP vinyl arrive this week, with the 80 or so page booklet they had written to accompany the album. Looking forward to reading the booklet, since it has some really interesting stuff that ties into the album.

Andrew Jackson Jihad- Can't Maintain
Andrew Jackson Jihad- People Who Eat People are the Luckiest People in the World
Andrew Jackson Jihad- Operation Stackola
Andrew Jackson Jihad- Only God Can Judge Me
Andrew Jackson Jihad- Ghost Mice Split

Angelspit - Blood Death Ivory
VNV Nation - Of Faith, Power and Glory
KMFDM - Blitz

I didn't like Blitz before when I... heard it... but it's really grown on me, so it became a must-buy-asap.... so I bought it.

Man I'm fucked, KMFDM/Angelspit October 2nd, MC Chris October 3rd... going to be a long weekend.

Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague. I haven't actually listened to it, though. I spent my time watching the DVD extras instead. I'll definitely listen through this weekend.

[quote name='tcrash247']Assjack - Assjack

If you like Superjoint Ritual, you'll like this. Good metal album.[/QUOTE]

That's Hank 3's band, isn't it? And it's a metal album? Weird.

PIG vs KMFDM - Sin Sex & Salvation
KMFDM - A Drug Against War
some VNV Nation album that I forgot the name of, left it in the car.

Should have the *original* Grendel - Soilbleed EP arriving in a few days.

Krumb Snatcha - Respect All Fear None
Busta Rhymes - Artist Collection
The Lumberjacks - Livin' Life as Lumberjacks

Bought all three for about $7 brand new.

Got these for $1 each at a pawn shop.

Beck - Odelay
The Cure - Staring at the Sea
Sonic Youth - Confusion is Sex
Sonic Youth - Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star
Franz Ferdiand - You Could Have it So Much Better
Jane's Addiction - Ritual De Lo Habitual

Mute Math - Armistice
mew - No more stories are told today I'm sorry they washed away no more stories the world is grey I'm tired let's wash away

Tsutchie - Thanks For Listening
cagus.smile.jpg

Muse- Origin of Symmetry
Picked it up a few days ago with anticipation for the new album The Resistance coming out next month.

bread's done
Back