What would you choose?

cheapass Gundam

CAGiversary!
Most relationships are never balanced. One side gives more while the other side takes more. Which side would you rather be on?

I've been on both sides of the fense, and have found that it's not all that emotionally rewarding to be with someone that loves me more if I am unable to reciprocate at least equally.

I've been on both ends as well and find that I'm happier being the one loved more. I can't stand being on the other end of the pendulum... (I happen to be there right now, and it sucks).

I take it as we both really love each other, but one just loves the other more. I'd choose A, I'm extremely self conscious and if I knew the other loved me more I wouldn't be so nervous about going overboard. Also, if I love someone and am spending my life with someone, I don't really care about looks, besides when I love someone I think they're hot anyway. Though I'm always whipped, that's just how I am.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']if I love someone and am spending my life with someone, I don't really care about looks, besides when I love someone I think they're hot anyway.[/quote]

I hope you're a guy cause if you are, I think I found a guy I could actually date.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='RichD1']I'd rather free sex than wanting sex.[/quote]

bingo, which reminds me it's been... like 5 days now[/quote]

I'd rather be wanting sex with a hot babe than free sex with a 300 lb-er. :wink:

[quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='alonzomourning23']if I love someone and am spending my life with someone, I don't really care about looks, besides when I love someone I think they're hot anyway.[/quote]

I hope you're a guy cause if you are, I think I found a guy I could actually date.[/quote]

I wish there were more women like you, most don't seem to share your opinion :( Though there is one I think I have a shot with, gonna find out monday, assuming my brain doesn't get in the way and talk me out of it, which it does almost every time [-o

I'm pretty sure that in America (the land of more) most people will choose "more love" rather than less. Such people want to feel in charge of the situation. It's a somewhat selfish move that may lead to an abuse of power on their part.

bread's done
Back