What would you do? (ebay problem)

haha dont be sorry, the paper i ordered is apparently on the way, im just curious what hes talking about now. if he wants his other paper back all he has to do is supply me the funds to do so and they will be returned

I don't see why you should have to pay to send it back, as you said it isn't cost effective on your part for his mistake.
If after you receive the correct paper, if he still wants the 1st shipment back, ask if he would compromise if you sent 1 back at your cost, keeping 1 as to lower shipping costs and he at least gets something back even though it was his mistake(knowingly or not). You get some paper at reduced cost, not as high quality but at a reasonable cost to you. If you don't do anything, he'll most likely threaten negative feedback for you even though it isn't' warrented.

I say screw him...Tell him he gave you that choice and if he's not willing to refund your shipping cost then your not sending it back...End of story (if you get the right paper that is)

this guy is such a cock, he started harassing me now

[quote name='rick']
Confused, try ignroant of the matter,
As I stated, you return a wrong item to a store to receive another, right?
Send back to me the wrong items.
its simple....
I am also losing out, but obousiously that does not matter to you,
hence the ignorance on your part.
[/quote]

[quote name='punqsux']ok, i feel ive been polite long enough, and you dont have any right to
harass me and youre not even answering my questions

what matter am i "ignorant" on?

what did you mean by the 4 boxes of paper for the price of 2?

try answering the questions so i dont have to ask them a 4th time
chris
[/quote]

hes right, i could give a fuck less that hes losing on this because hes being such an asshole ^^

bread's done
Back