What's in the PS Store (5/31/16): Neon Chrome, Oxenfree, Primal, There Came an Echo, Plague Inc, & More!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitation - Vita - $12.49 - Ends 12/30

PlayStation Plus
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitation - Vita - $8.74 - Ends 12/30[/quote]If you don't buy this, you're nuts (unless you have it already, of course).

How much is Portal 2 in the PS store right now? Thinking about picking it up @ Best Buy later, but might prefer the digital copy.

[quote name='quasar502']how much is portal 2 in the ps store right now? Thinking about picking it up @ best buy later, but might prefer the digital copy.[/quote]
$20

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']$20[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Frisky! Digital it is, then.
I was away from my PS3 all day, so couldn't check for myself. Wish there was a way to look up PSN prices online...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/31/playstation-plus-update-2/

PS+ Update for this week along with the last round of the Holiday Essentials sale:
Happy (almost) New Year! The PlayStation Plus team is gearing up for another banner year in 2013 as we continue to deliver free games, discounts, and access to events, betas and more to give PlayStation fans the edge when it comes to their gaming lifestyle. This week, we welcome PS3 Game NBA JAM On Fire Edition and PS Vita Game Chronovolt to the Instant Game Collection. You’ll also find deeper discounts with the last week of the PSN Holiday Sale.

Important note: We’ll be updating the PlayStation Store today (Monday, 12/31) due to the New Year holiday. Therefore, this Plus update will be live later today when the update has published.

December 31st PlayStation Plus Update

NBA JAM On Fire Edition (PS3)

Free for Plus members

You don’t have to be a basketball nut to have a blast with this one. If you’ve played NBA JAM before, you know it’s all about fast-paced arcade-style basketball action. Of course it features all your favorite NBA players and legends, but with all the fun and irreverence that has hooked countless gamers and tons of trash-talking multiplayer sessions. Crazy modes, secret teams, and rock-solid online play make this a great addition to your collection. Take a look at the video above to check out a match up in the game in the classic ‘big head’ mode, and play it yourself to see why IGN.com gave it a 9 out 10.

Chronovolt (PS Vita)

Free for Plus members

Chronovolt is a puzzle-platformer with steampunk influences where players control the Chronosphere, a discovery that contains the energy that powers time. You’ll guide it through levels using all of the PS Vita’s controls including tilt, the analog sticks, and rear-touch to have a completely unique experience. Not to mention that by collecting power-ups known as Chronovolts, players are able to manipulate time, such as rewinding the game to save yourself from a fall that would have otherwise resulted in death. Set in three distinct worlds including a lush Mayan world, a snow-covered Chinese landscape, and a futuristic setting; PS Vita gamers will find plenty to love with Chronovolt.

PSN Holiday Essentials Sale (Week 3)

Various discounts for Plus members

The PSN Holiday Essentials wraps up this week with great deals on games you might have missed out on. Notables include the unique and completely charming Tokyo Jungle, Sound Shapes, and the remastered HD version of Shadow of the Colossus. Take a look at the full breakdown below:

PS3
Assassin’s Creed 2 Deluxe Edition - $13.99 PSN - $9.80 PS+
Batman: Arkham City - $20.99 PSN - $14.70 PS+
Bulletstorm - $13.99 PSN - $9.80 PS+
inFAMOUS 2 - $13.99 PSN - Free PS+
inFAMOUS Festival of Blood - $6.99 PSN - $4.90 PS+
Shadow of the Colossus HD - $13.99 PSN - $9.80 PS+
Skullgirls - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+
Sound Shapes - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+ - Cross Buy
Tokyo Jungle - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+

Vita
AR Play - $6.25 PSN - $4.38 PS+
Lumines Electronic Symphony - $24.99 PSN - $17.49 PS+
Sound Shapes - $10.49 PSN - $7.35 PS+ - Cross Buy
Touch My Katamari - $17.99 PSN - $12.25 PS+

As the last Plus post from 2012, I also want to extend a sincere thank you to all those who leave their feedback week to week. Whether you’re excited about an update, or giving your feedback about what you prefer, it’s always great to chat with you all. With PlayStation fans like you guys, I’m looking forward to an awesome 2013, and I hope you all will continue to bring the feedback; positive or critical.

We’ll be back next week as usual, but make sure you make your voice heard in the comments below, and also make sure to vote in the polls. You can also delve into the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about Plus, or find other great sub-forums to participate in and build your PlayStation community cred. See you in the comments!

Deals
AR Play 2012 Holiday Bundle - Vita - $6.25 -
Includes Cliff Diving + DLC, Fireworks, PulzAR, Table Ice Hockey, Table Soccer + DLC, and Table Top Tanks + DLC
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe - $13.99 - Full Game + DLC
Batman: Arkham City - $20.99
Bulletstorm - $13.99
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $14.99
Infamous 2 - $13.99 - Move Compatible
Infamous Festival of Blood - $6.99 - Move Compatible
Just Cause 2 - $7.49
Lumines Electronic Symphony - Vita - $20.99
Quantum Conundrum - $7.49
Shadow of the Colossus HD - $13.99
Skullgirls - $10.49
Sound Shapes - PS3/Vita - $10.49 - Cross Buy
Tokyo Jungle - $10.49
Touch My Katamari - Vita - $17.49

Games
Jetpack Joyride - Free - 33.7 MB

Add-ons
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 20,000 - $1.49
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 50,000 - $2.49
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 100,000 - $3.99
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 250,000 - $5.99
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 1,000,000 - $13.99
Jetpack Joyride - Counterfit Machine - $2.49

Videos
LittleBigPlanet Karting Halloween Trailer
LittleBigPlanet Karting Launch Trailer
LittleBigPlanet Karting Story Trailer
The Last of Us Story Trailer

Premium Themes
Apocalypse Dream Good Dayz - $2.99 - Dynamic
Apocalypse Dream Hell Catz - $2.99 - Dynamic
Apocalypse Dream Love Life - $2.99 - Dynamic
Apocalypse Dream Mystery Wall - $2.99 - Dynamic
Apocalypse Dream Pursuit of Happyness - $2.99 - Dynamic
Create by Studio Output PSP - $1.49
DNA - $1.99
Few Words Created Life - $1.99
Play PSP - $1.49

Apps
Pulse Elite Manager - Free - 35 MB

Vita Games
Chronovolt - $4.99 - 261 MB
Jetpack Joyride - Free - 29.7 MB

Vita Add-ons
Chronovolt - Chronospheres Pack - $0.99
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 20,000 - $1.49
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 50,000 - $2.49
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 100,000 - $3.99
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 250,000 - $5.99
Jetpack Joyride - Coin Booster Pack 1,000,000 - $13.99
Jetpack Joyride - Counterfit Machine - $2.49
---------------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
AR Play 2012 Holiday Bundle - Vita - $4.38 -
Includes Cliff Diving + DLC, Fireworks, PulzAR, Table Ice Hockey, Table Soccer + DLC, and Table Top Tanks + DLC
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe - $9.79 -
Full Game + All DLC
Batman: Arkham City - $14.69
Bulletstorm - $9.79
Infamous Festival of Blood - $4.89 - Move Compatible
Shadow of the Colossus HD - $9.79
Skullgirls - $7.34
Sound Shapes - PS3/Vita - $7.34 - Cross Buy
Tokyo Jungle - $7.34
Touch My Katamari - Vita - $12.24

Games
Chronovolt - Vita - 261 MB
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition - 858 MB

Expiring for PS+ Next Week:

Deals
AR Play 2012 Holiday Bundle - Vita
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe
Batman: Arkham City
Bulletstorm
Infamous Festival of Blood
Shadow of the Colossus HD
Skullgirls
Sound Shapes - PS3/Vita - Cross Buy
Tokyo Jungle
Touch My Katamari - Vita
After Burner Climax - $2.50
Crazy Taxi - $2.50
Daytona USA - $2.50
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit - $5.99
Hydrophobia: Prophecy - 2.00
Pure Chess Festive Bundle - $6.29
Sega Heritage Collection Bundle - $14.99 -
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I & II Bundle - $11.99
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II - $7.49
Two Worlds II Velvet Game of the Year Edition - $5.00 -
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - $6.99
Crush - $2.50
Sonic Rivals - $4.89
Sonic Rivals 2 - $4.89
Pure Chess Festive Bundle - $6.39
Smart As... - $20.24

Games
Chronovolt - Vita
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game

Of course NOW they offer NBA JAM for free...

Really enjoyed the InFamous series. Would probably jump in if I hadn't gotten the first one for free and the second one for like $12 from Gamefly.

Any thoughts on the Tokyo Jungle Complete Character pack DLC? From what I've read it appears to bring the US version in-line with the Japanese version but I could always wait on a sale.

Given that the Vita is pretty much seen as the flop of the year I wonder how long they are going to force vita games on PS+ members. Between that and the PS4 coming up I really think Sony would be smart to Seperate into 3 PS+ services(one for each platform)but then also offer like a 20-50% bundled discount where you can get all 3 for less then you can get them individually.

Is anyone else trying to download Soundshapes for the PS3, and only getting the Vita version (even when they select the PS3 version for download)? Wondering if it's just me, since I originally bought the Vita version through my Vita.

I'm glad to see Bulletstorm on there. I can't get use to the controller prompts on the 360 (I'm in the SNES controller mindset) so I have no problem downloading this and enjoying the game a little more as a result.

I'm a sucker for music based games so Sound Shapes is a must buy for me.

Random PS3 newbie question. I got a PS3 for Christmas and activated my 1 month free trial of PS+. It was great getting those 8 Instant Games Collection. I see this week it's just NBA Jam. How many free games do they release each month? 1 a week? or 1 a month? Was the 8 in December just a holiday promotion?

Thanks!

[quote name='CombatCraig']Random PS3 newbie question. I got a PS3 for Christmas and activated my 1 month free trial of PS+. It was great getting those 8 Instant Games Collection. I see this week it's just NBA Jam. How many free games do they release each month? 1 a week? or 1 a month? Was the 8 in December just a holiday promotion?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there's a set number of free PS+ games released. They drop new freebees and after awhile some of the old ones expire. The OP, FriskyTanuki, probably knows a lot more than I do about it.

One thing to keep in mind is that you'll lose access to your "instant game collection" if you allow your PS+ subscription to lapse.

[quote name='Cage017']I'm glad to see Bulletstorm on there. I can't get use to the controller prompts on the 360 (I'm in the SNES controller mindset) so I have no problem downloading this and enjoying the game a little more as a result.

I'm a sucker for music based games so Sound Shapes is a must buy for me.[/QUOTE]

SNES, DS, 3DS... every Nintendo controller with 4 buttons. I can't stand how the 360 just reversed the letters, its one of the main reasons I don't like playing on 360 because I'll never get used to it. For some games its not a problem, but fuck my chances at any quick-time type stuff, whether its Bulletstorm or the unlock stuff in Mass Effect.

The new PS Blogcast is out, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Eufloria - $5 PSN, $2.50 PS+
Mortal Kombat - Vita

Games
Demon's Souls - $19.99
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Rise of the Guardians
"Guys who are into retro-style games, really old-school, sort of classic gaming, keep your eyes peeled" Release(s)

PS2 Classics
Three Dora the Explorer Games
Go Diego Go

Vita Games
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable - $39.99 - Include Bonus Gear

Vita Demos
Orgarhtyhm
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

PlayStation Mobile
Two New Games

PlayStation Plus

Games
God of War Ascension Beta

[quote name='doubledown']Ugh...My PS+ just ran out. Time to find a deal. I wish it was as easy as finding XBL deals.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I think mine is getting ready to run out but I've got a card for another year ready to go (bought two during the Target ad error).

I almost never see sales on PSN cards or PSN+ subs.

[quote name='Chitown021']No kidding. I think mine is getting ready to run out but I've got a card for another year ready to go (bought two during the Target ad error).

I almost never see sales on PSN cards or PSN+ subs.[/QUOTE]

I think I have like $35+ in my PSN wallet. I'm assuming I could just use that to renew my sub for another year.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...in-the-god-of-war-ascension-multiplayer-beta/

The PS+ Update for this week:
2013 is already shaping up to be a fantastic year for PlayStation Plus members with another strong offering in the month of January. Hopefully, you’ve been enjoying NBA Jam: On Fire Edition on your PS3 and playing Chronovolt on your PS Vita, both free to PlayStation Plus members.

This week, we’ve got some epic multiplayer action with the God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta, as well as Mega Man 9 and 10 joining PlayStation Plus. Read on to find out more.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita or click here to get access.

January 8th PlayStation Plus Update

God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta (PS3)

Access for Plus members

PlayStation Plus members get to be one of the first to delve in to what’s sure to be one of the most epic multiplayer experiences of the year. God of War: Ascension’s Multiplayer beta is offering up the signature Team Favor of the Gods mode and the yet-to-be-seen Favor of the Gods mode. In both modes, you’ll fight to reach the requisite number of favor points from the Gods, earning points via kills, bonus brutal kills, opening chests, capturing domination points and, if you’re skillful enough, performing executions using the Spear of Olympus. Check out the Beta page for tips, scoring details and more. Make sure you also click the link below to leave your feedback with the rest of the God of War community. Note: you must be a PS Plus member, or have been selected to be in the Beta previously in order to get access to this forum space.

Click here to visit the God of War: Ascension Beta Community Forum

Oh, and make sure you snag a free God of War “Eye of Kratos” avatar as well; it’s free and exclusive for PS Plus members. If you’re reading this on Monday morning, you may also want to tune in to IGN.com’s livestream from 12:00pm to 2:00pm PST. Click here to check out the action!

Mega Man 9 and 10 Combo Pack

Free for PS Plus members

Mega Man 9 and 10 were new and bold steps for a series that’s as beloved as Mega Man. Many gamers grew up on classic Mega Man games and yearned for a new 2D adventure but with the rock solid mechanics of the originals. Capcom delivered by going back to its 8-bit roots to deliver a classic Mega Man experience with all-new levels, weapons and bosses. IGN calls Mega Man 9 alone a “… mastery of 2D platforming.” Check out both Mega Man 9 and 10 for yourself; free for PS Plus members.

Eufloria

50% Discount for PS Plus members (Original price: $5.00; PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Eufloria takes the hook of controlling massive armies in real time strategy games and applies it to a massively-micro scope that asks you to take over new territories (dubbed Asteroids) all for the sake of a mythic group of beings called The Growers. If you’ve ever had any sort of fun with the strategy genre, give Eufloria a download to find out why GamesRadar.com hailed Eufloria for its “beautiful stylized graphics and RTS gameplay that works great on the PS3 controller”.

NCAA Football 13: Recent Winners Pack

Free for PS Plus members

NCAA Football 13 delivers an authentic college football experience with an insane amount of realism on the virtual gridiron. If you can’t get enough of the gameplay, you’ll be happy to know that you can pick up the Recent Winners pack, free with your PS Plus membership. This pack will unlock Tim Tebow, Mark Ingram, and Matt Leinart for use in Heisman Mode.

We’re just getting started for January’s PlayStation Plus content, so we’d love to know more about what your favorite content was from the updates last month. NBA Jam: On Fire Edition and Chronovolt are being tracked for January’s Plus updates, so you’ll see those options at the end of this month.

Tell us what you think of this week’s update in the comments below and don’t forget to vote by using the links near the top of the post. You can also delve into the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about PS Plus, find other great topics to contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself. See you in the comments!

r they having card problems on the PSN it is for me but they charge me (1) x 9 it keeps saying the card is invalid

Deals
Blokus - $0.99 - Move Compatible
Brain Challenge - $0.99
Brain Challenge - PSP/Vita - $0.99
BreakQuest - PS3/PSP/Vita - $0.99
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $0.99 - Move Compatible
Earthworm Jim HD - $0.99
Eufloria - $4.99
Hero of Sparta - PS3/PSP - $0.99
Jane’s Hotel - PS3/PSP/Vita - $0.99
Let’s Golf - PS3/PSP/Vita - $0.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter - $29.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Modern Combat: Domination - $0.99 - Move Compatible
Mortal Kombat - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
MotorStorm RC - PS3/Vita - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
N.O.V.A. - PS3/PSP/Vita - $0.99
Normaltanks - PS3/PSP/Vita - $0.99
Planets Under Attack - $9.99
Tank Battles - $0.99
TV Show King - $0.99
UNO - $0.99
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - PSP - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Games
Dance Magic - $9.99 - 853 MB
Dead Space 3 - $59.99 - Pre-order w/exclusive theme
Demon's Souls - $19.99 - 8 GB
Lord of the Rings: War in the North - $19.99 - 6.3 GB
Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game - $39.99 - 3 GB
Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co. - $9.99 - 218 MB
Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World - $9.99 - 248 MB

PS2 Classics
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom - $9.99 - 1.2 GB
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Mermaids - $9.99 - 324 MB
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess - $9.99 - 2 GB
Go Diego Go! Great Dinosaur Rescue - $9.99 - 1.2 GB
Go Diego Go! Safari Rescue - $9.99 - 2.3 GB

Demos
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - 1.3 GB

Add-ons
Assassin's Creed III - The Battle Hardened Pack - $9.99
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 - Maneater Level Pack - Free
Dance Magic - Tracks Set 1 - $1.99
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - Peter Griffin's Man Boob - $4.99
Just Dance 4 - "So Glamorous" by The Girly Team - $2.99
Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 - Deck Pack 3 - $2.99
Mugen Souls - G Fever Pack 3 - $2.99
NBA 2K13 - All Star Game - $4.99
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Archer Sly Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Athena Nariko Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Bistro Toro Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Commando Suit Ratchet Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Deimos Kratos Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Evil Among Thieves Evil Cole Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Funky Astro Suit PaRappa Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Golden Armor Sir Daniel Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Kessler Good Cole Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Old World Jak Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Pirate Princess Fat Princess Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Sackgirl Sackboy Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Shamballa Snow Jacket Drake Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Special Event Suit Spike Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - StA-X6 Jetpack Radec Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Sweet Tooth Outcast Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
Rocksmith - Santana Song Pack - $7.99 - Includes the three songs below
Rocksmith - "Black Magic Woman" by Santana - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Oye Como Va" by Santana - $2.99
Rocksmith - "Smooth" by Santana feat. Rob Thomas - $2.99
Rocksmith - Metal and Hard Rock Pack - $23.99
Rocksmith - Rock Pack - $29.99
Rock Band 3 - Foster the People Pack 1 - $5.49
Rock Band 3 - "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - My Chemical Romance Pack 1 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Helena" by My Chemical Romance - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Sing" by My Chemical Romance - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Party Hard" by Andrew W.K. - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "These Days" by Foo Fighters - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "We Are Young" by Fun ft. Janelle Monae - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Animal" by Kink Ador - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Cody" by We Set The Sun - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Cold" by Christina Marie Magenta - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Forbidden City" by Tina Guo - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Giant Bombstep: Reloaded" by The Hamster Alliance (ft. The Giant Bomb Crew) - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Indoctrination" by Halcyon Way - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Inversion" by Halcyon Way - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Just A Lie" by Pythia - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Queendom" by B.et.a and The Neon Panthers - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Robots" by Sweethammer - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "The Age of Betrayal" by Halcyon Way - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 1" Chaotrope - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "The Hourglass Paroxysm Part 2" Chaotrope - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "These Voices" by Deception of a Ghost - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "The War Will Never Start" by Steve Pardo - $0.99
Street Fighter X Tekken - Boost Gem Trial Pack 9 - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 22 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 23 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 24 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 22 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 23 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 24 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Wheel of Fortune - The 80's Pack - $3.49

Videos
BLOOD KNIGHTS TEASER TRAILER
BORDERLANDS 2 CAMPAIGN OF CARNAGE TRAILER
DEAD SPACE 3 – TWO WAYS TO PLAY TRAILER
DEAD SPACE 3 TRAILER
DEVELOPER DIARY – VEHICLES IN DUST 514 (PART 2)
ESCAPEVEKTOR TRAILER
God of War: Ascension Ares Trailer
GRAND THEFT AUTO V TRAILER 1
GRAND THEFT AUTO V TRAILER 2
Metro: Last Light SURVIVOR STORIES – COMMANDER TRAILER
Metro: Last Light SURVIVOR STORIES – MODEL TRAILER
NEPTUNIA VICTORY PV1
PUA GAMEPLAY VIDEO 1
SingStar Digital Trailer (720, 1080)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Augmented Reality
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Costume Trailer
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Gamescom trailer
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Official Announce Trailer
THE ENDLESS ARSENAL OF DUST 514

Premium Themes
Animal Friends Bay Mare - $2.99 - Dynamic
Animal Friends Chihuahua Dreams - $2.99 - Dynamic
Animal Friends Grazing Horse - $2.99 - Dynamic
Animal Friends Kittens - $2.99 - Dynamic
Christmas Crackling Fireplace - $2.99 - Dynamic
Digital Blasphemy Bundle - $4.49 - Dynamic
Disco Fever - $2.99 - Dynamic
Happy Lovers Town - $1.49
Let It Snow - $2.99 - Dynamic
Logo by Richard Woods Studio - $1.99
Midwinter Night - $2.99 - Dynamic
Soothing Falls - $2.99 - Dynamic
Vibrant Shapes by Mads Berg - $1.99
Zombie Driver HD Harodeh - $2.99 - Dynamic

Machinarium (16) - $0.49 each
Mix Superstar (10) - $0.49 each
Zombie Driver HD (4) - $0.49 each

Vita Games
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable - $39.99 - 631 MB

Vita Demos
Orgarhythm - 270 MB

Vita Add-ons
LittleBigPlanet - Marvel Costume Pack 6 - $5.99 - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Black Cat Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Deadpool Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Dr. Doom Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Hawkeye Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
LittleBigPlanet - Sabretooth Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Archer Sly Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Athena Nariko Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Bistro Toro Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Commando Suit Ratchet Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Deimos Kratos Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Evil Among Thieves Evil Cole Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Funky Astro Suit PaRappa Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Golden Armor Sir Daniel Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Kessler Good Cole Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Old World Jak Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Pirate Princess Fat Princess Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Sackgirl Sackboy Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Shamballa Snow Jacket Drake Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Special Event Suit Spike Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - StA-X6 Jetpack Radec Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale - Sweet Tooth Outcast Costume - $1.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - Boost Gem Trial Pack 9 - Free - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 22 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 23 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - SF Boost Gem Pack 24 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 22 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 23 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
Street Fighter X Tekken - TK Boost Gem Pack 24 - $0.99 - Cross Buy
------------------------------------------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Eufloria - $2.50

Games
God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta - 1.4 GB
Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack - 205 MB

Add-ons
NCAA Football 13 - Recent Winners Pack

God of War: Ascension

Games
Double Dragon Neon

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here is the full list of next week's releases:

Deals
Deathfin
Droplitz
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - Vita
Orgarhythm - Vita - Permanent Price Drop
Rayman Origins - Vita
Sumioni Demon Arts - Vita

Games
Angry Birds Trilogy
DMC Devil May Cry - $59.99

PS2 Classics
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Siren

Add-ons
Far Cry 3

Themes
Injustice: Gods Among Us

PSP Games
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - $19.99 - Vita Compatible

Vita Apps
Wake Up Club - Free

Disgaea 2 will be released on PSN the week after next as a PS2 Classic:
Happy Friday! Before going into the weekend, we'd like to let you all know that NIS America will be releasing Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories as a PlayStation 2 Classics title on PSN! As many of you know, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories was one of our most highly praised PS2 titles, so we are very excited to be able to make this fantastic title more accessible to our fans and all Strategy RPG lovers! Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories will be available as a PS2 Classics title on January 22nd for the amazing price of $9.99!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/13/the-drop-week-of-january-14th-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PS3

DmC: Devil May Cry
- (Also on PSN) – The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.

PSN

Angry Birds Trilogy
– The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the green pigs who stole the Birds’ eggs. Use the unique destructive powers of the Angry Birds to lay waste to the pigs’ fortified castles. In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to to save their friends, Blu and Jewel. And finally, Angry Birds Seasons, the birds are celebrating different festive seasons around the world. With more than 290 levels and regular free updates, these special episodes offer more challenging levels of pig-popping action and golden eggs to discover.

Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (PS Vita/PSP) – A sequel to the hit cult horror title, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows tells a series of short stories that help develop many of the characters introduced in the first game and expand their numbers with some “fresh meat” as well. Once again, “wrong ends” lurk around nearly every corner, amplified by binaural 3D audio effects and the chilling original Japanese voice track. Gameplay in Corpse Party: Book of Shadows takes on an all-new point-and-click mechanic, showcasing the spine-tingling events of Heavenly Host Elementary from a first-person perspective. As the terror level rises for individual characters, the game’s “darkening” system will slowly distort the game’s visuals and alter the students’ decision-making abilities. “Wrong ends,” in which characters are subjected to unfortunate and horrifying deaths, are once again on order, and this time players can save anywhere and fast-forward through events they’ve already seen in order to expedite the process of achieving each scenario’s true ending.

PlayStation 2 Classics

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
– Telling the tale of the self-absorbed Prince Laharl, Disgaea moves away from the typical “heroes of light” setting, and replaces it with a demon-infested netherworld. Awoken after a two-year slumber, Laharl is stunned to learn of his father King Krichevskoy’s death and the massive civil war for the throne that has followed. The rightful heir and all-around egocentric bastard that he is, Laharl isn’t about to lose his birthright without a fight, and it’s from there the story really takes off. Borrowing the same isometric approach that the Ogre Battle and Final Fantasy Tactics games have enjoyed over the years, Disgaea isn’t aimed at the novice RPG crowd. As a result, the multitude of menus, items types, weapon categories, and other such factors may seem a bit intimidating to the laymen.

Siren – The story of Forbidden Siren (European title), released as Siren in Japan in 2003, centers on a land-locked village in Japan that disappears following the loud blaring of a siren. Later that day, the once inhabitants of the village emerge from blood-red waters that now surround the remnants of the village. They’re no longer human though, having been somehow transformed into zombies. Choose from multiple characters, including a teenage boy leading a blind girl and a teacher and student duo to make your escape from the nightmare town. Forbidden Siren incorporates haunting environments, eerily realistic characters complete with motion-captured facial expressions, and unsettling camera techniques, resulting in one of the most terrifying games to date.

Any word on when the Ni no Kuni digital release goes up? (I'll happily cancel my physical pre-order if the digital one goes up before it ships)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...te-become-war-in-darksiders-free-for-members/

The full PS+ update for the week:
PS Plus members rang in the New Year with NBA JAM: On Fire Edition and Mega Man 9 and 10 for free. This week, we’re bringing you a mix of action and exploration with the original Darksiders. Read on to find out more about this week’s update and remember to use the polls on the right to let us know what you think of this week’s update! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure you check out NBA Jam: On Fire Edition and Mega Man 9 and 10, which are some of the more recent additions to the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita or click here to get access.

January 15th PlayStation Plus Update

Darksiders (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

Take control of War, one of the fabled Horseman of the Apocalypse, and rain down destruction with a combination of brutal attacks and supernatural abilities. Darksiders’ true appeal however isn’t just in its visceral action. With an emphasis on open world traversal and mind-bending dungeons to explore, Darksiders delivers a true adventure, supported by the amazing art styling of comic book art genius Joe Madureira.

Stardrone Extreme

50% off for PS Plus members (Original price: $3.99; PS Plus Price: $2.00)

Don’t miss out on this great deal for the PS Vita charmer Stardrone Extreme. Each level starts by aiming and shooting yourself out of a cannon into outer space. Your spaceship stays in motion from this point on, and it’s your job to attach to nearby gravity beacons to navigate its flight path. While tethered to a beacon, you’ll swing and attempt to circle the beacon until you release and slingshot yourself further. This core mechanic brings together elements of shoot ‘em up, pinball, collecting objects; all in one unique game.

One other note; some of you noticed that inFAMOUS 2 left PlayStation Plus as a free game last week. This was an error and it will be back in the Instant Game Collection on the 1/15 PlayStation Store Update.

Tell us what you think of this week’s update in the comments below and don’t forget to vote by using the links near the top of the post. You can also delve into the PlayStation Community Forums in the PS Plus space to continue chatting about PS Plus, find other great topics to contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself. See you in the comments!
If you're looking to get Stardrone Extreme, be sure to grab the level skip DLC that's been free for a while from the PS Store.

Edit: Looking at it in the PS Store, it says that you get Stardrone on the PS3 with it, so that's two versions of that game for $2.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/14/gran-turismo-5-exclusive-14-corvette-stingray-free-on-psn/

Free 2014 Corvette Stingray DLC for GT5 tomorrow:
Arriving exclusively for Gran Turismo 5 this Tuesday, the 2014 Corvette Stingray DLC will be available for free through PlayStation Store.

Officially announced at the LA Auto Show last November, Polyphony Digital and Chevrolet worked very closely for months in developing an exclusive firsthand driving experience of the Corvette C7 in Gran Turismo 5. Since its introduction, nearly 500,000 people around the world have driven the camouflaged Corvette Test Prototype. And now, only just the day after the Corvette Stingray’s world debut at the North American International Auto Show, the DLC will be available exclusively through PS Store starting Tuesday.

During the creation of the virtual Corvette Stingray, careful attention was paid to the tiniest details of the new design inside and out, as well as to the enhanced performance and driving characteristics — right down to the shift schedule for the 7-speed manual transmission.

The Corvette Stingray will produce an estimated 450 horsepower and 450 ft. lbs. of torque, is capable of accelerating from 0-60 in less than four seconds and will achieve more than 1g in cornering grip. It will also be the most fuel-efficient Corvette ever, exceeding the EPA-estimated 26 MPG of the current model.

For more information and video content, check out www.one13thirteen.com. Enthusiasts can join the conversation about the next-generation Corvette and keep track of new announcements on Facebook and Twitter.

That Corvette looks awesome. I like it better than the usual Corvette styles. Darksiders for free this week, decent. If Sony really wants to maximize PS+ they should have all PS4 1st party game saves carry over in some way to the sequels and give out the original games for free right before the sequels.

Deals
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter - PS3/PSP/Vita - $1.49
Carnivores: Ice Age - PS3/PSP - $1.49
Derrick the Deathfin - $5.99
Droplitz - $4.99
Dungeon Hunter Alliance - Vita - $26.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Lumines Electronic Symphony - Vita - $26.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Orgarhythm - Vita - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Rayman Origins - Vita - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Sumioni: Demon Arts - Vita - $14.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Games
Angry Birds Trilogy - $39.99 - 1.8 GB - Move Compatible
DMC Devil May Cry - $59.99 - 6.5 GB
Mad Dog McCree - $7.99 - 966 MB

PS2 Classics
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - $9.99 - 1.2 GB
Siren - $9.99 - 4.3 GB

Minis
Bountiful Harvest Pack - PSP/PS3 - $5.99 - 82.6 MB -
Includes Farm Frenzy, Farm Frenzy 2, Farm Frenzy 3, and Farm Frenzy Pizza Party
Montezuma Well-Rounded Player Bundle - PSP/PS3 - $3.99 - 57.2 MB -
Includes Enchanted Cavern, Snowy: The Bear's Adventures, and The Treasures of Montezuma

Demos
Mad Dog McCree - 966 MB - Move Compatible

Add-ons
Borderlands 2 - Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt - $9.99
Dance Magic - Outfits 1 - $1.99
Far Cry 3 - Deluxe DLC Bundle - $9.99
Far Cry 3 - High-Tides Co-Op - Free
Gran Turismo 5 - 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype - Free
Rock Band 3 - Rick Springfield Pack 1 - $5.49 - Includes the three songs below
Rock Band 3 - "Don’t Talk to Strangers" by Rick Springfield - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "I’ve Done Everything For You" by Rick Springfield - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Jessie’s Girl" by Rick Springfield - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "A Bridge That Will Burn" by Moving Picture Show - $0.99
Rock Band 3 - "Fragments" by Serianna - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Inheritors" by Serianna - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "Monday Night Football" by John Parr - $1.99
Rock Band 3 - "The Distance" by Drugstore Fanatics - $0.99
RockSmith - Pearl Jam Song Pack - $7.99 - Includes the three songs below
RockSmith - "Alive" by Pearl Jam - $2.99
RockSmith - "Cliffs of Dover" by Eric Johnson - $2.99
RockSmith - "No Rain" by Blind Melon - $2.99

Videos
Battlefield 3: Aftermath Launch Trailer
Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premiere Trailer
Fuse Trailer ‘The Dalton Rules’
The Cave Character Trailer
XCOM: Enemy Unknown – Slingshot Trailer

Premium Themes
Army Strong - $2.99 - Dynamic
Army Strong Sunset - $2.99 - Dynamic
Bitchin’ BMX - $1.99
BMX Action - $1.99
BMX Beasts - $1.99
Create by Studio Output - $2.99 - Dynamic
Dazed and Confused - $2.99 - Dynamic
Injustice: Gods Among Us – $0.99
LittleBigPlanet 2 2013 Calendar – $1.99
Sasha - $1.99

Wallpaper
Big Sky Infinity
Knytt Underground

Sound Shapes Avatar Pack - $1.75
Sound Shapes (5) - $0.49 each

PSP Games
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows - $19.99 - 1.1 GB - Vita Compatible

Vita Add-ons
Wake-Up Club - Color Theme Pack - $0.25

Vita Apps
Wake-Up Club - Free - 105 MB
-----------------------------------
PlayStation Plus

Deals
Stardrone Extreme - Vita - $2.00 - Cross Buy

Games
Darksiders - 10 GB

Deals
Eufloria

Games
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - PSP/Vita
God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta

Add-ons
NCAA Football 13 - Recent Winners Pack

Added to the Vita's PS Store:

PS1 Classics
Disney Pixar A Bug's Life
Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Scream Team
Disney Pixar Toy Story 2
Disney Pixar Toy Story Racer

PSP Games
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows

The new PS Blogcast is out now, so here are next week's releases:

Deals
Big Sale with PS+ Discounts Of Up to 75% Off

Games
The Cave - $14.99
Dust 514 Open Beta - Free
Just Dance 4 - Move Required
Mad Dog McCree - Move Required
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
Racket Sports - Move Required

PS2 Classics
Disgaea 2

Demos
Dead Space 3
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Vita Games
eskapeVektor - $9.99 PSN, $8 PS+

Vita Demos
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

PlayStation Mobile
Gun Commando

PlayStation Plus

Demos
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - Exclusive

Why the hell is the Psn still down they said it would be back up by 11 EST it 12:18 EST

So, was Retrocity Rampage only free for that one week, like Rocard was a month or two ago? Cause the game just prompted me to unlock the full version.

[quote name='Jam Of Truth']So, was Retrocity Rampage only free for that one week, like Rocard was a month or two ago? Cause the game just prompted me to unlock the full version.[/QUOTE]
It's still in the IGC, so there shouldn't be any issue unless you only downloaded the demo or you extended your membership since you downloaded it.

bread's done
Back