What's the coolest game title ever?

[quote name='Amanda the Red Mage']There's an old PC game (based on a story by the same name) called "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream." I've never played the game (or read the story, for that matter) but that has got to be the best title ever. I wish I had come up with it.[/quote]

You should DEFINITELY read that story, ma'am. It's goddamn brilliant. I don't know how exactly they thought it would make a good game, but hey, I suppose there's worse stories they could've chosen...

mortal kombat

no mercy

killer instinct

primal Rage ( much cooler as a name then a game )

:idea: First off, "Zwei" simply means "2" in German.
AND...
My favorite game title? :wink: A LINK TO THE PAST (Why?) It's just clever on so many levels. LINK is his name, it means connection, it means referring to...it just blows your mind, man!

[quote name='basketkase543']Skate or Die (just a wee bit melodramatic)[/quote]

I second that one. The title song was great.

Skate!
Or!
Die!
Skate or Die!
Die die die die die!!!!

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='basketkase543']Skate or Die (just a wee bit melodramatic)[/quote]

I second that one. The title song was great.

Skate!
Or!
Die!
Skate or Die!
Die die die die die!!!![/quote]

I third that! Loved that game too

The Suffering....also Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (3DO)...Poy Poy.....PaRappa The Rapper...Um Jammer Lammy....Twisted Metal...WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth....

[quote name='Derfel'][quote name='Amanda the Red Mage']There's an old PC game (based on a story by the same name) called "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream." I've never played the game (or read the story, for that matter) but that has got to be the best title ever. I wish I had come up with it.[/quote]

You should DEFINITELY read that story, ma'am. It's goddamn brilliant. I don't know how exactly they thought it would make a good game, but hey, I suppose there's worse stories they could've chosen...[/quote]

Will do. Who wrote it?

[quote name='trustcompany1013']wlogan...i was going to say that too...i loved that game but couldn't get past the level with the underground worm things[/quote]
That is exactly where i always got stuck!
I need to find this game and buy it and finally put those blasted worms to rest!

(I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do to kill them, could you?)

[quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='trustcompany1013']wlogan...i was going to say that too...i loved that game but couldn't get past the level with the underground worm things[/quote]
I need to find this game and buy it and finally put those blasted worms to rest!

(I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do to kill them, could you?)[/quote]

nope, had no idea...that level sucked...i need to find this game again also...i was probably around 10 when i last played, lets see if those bastards can handle me at 21

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='trustcompany1013']wlogan...i was going to say that too...i loved that game but couldn't get past the level with the underground worm things[/quote]

(I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do to kill them, could you?)[/quote]

nope, had no idea...that level sucked...i need to find this game again also...i was probably around 10 when i last played, lets see if those bastards can handle me at 21[/quote]

We are the same person...that is when I played it.....and I'm 21 now too...

What a strange world.

[quote name='Amanda the Red Mage']There's an old PC game (based on a story by the same name) called "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream." I've never played the game (or read the story, for that matter) but that has got to be the best title ever. I wish I had come up with it.[/quote]

Base on the Harlan Ellison story of the same name.

http://www.bookrags.com/guides/mouthmustscream/

This game was never actually completed, but:

"Attack of the Mutant Zombie Flesh Eating Chickens From Mars"

Ultimate (Rare's old name) had some nice titles:

Pssst
Cookie
Atic Atac
Alien 8

The castlevania games, on the other hand, have excessively silly names.

[quote name='Wlogan31']boogerman is a great game...
as for titles...

i always enjoyed zombies ate my neighbors (genesis)[/quote]

Dammit someone beat me to boogerman: a pick and flick adventure.

pwnd. Just cant beat boogerman.

How about "Random Six Month Bump" that's a pretty good game, eh Wolas?

I'll second How to Be a Complete Bastard, I loved that show (The Young Ones)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']what about Bible Adventures?[/quote]Exactly what I was thinking.

Was this a Doom stile shooter where Noah had to put the animals to sleep or something or was that some other Non-Offical Nintendo Game?

The castlevania games, on the other hand, have excessively silly names.
True, but Harmony of Dissonance was an accurate title for the music in that game.

I like Escape From the Planet of the Robot Monsters. Like the best B-movies, it's so bad, it's good. Phantasmagoria is good too.

It's Mr. Pants

imp_logo.gif

imp007a.jpg

ive always been partial to the names of tom clancy games and "the journeyman project 2: buried in time"

but the real classics had truth in advertiseing like "duck hunt", "number munchers" and "where in the world is carmen sandiego?"
i mean, where in the world is she anyway?

but, by far the greatest name for a game ever is "duke nukem forever"
need i say more?

i also like vagrant story and gunstar heroes, and ive just remembered the infamous classic "custer's revenge"

[quote name='Theenternal']Bubble Bath Babes :)[/quote]

i actaully played this..think hentai bust a move :p..hehe..best title...
BABY BOOMER!!

bread's done
Back