What's the coolest game title ever?

[quote name='Othergods'][quote name='CaseyRyback']what about Bible Adventures?[/quote]Exactly what I was thinking.

Was this a Doom stile shooter where Noah had to put the animals to sleep or something or was that some other Non-Offical Nintendo Game?[/quote]

NOAH'S ARK 3D..from the makers of wolfenstein and doom (id) ..i had the rom awhile back

[quote name='Othergods'][quote name='CaseyRyback']what about Bible Adventures?[/quote]Exactly what I was thinking.

Was this a Doom stile shooter where Noah had to put the animals to sleep or something or was that some other Non-Offical Nintendo Game?[/quote]

Nah, that was Super Noah's Ark 3D.

[quote name='scargums']ive always been partial to the names of tom clancy games and "the journeyman project 2: buried in time"

but the real classics had truth in advertiseing like "duck hunt", "number munchers" and "where in the world is carmen sandiego?"
i mean, where in the world is she anyway?

but, by far the greatest name for a game ever is "duke nukem forever"
need i say more?[/quote]

Ha ha ha, my roommate was talking about that a couple weeks ago. He was said:

When I was a kid that game was real hard. I could never find Carmen Sandiego. All the other kids would be saying "oh look I found her" but I still couldn't ever find her. That kind of thing ruins a 5th grader's self-esteem. Oh well, I bet I could find her now.

I always liked Frog Bog.

It's so much fun to say......come on .....say it with me......FROOOOOOOOG BOOOOOOOG!!!!

They should make a game called Ginko Biloba.....I would buy that on name alone....go ahead.....you know you want to say it.

Ahhh, Beyond the Beyond was mine, that title just blowes the rest away.

My contribution would be In Cold Blood. (PS)

Other favorites:

Resident Evil
Twisted Metal
Rival Schools
Syphon Filter
One (it's the lonest number...that you'll ever see!!!)

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

I mean shit, Gamecubes first mature title and it gets a title like that. Friken awesome.

Also let is not forget The Mark of Kri and the Rise of Kasai. Its like Sony has been keeping all these cool names to themselves.

Boogerman.jpg

I also like that one, but I think the name Gungrave is cool too![quote name='DevilpupUSMC']Devil May Cry is a pretty cool title which, I happen to like the game too.[/quote]

Metal Gear
Snake's Revenge

I mean with a name like Snake Solid there just isn't any obscure sexual innuendo there or anything right?

How about Leisure Suit Larry?

Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen

Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber

Resident Evil (much better than BioHazard)

Devil May Cry

No One Lives Forever (A Bond title if I ever heard one)

Castlevania.....

Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Aria of Sorrow
Symphony of the Night

American McGee's Alice

Deception III: Dark Delusion

Valkyrie Profile

Vagrant Story

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

Devil May Cry

Castlevania.....

Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Aria of Sorrow
Symphony of the Night

American McGee's Alice

Valkyrie Profile

Vagrant Story[/quote]

These are all great, but Resident Evil? That barely made sense for it to be the title of the 1st. The other games have almost nothing to do with a house so they couldn't be Residents. Also its just a lame name. Sorry, my 2 cents.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='GuilewasNK']

Devil May Cry

Castlevania.....

Circle of the Moon
Harmony of Dissonance
Aria of Sorrow
Symphony of the Night

American McGee's Alice

Valkyrie Profile

Vagrant Story[/quote]

These are all great, but Resident Evil? That barely made sense for it to be the title of the 1st. The other games have almost nothing to do with a house so they couldn't be Residents. Also its just a lame name. Sorry, my 2 cents.[/quote]

I dunno, even though a house isn't involoved in the others the Evil still um... resides...in town... Muwahahahah!! (man, that was lame)

Actually I thought the Resident in the title means the Evil that resides in the zombies and such but I see your point.

Biohazard sounds like a sewage line exploded to me.

Frogs and Flies

Bump n Jump

Castle Wolfenstein

Shootout at the OK Galaxy Camp.

Bobby is Going Home. Who cares?

Milk and Nuts, Hole Hunter. Hmmm?

Cracker Pet

Gas Hog, Save the Whales. Left and Right entertainment.

I Want my Mommy. I'm sure it sold well

Maze. Well duh!

Pepsi Invaders

Oscar's Trash Race

Parappa the Rapper

Toejam and Earl

and another vote for Devil May Cry

(now we need to have a thread of the *worst* names)

[quote name='megashock5']Parappa the Rapper

Toejam and Earl

and another vote for Devil May Cry

(now we need to have a thread of the *worst* names)[/quote]

Well, there's a thin line between awesome and stupid. Take, for example, that SNES shooter game who's name i forgot. The company figured that they did not want a stupid picture of some ship destroying monsters, so they took a picture of an old man with a banjo and a space ship flying by. If you see the picture, the game may look stupid, but it will definately catch your attention.

oh yeah, XIII, just because when it came out this lady walked into gamestop and asked for ecks eye eye eye.

bread's done
Back