When did you lose your virginity?

Collectordragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Or do you still have it? For the sake of this topic when I say virginity if you've had oral or anal and not vaginal sex you're not a virgin either.

Crud, can't edit the poll. Over 23 should be 23+ and the last option has a typo.

[quote name='Plinko']Wedding night--22.[/QUOTE]

You waited until you were married? That's cool. I may do the same. Did your wife also wait? It'd be tough if one person had waited and the other didn't.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I sense a lot of lies will be had here.

18.[/QUOTE]

It's possible but pretty stupid since the poll is anonymous. Might as well go with a real answer since no one will know unless you post your choice in the topic.

[quote name='Collectordragon']You waited until you were married? That's cool. I may do the same. Did your wife also wait? It'd be tough if one person had waited and the other didn't.[/quote]

Yeah, we both waited, and I'm glad we both did.

Wait, so when I got my first hummer I lost my virginity? Also, do fingers in her ass count? I'm so confused. There could be like a 3 year swing in my answer...

[quote name='javeryh']Wait, so when I got my first hummer I lost my virginity? Also, do fingers in her ass count? I'm so confused. There could be like a 3 year swing in my answer...[/quote]

:rofl:

for me 21

[quote name='Collectordragon']Interesting most people here fall under 18-19.[/QUOTE]

That' because we are nerds and we don't need to have babies to get more warefare money.

[quote name='javeryh']Wait, so when I got my first hummer I lost my virginity? Also, do fingers in her ass count? I'm so confused. There could be like a 3 year swing in my answer...[/QUOTE]

Just to confuse the pot a little more, what about giving oral sex but not recieving?

I've gone ahead and answered the poll with the time I *actually* lost my virginity. None of this bass ackwards 'You're not a virgin if you've given/recieved oral' crap.

25...I held out for as long as I could. But turns out I married the only woman I've ever had intercourse with a year later, so it's all good...Oops, can I say 'intercourse' on teh Intraweb?!?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Ready for it?

Ask your mother.[/QUOTE]

vw_oh_snap.gif

[quote name='jPoD']18 and still. 19 should be a lucky age for me :p[/quote]

If you would quit stalking the cheerleader you would have alot more time to try. ;)

[quote name='projecteightysix']I'm waiting 'till marriage, all the chicks around here are complete sluts or 250lbs, no inbetween.

I need out of here.[/quote]

What does marriage have to do with it? I assume you are waiting to find a hot chick who's also not a slut. When you find her just bang the crap out of her - no need to get married! Also, I'm not sure where you are but I can't walk a block in NYC without seeing someone I'd show it to - there are so many hot chicks out there.

[quote name='Collectordragon']Interesting most people here fall under 18-19. The national average is 15 which is way too young.[/QUOTE]

source please. You're wrong about that, BTW, unless you're going by your stupid-ass "nonvaginal intercourse means you aren't a virgin," which is a definition everybody but you disagrees with.

And for your question - go fuck yourself.

This is a really dumb thread. Why do you care?

[quote name='mykevermin']source please. You're wrong about that, BTW, unless you're going by your stupid-ass "nonvaginal intercourse means you aren't a virgin," which is a definition everybody but you disagrees with.[/QUOTE]

I think I read somewhere that the national average for vaginal intercourse was 16 or 17, but this was some time ago. I don't have a source for it, and I may be completely wrong.

[quote name='jezebelseven']Just to confuse the pot a little more, what about giving oral sex but not recieving?

I've gone ahead and answered the poll with the time I *actually* lost my virginity. None of this bass ackwards 'You're not a virgin if you've given/recieved oral' crap.[/QUOTE]

So lesbians are virgins for life? Do you really consider someone who's given oral to 100 people a virgin? You can also get STDs through oral. If you can get STDs through the act it's not virginal.

[quote name='projecteightysix']I'm waiting 'till marriage, all the chicks around here are complete sluts or 250lbs, no inbetween.

I need out of here.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean.

[quote name='mykevermin']source please. You're wrong about that, BTW, unless you're going by your stupid-ass "nonvaginal intercourse means you aren't a virgin," which is a definition everybody but you disagrees with.

And for your question - go fuck yourself.[/QUOTE]

I'm taking about vaginal sex on that one. I don't have a source off hand but it's been mentioned on the news multiple times. The United States also has the youngest average out of all industrial nations.

Please, if you're doing something that can spread STDs you're not a virgin. You probably think anal princesses are virgins too. And I guess gays and lesbians are virgins for life.

[quote name='Collectordragon']
Please, if you're doing something that can spread STDs you're not a virgin. You probably think anal princesses are virgins too. And I guess gays and lesbians are virgins for life.[/QUOTE]

What about mutual masturbation? No oral, anal, or vagina sex. Just hand jobs. Is that still considered sex?

17 for me. kind of late by the standards of my town. i know people that lost it as early as 8 or 9 years old. yea its crazy huh? i thought so 2. but i waited until i found a girl i loved (or thought i loved...) before i did nething.

[quote name='jimfoley16']no way

:applause: (if you're not lying)[/QUOTE]

im not, a little exaggerated in the other thread, but wish i didnt.

[quote name='Collectordragon']
Please, if you're doing something that can spread STDs you're not a virgin. You probably think anal princesses are virgins too. And I guess gays and lesbians are virgins for life.[/QUOTE]

Well by that standard it was 17 for me and I voted 19.

But everyone should remember to use a condum...

01445269130001.jpg

I so love that picture. I mean look at the mess the condum makes. I always thought the condum was supposed to hold the mess not make it. :lol:

[quote name='the3rdkey']I was 17 and dating this girl for over a year. I have only had sex with two more girls since then and I am now 24.[/QUOTE]

So how many guys have you had sex with?

Sorry, the way you worded it I had to say it.

[quote name='Collectordragon']Please, if you're doing something that can spread STDs you're not a virgin.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Collectordragon']If you can get STDs through the act it's not virginal.[/QUOTE]

Cool, so if I've never touched another man or woman, but shot up using used needles, I'm not a virgin. Or if I recieve a botched blood transfusion. Will make a note of that.

I don't think virginity is ever as black and white as people make it out to be. I don't think a girls virginity is taken the minute her hymen pops, nor do I think a girl is no longer a virgin the first time she touches someones naughty bits.

[quote name='mookiemeister']What about mutual masturbation? No oral, anal, or vagina sex. Just hand jobs. Is that still considered sex?[/QUOTE]

I guess that's technically not losing your virginity but it's looking for a loophole. If you're going to be sexually active be sexually active. All of these loopholes people try to find are lame. Either be a virgin and don't do those things or don't be a virgin and do whatever you want that's legal. Don't try to walk the fence. It's extremely hypocritical.

[quote name='jezebelseven']Cool, so if I've never touched another man or woman, but shot up using used needles, I'm not a virgin. Or if I recieve a botched blood transfusion. Will make a note of that.

I don't think virginity is ever as black and white as people make it out to be. I don't think a girls virginity is taken the minute her hymen pops, nor do I think a girl is no longer a virgin the first time she touches someones naughty bits.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that. Some diseases are transferred through both sexual contact as well as other means. AIDS is not an STD when transferred through a blood transfusion for example. I was specifically talking about activities that exchange sexual fluid. You do know that STD stands for sexually transmitted disease, right? So, in the context I used I was only talking about spreading diseases sexually.

I think it is pretty black and white. I agree if a girl just happens to touch a penis that doesn't take away her virginity but it certainly does if she's letting guys put their junk in her mouth and anus.

bread's done
Back