Not open for further replies.

daroga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
MegaMan3Ending.jpg

We needed a game-themed GGT. :p

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79I58A2r_g[/media]

This title gives a good excuse for this to be posted again.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL30lU26egw[/media]

So I have been playing a ton of Izuna 2 today. I did the second dungeon or is it thrid, anyway it was fun. I ground out some levels for my second character and I need to start grinding out my third so he isn't way to under leveled.

[quote name='daroga']
MegaMan3Ending.jpg

We needed a game-themed GGT. :p

[/quote]

The last GGT was game themed. :(

I have 370 ish Marketplace points. What's the lowest I can spend to get the 900 I need for castle crashers?

I need to stop neglecting my backlog. I have way too many games that aren't getting played. But I like just playing games that aren't too involved right now.

I got Heroes S2 and Afro Samurai S1 on Blu Ray today.

Looking forward to Castle Crashers and ToV tomorrow.

Gonna pass on Disgaea. Playing the review build, I wasn't too impressed ;( Did anyone get Super Mario Sluggers?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I need to stop neglecting my backlog. I have way too many games that aren't getting played. But I like just playing games that aren't too involved right now.[/QUOTE]

yes! save your money for beard papa and sneakers! dont buy games, play backlog!!

whoo! I finished all my after work shyt during my lunch break... no responsibilities to tend to tonite!!!!

a world of opportunities has jus opened to me, the opportunity to possibly play sum games that is ^_^v

or do something else... we'll see.

I heard no internet and PS3 make Mana Knight something something...

I made a new Blog about the on slaught of games that is about to hit. Also, daroga I didn't forget about the monies. I am having a terrible time with my internet connection. Money will be in your paypal tonight!

[quote name='JEKKI']yes! save your money for beard papa and sneakers! dont buy games, play backlog!![/QUOTE]

No Beard Papa anywhere close to me, not even remotely close. But maybe if I make it back out to LA or the Hollywood ghetto, I'll have some.

I just got the last gold trophy I needed in Mario Kart Wii's Grand Prix.
The ending credits this time around were a huge tease though. Now I must unlock Birdo and Baby Luigi XD

Oh, and didn't get around to saying so in the last GGT, but Happy Dirtday, Mr. Preston :)

[quote name='MarkMan']Gonna pass on Disgaea. Playing the review build, I wasn't too impressed ;( [/QUOTE]
Just curious; what didn't you like about it?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Tales of Vesperia tomorrow![/quote]

Ohh forgot about that. I'm still undecided though if I wanna get it immediately. If I don't beat it by the time that Fable/Fallout comes out I'll never finish it. :cold:

Hey GGT,
For the Madden 360 players here (so, Gunm):
The Ravens and 49ers are open in the league (the one I'm running in the 360 thread) so go join!

Also,
Anybody want to set up a CC party tomorrow? I'm sooo in.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Hey GGT,
For the Madden 360 players here (so, Gunm):
The Ravens and 49ers are open in the league (the one I'm running in the 360 thread) so go join!

Also,
Anybody want to set up a CC party tomorrow? I'm sooo in.[/quote]
Count me in for the BlueKnightofDoom!

[quote name='Trakan']This title gives a good excuse for this to be posted again.
[/quote]Best post in a long, long time. I hadn't seen this before. Thanks. :)

Mega Man 3 was the one MM game I owned back in the day. I think even through that nostalgia, 2 is still better, but 2 & 3 are the epitome of the greatness in the series I think. If 2 had Rush...

Kendal, don't sweat the cash man. Did it arrive alright?

First Goozex trade point get! Hopefully I'll get Ninja Gaiden Black and Orange Box coming in soon. Loco Roco is going out now. Dmaul, you get anything bonus-wise after I did my first trade?

Holy crap.

Shutterfly lets you stack coupons till you're blue in the face. Ordering 6 11x14s was about $60 shipped. I got it for $26 shipped... :shock: :whee:

I don't think I can play the Madden leagues, 'cause I'm not in the right timezone.

And for me personally, I do need a quad core because I would do more than just games on that thing.

[quote name='Chacrana']Dammit, I am bored.[/quote]

You and me both, I'm tempted to write a blog now titled "My most anticipated games and why they blow ass."

damn i kinda wish i got the 1680x1050 display instead of the 1280x800 display on my dv5t(15.4 screen) other than that i love the laptop but damn i didnt realize how big the desktop icons would be ....i suppose its better for gaming at least right
edit:well just figured out how to make the icons smaller so it doesnt look as bad

[quote name='KingBroly']Okay, someone needs a spelling lesson.

It's WILY! Not WILEY! Fix it.[/quote]It should be, yes. But watch the video!

If there was ever an argument for surround sound / subwoofers, it's Stranglehold. Like, it's way over the top to an insane degree, but it's really, really fun. And further proves my thoughts that spending money on a bigger woofer would be stupid for the room it's in.

GGT Burnout Paradise this week sometime? I'm in for some evening, Nelo, save for Thursday.

thursday would be good since i only have a morning class then and the rest of the day off atm...i need to find a job too...

[quote name='daroga']It should be, yes. But watch the video!

If there was ever an argument for surround sound / subwoofers, it's Stranglehold. Like, it's way over the top to an insane degree, but it's really, really fun. And further proves my thoughts that spending money on a bigger woofer would be stupid for the room it's in.

GGT Burnout Paradise this week sometime? I'm in for some evening, Nelo, save for Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Man, until you make rattle something off the wall, you haven't lived :lol:

Played some FFIV DS. It's fun. But I stopped. Now I'm bored. Again. Maybe. I'll go to a place with more than 10 square feet. And read Vol. 24. Of Berserk.

Hopefully. Nobody walks by and thinks it's. Hentai.

Nelo: Thursday won't work for me unless it's later, but I could stay up later I suppose. I normally take Friday mornings chill-like.

Chac: It gets pretty close to taking things off the wall anyway.

We need a pic or two of your closet dorm room!

I don't have a digi camera with me, and unless the Razer V3 hooks up to the computer somehow, I can't get those pics online. But trust me -- this should be a geometric impossibility. I'm sure there's no way a room built like this can not collapse into itself for sucking so bad.

[quote name='Chacrana']Played some FFIV DS. It's fun. But I stopped. Now I'm bored. Again. Maybe. I'll go to a place with more than 10 square feet. And read Vol. 24. Of Berserk.

Hopefully. Nobody walks by and thinks it's. Hentai.[/QUOTE]
What's wrong with hentai?

[quote name='daroga']Nelo: Thursday won't work for me unless it's later, but I could stay up later I suppose. I normally take Friday mornings chill-like.

Chac: It gets pretty close to taking things off the wall anyway.

We need a pic or two of your closet dorm room![/quote]

o i thought u ment thursday lol
i can play whenever save for monday and wed since i have class from 10:30 till 6:45 >

Mario Super Sluggers is out today, right? Did anybody pick that up?

I've got $30 in Amazon credit still, and depending on reviews, I will be picking that up soon.

Castle Crashers tonight for me. I need some points, so I think I'm just gonna give in and buy them off the console (for $25). I hope I don't pay tax on there like I would buying them at the store.

[quote name='Rig']Mario Super Sluggers is out today, right? Did anybody pick that up?

I've got $30 in Amazon credit still, and depending on reviews, I will be picking that up soon.

Castle Crashers tonight for me. I need some points, so I think I'm just gonna give in and buy them off the console (for $25). I hope I don't pay tax on there like I would buying them at the store.[/QUOTE]

Rig, your location say's you're in Bolingbrook, IL now. The one by Naperville? You're following me around, it seems between that and Bloomington, but staying (wisely) at least a few miles away.

So what system is the GGT Burnout stuff on? I might pick it up again. I'm so bored.

Nothing in my backlog looks fun other than GTA with friends.

Rock Band pisses me off with it's lack of DLC that I want. And I have broad tastes.

Does anyone want a Echochrome or Bionic Commando on the Tripple? I'm joining a gamesharing group and the leader is just adamant about making us pay for them even though most of us already have them. If I want in I have to sell my shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back