"Where's Dr. Wiley?... Oh no, too late." -- GGT #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I think I have the wrong sense of humor for that show, since I never find a single part of it funny.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's ridiculous humor... definitely won't appeal to everyone.

But no matter what, it's better than Scrubs.

[quote name='Chacrana']You're wrong with hentai, boy! Dickgirls are gross.[/QUOTE]
Don't be a hater.

I have an anime club meeting tomorrow, probably going to say fuck it. Vesperia and Castle Crashers tomorrow. I don't have time for anime!

[quote name='Rig']Mario Super Sluggers is out today, right? Did anybody pick that up?

I've got $30 in Amazon credit still, and depending on reviews, I will be picking that up soon.

Castle Crashers tonight for me. I need some points, so I think I'm just gonna give in and buy them off the console (for $25). I hope I don't pay tax on there like I would buying them at the store.[/quote]

XBL charges tax when you purchase points and subs off it.

[quote name='SL4IN']XBL charges tax when you purchase points and subs off it.[/QUOTE]
Only in certain states like NY where online purchases are taxed.

I didn't realize until last night that I had the pre-order codes to get in to the Warhammer Online beta...doh!!! Now I gotta wait until open beta starts in like two weeks.

In fact, I forgot I had signed up for a Warhammer account back in June of last year! Whoa.

Not planning to get super sluggers unless the reviews are stunningly mind-blowing.

And OT, but I like Scrubs, too.

How is Dexter? Season one is in my goldbox for 20 and I have a 10 dollar credit so it's tempting.

Since I'm much too lazy to turn on my 360, do they sell 1000 points on the marketplace?

fuck you and your video I'm not going to watch chac scrubs is awesome!

What's needed to turn your computer into a DVR?

[quote name='Chacrana']Rig, your location say's you're in Bolingbrook, IL now. The one by Naperville? You're following me around, it seems between that and Bloomington, but staying (wisely) at least a few miles away.[/quote]

:lol: Yep, the one by Naperville. But I'm actually not there any longer, and I need to change that. I think I'm gonna be in Northbrook soon.

[quote name='SL4IN']XBL charges tax when you purchase points and subs off it.[/quote]

Crap. I know I will be charged then. Maybe I can get a friend to grab me a card from Wal-Mart tonight when he gets off work.

[quote name='DarthPuma']
Since I'm much too lazy to turn on my 360, do they sell 1000 points on the marketplace?[/quote]

They do. I think they are $12.50. Could be wrong about that though.

[quote name='DarthPuma']So what system is the GGT Burnout stuff on? I might pick it up again. I'm so bored.

Nothing in my backlog looks fun other than GTA with friends.

Rock Band pisses me off with it's lack of DLC that I want. And I have broad tastes.

Does anyone want a Echochrome or Bionic Commando on the Tripple? I'm joining a gamesharing group and the leader is just adamant about making us pay for them even though most of us already have them. If I want in I have to sell my shares.[/quote]

most of us have burnout 360 i think
also just finished installing the red alert beta and am in the process of updating it

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohh forgot about that. I'm still undecided though if I wanna get it immediately. If I don't beat it by the time that Fable/Fallout comes out I'll never finish it. :cold:[/quote]

man, get your priorities straight. gears. gears. more gears. a little little big planet. and more gears.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Sorry about that.[/quote]

it's not... contagious, is it?

I think I'm going to skip both fallout and fable on release. I will be picking up LBP and Far Cry that day. Far Cry is seriously looking amazing.

Is the entire GGT getting castle crashers?

So all I would need for the whole DVR thing is a TV tuner?

[quote name='DarthPuma']How is Dexter? Season one is in my goldbox for 20 and I have a 10 dollar credit so it's tempting.[/QUOTE]
Go for it. I think Dexter is worth 20, but not much more.

TWEWY post-game has taken a turn for the hard. To start off, I have to beat one of the last bosses on hard? Ouch.

[quote name='DarthPuma']How is Dexter? Season one is in my goldbox for 20 and I have a 10 dollar credit so it's tempting.
[/quote]

So awesome. Season 2 should arrive tomorrow. YEAH

[quote name='gunm']I'm still iffy on Castle Crashers. I want it, but not $15 want it.[/quote]

Same way here. I've got like 300 points saved over from when my mom wanted to rent a movie, but microsoft hates me and won't let me just buy the points I need.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I think I'm going to skip both fallout and fable on release. [/quote]

I soooo can't wait for those. The last time I've been this excited for a game(s) was Bioshock.

I would buy castle crashers day 1 for $10. I have 800 points sitting in my account, and that's been there since I bought N+ back in like, march, because I've been waiting for SSFHDTR

[quote name='Maklershed']I soooo can't wait for those. The last time I've been this excited for a game(s) was Bioshock.[/quote]

See, I was incredibly hyped for Bioshock. Like, more so than you can even imagine. Then it came out and dissapointed the hell out of me. I still haven't even finished it. Because of that I try not to let myself get too hyped up for big games.

[quote name='DarthPuma']See, I was incredibly hyped for Bioshock. Like, more so than you can even imagine. Then it came out and dissapointed the hell out of me. I still haven't even finished it. Because of that I try not to let myself get too hyped up for big games.[/quote]

I can't remember the last time I was let down when I was hyped for something. Whenever you see someone play the game, you can usually get a feel for it yourself. If you can't, then it's just me and I'm right everytime =P So I always know whether or not the game will live up to my hype.

I'm picking up Fable 2 and Fallout 3 myself. I'm a little iffy on Fallout, but I'm hopeful the game will end up avoiding the problems Oblivion had in the end. Plus I got a reasonable price on the CE / LE pre-orders for each game.

i didnt care for bioshock at all then the game got leaked at tru and it happened to my bday that week so i got as a bday present and fell in love with the game lol

[quote name='DarthPuma']See, I was incredibly hyped for Bioshock. Like, more so than you can even imagine. Then it came out and dissapointed the hell out of me. I still haven't even finished it. Because of that I try not to let myself get too hyped up for big games.[/quote]

Wow. I loved Bioshock. It might be my all time favorite game. If not, it's definitely in the top 5 for me. I really think Fallout 3 will be able to secure a spot there. And I think Fable 2 will be solid. Hopefully it's a lot longer than the first one.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wow. I loved Bioshock. It might be my all time favorite game. If not, it's definitely in the top 5 for me. I really think Fallout 3 will be able to secure a spot there. And I think Fable 2 will be solid. Hopefully it's a lot longer than the first one.[/quote]

I may have to just start the game over and try to play through it. Maybe I'll like it better.

So I'm thinking I might just swap my Far Cry 2 with Fable 2....all I know is I'm picking up two games on the 21st. And maybe Guitar Hero.

I think I'm gonna get Castle Crashers right away. I'm game for a CAG / GGT game sometime.

Is it drop-in, drop-out MP or do we need to setup times to play through the whole thing?

I was pretty hyped for bioshock, convinced my co-workers to buy and they ended up loving it....but I still haven't finished it yet. Almost done though.

I'm getting the Fable 2 LE day 1 and I'll be getting fallout 3 on PC, not day 1 though.

I'm getting Castle Crashers immediately.

Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, and Gears 2 are the cornerstones to my end of year gaming.

Resistance 2 might be in there too if it's better than the first one.

Oh yeah and I'll play Burnout Paradise anytime with GGT! But only if sl444444in is playing! ;)

We also need to play some Team Fortress 2!

whoo!! look what I got!!

jsc31i.jpg

should I play games tonite or go out and buy sum snacks???

I really want sum ice cream...

[quote name='JEKKI']whoo!! look what I got!!

jsc31i.jpg
should I play games tonite or go out and buy sum snacks???

I really want sum ice cream...[/quote]

Boobs.

Gears 2 is going to be ace. I can't wait to get screamed at by 11 years for cheating because they don't realize that they're not going to take me out with a shottie when I can pick them off with my pistol like a god damn pro.

I have a pretty simple must buy on day one or very close to release list...

9/9- NHL 09
10/14- FIFA 09, SOCOM
10/21- LittleBigPlanet
11/4- Resistance 2

Pending: Motorstorm Pacific Rift (if load times aren't absurd like 1), Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 (I would get it day one but I will be juggling Madden, NHL, FIFA, Socom, and LBP), Quantum of Solace, Mirror's Edge, Shaun White Snowboarding, Prince of Persia.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I have a pretty simple must buy list...

9/9- NHL 09
10/14- FIFA 09, SOCOM
10/21- LittleBigPlanet
11/4- Resistance 2

Pending: Motorstorm Pacific Rift (if load times aren't absurd like 1), Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Quantum of Solace, Mirror's Edge, Shaun White Snowboarding, Prince of Persia.[/quote]

POP is out this year?! Oh god yes, does it have a date?

[quote name='DarthPuma']POP is out this year?! Oh god yes, does it have a date?[/quote]
Late November is the best guess at this point. Gameplay videos look good.

no Castle Crashers for me...

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Bioshock was straight "meh".

/different opinion[/QUOTE]

THANKYOU!!!!! im with this guy

also, jekki...wanna sell that izuna 2 poster? :p

Bears. Beets. Battlstar Galactica.
is on TBS right now.

"IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE, JIM! THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES SUFFER EVERY YEAR!"

[quote name='nyprimus4']Late November is the best guess at this point. Gameplay videos look good.[/quote]

That is very exciting. Reminds me I never finished TSOT. Gonna have to get that again.

Hey dist, cml. You have an ungodly amount of games I want on your list.

Tomorrow I'm going to put a ton of shit on ebay (x360 bundle, n64 bundle, etc. etc.). Two sessions of soccer in the morning (7-9 & 10-12) and I'll be home by 12:30. Going to ship out Bioshock, with me getting Resistance in return. And hopefully I can swing by Gamestop and see if I can pick up Heavenly Sword, Orange Box, and Skate for $14 a pop.

Going to be keeping my eye on those Amazon PS3 deals too, I need two DualShock 3's badly.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I think I'm going to skip both fallout and fable on release. I will be picking up LBP and Far Cry that day. Far Cry is seriously looking amazing.

Is the entire GGT getting castle crashers?

So all I would need for the whole DVR thing is a TV tuner?[/QUOTE]

I never really thought Castle Crashers looked especially good, so I'm waiting for the reviews on it. I hope it turns out, but I dunno.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Tomorrow I'm going to put a ton of shit on ebay (x360 bundle, n64 bundle, etc. etc.). Two sessions of soccer in the morning (7-9 & 10-12) and I'll be home by 12:30. Going to ship out Bioshock, with me getting Resistance in return. And hopefully I can swing by Gamestop and see if I can pick up Heavenly Sword, Orange Box, and Skate for $14 a pop.

Going to be keeping my eye on those Amazon PS3 deals too, I need two DualShock 3's badly.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm hoping they have some good stuff tomorrow.

Gotta figure out how to get amazon to send me a text everytime the lightning deal comes up since I'll be at school and my cell phone is all I'll have to buy with.

This is OT but how big is everyone's music collection? I broke the 3k songs today. I wanna get to 5k but I'm running out of stuff to download at the zune store lol.

Bioshock was awesome.

And to clear it up: Scrubs is funny to people who aren't funny. There's no other demographic that can find the comedic delivery in that show to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back