Which movie are you eagerly waiting to see in 2007?

Spiderman 3
Fantastic Four 2
Grindhouse
Sin City 2
Saw 4
Hostel 2

I'm sure theres other stuff, but this is all I can think of now.

Spider-Man 3
Sin City 2
Maybe Transformers depending on how it turns out.

I was excited for Die Hard and then I saw the very unexciting trailer for it. Pass

EDIT: Almost forgot Ninja Turtles

The only movies I will probably see in theaters are Grindhouse and Spiderman 3. I'm also really looking forward to 300, but odds are I won't see it in theaters. Harry Potter will be butchered, just like number 4 was.

Is the second Sin City even coming for sure this year? If it was, I think some rumblings and probably a teaser would have been out by now. Last I heard about the future of Sin City came the summer after the first movie's release, saying which books he wanted to cover next and that a second and third film would be shot in close proximity.

For me its quite lengthy (once I remember them all):

Spiderman 3
Fantastic Four 2
Simpsons
Transformers
Harry Potter
Sin City 2
...more to come

Sin City 2
The 3:10 to Yuma (I'm a sucker for good westerns and this could be one)
Balls of Fury (Chris Walken puts it on my gotta see list)
Fracture
Smokin' Aces (only because Jeremy Piven is my fave guy on TV right now)
28 Weeks Later...
Stardust
The Last Legion (Had to look up the name for this one, couldn't even remember that but ti still sounds good)
Room 1408

Then there's the obvious ones that I feel almost obliged to see after putting in many a prior veiwings to their prequels: Spiderman 3, Die Hard 3, Pirates 3, Bourne Ultimatium, etc.

Oddly enough I was totally pumped for 300 before I saw the trailers, now I'm not so sure though. Grindhouse seemed interesting too but I think Tarantino's way overrated and the plots sounded uninteresting and rehashed to me.

So far Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the next Harry Potter for me. I'll have to wait and see on the rest of the year tho and see what grabs my attention.

[quote name='Demolition Man']So far Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the next Harry Potter for me. I'll have to wait and see on the rest of the year tho and see what grabs my attention.[/QUOTE]

believe it or not i dont think ive ever "eagerly waited" for any movie :whistle2:/ some look like they will be cool, but im not going to freeze my self waiting for them..

Spiderman 2 for the fact it seems to have a really great cast of villains. plus Sam Raimi is a truly great director. I still enjoy watching his earlier projects

Sin City 2 because I love frank miller's comics.

we complain about video games being all sequels and no original ideas......check out the movies. all i see are xyz 2, abc 3, etc.

Thr3e
Alpha Dog
Smokin' Aces
Hannibal Rising
Ren 911 Movie
The Number 23
Zodiac
Fracture
28 Weeks Later
Pirates of the Caribbean: At the End of the World
Ocean's Thirteen
Bruce Almighty 2
The Bourne Ultimatum
Rush Hour 3
WTF there's a Revenge of the Nerds remake? I'm there.
Michael Clayton
Mr. Bean's Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw IV!!!!!!!!
I Am Legend
National Treasure 2!!!!!
Spidey 3
Sin City 2
Untraceable (Jan '08)

So much good shit coming out. This is gonna be a helluva movie year.

GrindHouse, Sin City 2, 1408, POTC 3, Halloween, Bourne Ultimatum, The Hills Have Eyes II, TMNT, Saw IV, Harry Potter 5, and 300 are all must-sees for me.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']GrindHouse, Sin City 2, 1408, POTC 3, Halloween, Bourne Ultimatum, The Hills Have Eyes II, TMNT, Saw IV, Harry Potter 5, and 300 are all must-sees for me.[/QUOTE]
"With guest appearances by..."

[quote name='dude2003']we complain about video games being all sequels and no original ideas......check out the movies. all i see are xyz 2, abc 3, etc.[/QUOTE]

Like I wrote tho I'm waiting to see more on what else is coming in 2007. I normally watch "In Theaters" on INHD to see what is coming out. Great way to see movies that are about to be released in theaters - including some lesser known ones. Especially "The Fountain" and "Children Of Men." Both of which I highly recommend.

[quote name='Eviltude']"With guest appearances by..."[/QUOTE]

Hey, just like the guy that posted twice as many above me said, 2007's gonna be a hell of a good time to go to the theater.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'd prefer to see Brokebackette Mountain myself.[/QUOTE]

brokeback mountain but with girls...starring Rosie o'Donnell and Ellen Degenerous, and hot sex action scene....

[quote name='shadylane']brokeback mountain but with girls...starring Anne Hathaway and Gail Kim, and hot sex action scene....[/QUOTE]

Hey let's at least have some hawt women in the roles.

fuck...

Speaking of Gail Kim...

I will be going to see "Royal Kill." It looks great from the preview TNA had on the "Knockouts" DVD. And its also Mr. Miyagi's last movie too.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Hey let's at least have some hawt women in the roles.

fuck...

Speaking of Gail Kim...

I will be going to see "Royal Kill." It looks great from the preview TNA had on the "Knockouts" DVD. And its also Mr. Miyagi's last movie too.[/QUOTE]

haha how about jessica alba and kiera knightly...man that will make me recreate the whole peewee hermen scene in the theaters

[quote name='shadylane']brokeback mountain but with girls...starring Rosie o'Donnell and Ellen Degenerous, and hot sex action scene....[/quote]
:puke:

[quote name='shadylane']brokeback mountain but with girls...starring Rosie o'Donnell and Ellen Degenerous, and hot sex action scene....[/QUOTE]

hump.gif

bread's done
Back