White DS3 US 2/19/2010

It's already available in Walmarts all across the country, but this is the first time I've seen it online outside of play-asia. (So, I guess in a week or two they'll be $42-45 on Amazon)

Personally, I already imported the ceramic white controller when the DS3 was launched in Japan. I've had my eye on a pretty blue one though.

Don't like the color but hopefully this will push the standard colors down to a fair price. I'd like a spare DS3 but I'm not paying more than $35. They shouldn't cost as much as a game.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']White seems kinda bland, especially if you have a black PS3. Show me a white PS3 though, and I may cry.[/QUOTE]

1222057_091130120228_1.jpg

Send pics please.

I would agree, I too don't care for the white DualShocks. If there were frickin' Red DualShocks anywhere by me I would be getting that. Also OP might want to change title to 'DualShock 3' for people that are unaware.

A white PS3 would be superb, especially considering that I'm in the market for a PS3 anyway. Whenever I get a PS3 and need an extra Dualshock, I'll probably grab a white one. I already have different colored 360 controllers for each player so I'll probably keep that theme going on all my consoles. (More Wiimote colors plz)

[quote name='bvharris']
1222057_091130120228_1.jpg

Send pics please.[/QUOTE]

103a4qh.jpg

[quote name='prateeko']I saw this at Wal-Mart a few days ago[/QUOTE]
Yep.
[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']
yakuza-white-ps3.jpg

The Japan Yakuza 3 bundled PS3[/QUOTE]
WANTS . . .SO . . . MUCH . . .

[quote name='fwbweux']A white PS3 would be superb, especially considering that I'm in the market for a PS3 anyway. Whenever I get a PS3 and need an extra Dualshock, I'll probably grab a white one. I already have different colored 360 controllers for each player so I'll probably keep that theme going on all my consoles. (More Wiimote colors plz)

103a4qh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha...

And btw, all of those White PS3s designs are works of art... Such sleek technology casings.

I've had one of these for almost 2 years. I bought it before the black DS3 were even out in the US. I can't believe it's taken so long for it to get here. As far as I can remember, I didn't pay any more than $55 shipped, counting shipping. I think I may have bought it through play-asia.

[quote name='greggysasaki']Those white ones will surely get dirty and nasty-looking after a while. I would rather get a gunmetal one.[/QUOTE]
Nah, I've had mine for almost 2 years and it's perfect white still. And believe me, I use it a lot.
My Wiimotes don't look new though and I hardly use them!

Mine also are nice and white still, even after my kids using them all the time. They are so slick looking.

[quote name='adamical']Sexy.

How many DS3 colors are there now?[/QUOTE]I have seen black, silver, blue, red, white, and gunmetal. imo gunmetal looks the best; I regret selling it. :cry:

[quote name='greggysasaki']Those white ones will surely get dirty and nasty-looking after a while. I would rather get a gunmetal one.[/QUOTE]

You would think that, but I've had mine since 2007 and it still looks clean.

[quote name='driftmr2']How much are they at Walmart? Thinking about buying one online and swapping for a white version.[/QUOTE]

Each color has a different UPC Number.

[quote name='driftmr2']How much are they at Walmart? Thinking about buying one online and swapping for a white version.[/QUOTE]

I've only seen them at MSRP [$54.99]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']And again. So you need to post 2 pics:

Final-Fantasy-XIII-Pink-PS3-685x307.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dang it? That is awesome! Why the hey didn't we get that here, and why isn't there a Mass Effect system too?

The only good thing about not getting those is then I don't have to pointless sell and rebuy consoles I already own :whistle2:D But darn it, I...probably would :bomb:

^ America never gets good stuff. Hence, why I imported it. Now I just need a white DS3 bundle like they did with Uncharted last year...though I'll have to wait until Black Friday. :cry:

The Wals near me have every color but white (red, blue, silver, black). I really hope this is a country-wide release and not just at GS.

[quote name='fwbweux']A white PS3 would be superb, especially considering that I'm in the market for a PS3 anyway. Whenever I get a PS3 and need an extra Dualshock, I'll probably grab a white one. I already have different colored 360 controllers for each player so I'll probably keep that theme going on all my consoles. (More Wiimote colors plz)

103a4qh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Remember when Nando was on roids..

Fernando-Vargas-cachas.jpg

[quote name='Wolfpup']Dang it? That is awesome! Why the hey didn't we get that here, and why isn't there a Mass Effect system too?
[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect(or its sequel) is not a PS3 game.

Originally Posted by Wolfpup
Dang it? That is awesome! Why the hey didn't we get that here, and why isn't there a Mass Effect system too?
Mass Effect(or its sequel) is not a PS3 game.

I'm sure they were referring to the likes of RE5/MW2/Halo3 examples. I doubt any cag member would be implying a ME2 PS3 system.

Yeah, wouldn't that be awesome? I can see something in kind of a blue/grey theme, with N7 on it. Honestly I was really surprised they didn't do that.

bread's done
Back