Who's gOTT the new OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']I can't wait for tomorrow. You Don't Mess With the Zohan on Blu-Ray :bouncy:[/quote]

So it was a good movie then? I never seen it...wanted to but never got around to it.

[quote name='Brak']Do you know if munch sorted out his problems, hot budge sundae?[/quote]

Yeah, I am pretty sure he did, however he doesn't have anything to test, so there is no real way of knowing for sure.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I am pretty sure he did, however he doesn't have anything to test, so there is no real way of knowing for sure.[/QUOTE]
*rubs hands together* :cool:

[quote name='Soodmeg']So it was a good movie then? I never seen it...wanted to but never got around to it.[/quote]
Funniest movie I've seen this year.

Stop with the spoilers. That shit is fucking wack and you know it. If you like a show, why would you go out of your way to ruin it for others? That is unfair and a real dick move.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Stop with the spoilers. That shit is fucking wack and you know it. If you like a show, why would you go out of your way to ruin it for others? That is unfair and a real dick move.[/quote]
Infract them Casey. And while you're at it, infract Jimbo to.

Which part did you find funniest, dcfox? All the disgusting, corny-as-fuck hummus jokes? The "I appear to have a large bulge in my pants but it turns out it's not actually my penis but instead a large bush of pubic hair" gag? Or when he sexually assaults all those old ladies simultaneously as he's washing their hair? Or was it the side-splitting "I act like a flaming homosexual even though I'm technically not" routine?

You fucking stink.

:grouphug:

Oh please, how is me saying sylar is pissed a spoiler? He's always pissed about something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JolietJake']
Oh please, how is me saying sylar is pissed a spoiler? He's always pissed about something.
[/quote]

You do this week in and week out though. This isn't a new thing.

[quote name='dcfox']Funniest movie I've seen this year.[/quote]Did you see Tropic Thunder? I think that is the funniest I've seen so far.

[quote name='dcfox']I thought you were going to go with the Wubb joke with no33[/QUOTE]
That penguin is on his feet.

[quote name='DT778']Did you see Tropic Thunder? I think that is the funniest I've seen so far.[/quote]
I liked Tropic Thunder. But I thought it had a lot more down parts than Zohan.

Nathan and Linderman are somehow sharing a body, that's why Nathan was able to heal after being shot.

'Cause some people can't do spoilers without help.

[quote name='zewone']why hasn't my infraction been reversed yet?[/QUOTE]
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back