Who's gOTT the new OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, off to have all-you-can-eat wings for $10 at Wild Wings. Some folks are getting together for Monday Night Football. That's why I'm going. Not for the wings. Noooo.

ctf_2fort0004.png

D-D-D-D-DOMINATION.

[quote name='dcfox']Finishing off the last of my dominos sandwich. Dipping it in the sauce they give you makes it 10x better.[/quote]

Wait, they gave you sauce? I didn't get any sauce!

[quote name='darthbudge']Wait, they gave you sauce? I didn't get any sauce![/quote]
What sandwich did you order? I got some parmesan peppercorn sauce with my cheesesteak :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']What sandwich did you order? I got some parmesan peppercorn sauce with my cheesesteak :drool:[/quote]

I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak and Chicken Bacon Ranch.

[quote name='darthbudge']I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak and Chicken Bacon Ranch.[/quote]
You got ripped off. Not only did you not get a free sandwich, you didn't get any sauce.

[quote name='dcfox']Finishing off the last of my dominos sandwich. Dipping it in the sauce they give you makes it 10x better.[/quote]

What kind of sauce?

[quote name='Maklershed']I hate playing teams in CoD that do nothing but hide and camp. Makes it tougher for me to absolutely demolish them.[/QUOTE]

They probably lay prone, too.

[quote name='Brak']I watched my Blockbuster copy of Hoop Dreams, the other night, munch... VERY well done documentary.

I gotta get the disc cleaned, though. I can't make it past the halfway mark without the disc freezing. :bomb:[/quote]

I've been wanting to see that.

Speaking of inspirational sports documentaries, have you seen Murderball? Great film.

[quote name='prmononoke']I've been wanting to see that.

Speaking of inspirational sports documentaries, have you seen Murderball? Great film.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That's another good documentary.

"i should get paid for the wity humor I provide up ins." - tclark

Jesus christ can the single player for UT3 be any longer. I love the doing the same 4 things over and over for 10 hours straight.....glad your teams AI makes it that much easier.:roll:

:[

My chiropractor said imthisclose to needing a second surgery.

[quote name='Brak']:[

My chiropractor said imthisclose to needing a second surgery.[/quote]
Just get a back transplant already.

I wish Imogen Heap and Guy Sigsworth would make another Frou Frou record. :'[

[quote name='dcfox']Just get a back transplant already.[/QUOTE]
Adamantium skeleton. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Manual vaginal penetration stick?:lol:

And does the second to last one say meth? Wow should be grateful.[/quote]
I think it's supposed to be Math.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Jesus christ can the single player for UT3 be any longer. I love the doing the same 4 things over and over for 10 hours straight.....glad your teams AI makes it that much easier.:roll:[/QUOTE]Blame seanr1221.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back