Whos the better CagCast host Wombat or CheapyD ? (thats right i went there)

[quote name='Wombat5277']well we are recording cagcast 4 tonight, if we hit 100 votes maybe this will be a topic on the show, I would like to quote the best responses as well, so lets get those votes in.[/QUOTE]

Well, if anything, it should provide fodder for some fun banter.

i voted for cheapy because i've seen his nipples

attachment.php

[quote name='Wombat5277']wombat5277, 5/2/77, get it?

Also to address the not sounding polished, I also run the mixing and editing equipment while we record, multitasking is hard Derwood :)[/QUOTE]
No way you're that old.... It can't be... I thought you were like 17 or 18 haha... :roll:

I voted for cheapy because [no offense] Wombat's voice is a little irritating. Besides, without cheapy, there would be no CAGcast. Its kinda mandatory to vote for him!

Not really, but seriously, we wouldn't be posting here or listening to the latest CAGcast if it weren't for him.

Jimmie Mac got on there and they all got gansta in the last episode. I kept waiting for Cheapy to start slappin hoes and shit.....

I voted for Wombat because he has low self esteem and i'm trying to make him feel better....;)

[quote name='$hady']Jimmie Mac got on there and they all got gansta in the last episode. I kept waiting for Cheapy to start slappin hoes and shit.....

I voted for Wombat because he has low self esteem and i'm trying to make him feel better....;)[/QUOTE]

I need more boosting so..................BUMP

[quote name='JimmieMac']You aint gonna believe this......[/QUOTE]

I'm still not listening to it.

The day I listen to a gaming radio show online, is the day I finally off myself.

[quote name='kittie']I'm still not listening to it.

The day I listen to a gaming radio show online, is the day I finally off myself.[/QUOTE]

The day you admit to being someone you're not is the day you get pushed aside to make way for the new talent.........

Guess what today is.

Wombat sounds like a more delicate, higher-pitched Woody Allen...

Cheapy sounds like a gentler Vin Diesel...

... I'm torn.

[quote name='Wombat5277']Hey kids stop fighting, this thread is about me remember. ;) oh and Cheapy, its about him too[/QUOTE]

i mentioned this in the main thread about the CagCasts, but it may have been over-looked by you and Cheapy...you guys should include a "coming out this week" segment on your CagCasts where you discuss whats coming out that week or the following week...you could even talk about which games you think will sell well and which will drop (in price) fast, etc

just a suggestion :D

[quote name='Mike23']I already voted for you. Whaddya want, my left nut?[/QUOTE]

Im a Wombat not a squirrel, so I want the right one, duh

[quote name='guardian_owl']Voted for Wombat because no one ever appreciates the plucky sidekick :D[/QUOTE]
Wow, Cheapy gave you his games and you stabbed him in the back, how cruel!
:lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Wow, Cheapy gave you his games and you stabbed him in the back, how cruel!
:lol:[/QUOTE]
:rofl: guess I'll be joining Brutus and Judas in Lucifer's mouth in the frozen depths of Hell.

[quote name='guardian_owl']:rofl: guess I'll be joining Brutus and Judas in Lucifer's mouth in the frozen depths of Hell.[/QUOTE]

Dante is teh suck. You owe me a game!

[quote name='Wombat']rise from your grave......[/QUOTE]
WISE FWUM YO GWAVE*

I cast my vote for Wombat. I dig Cheapy's voice and really think that he's the glue that keeps the show together, but I love the fact that Wombat comes off as a kind of goofy guy, but every once in a while screws up and demonstrates that he's really wicked smart.

originally, i voted cheapy, but i gotta change to wombat for being sarcastic, underappreciated, and less likely to burp during the recording

bread's done
Back