Whos the better CagCast host Wombat or CheapyD ? (thats right i went there)

to be fair, Cheapy in the technical sense is a better host because he does all the stuff a usual host would do.. which is important if not the podcast would just fall apart..

then again without Wombat, Cheapy is just a fuk tard sounding terribly diplomatic and borring..

Damn.. should have voted for Wombat /
[i js realised this thread is like 100000 years old]

I voted for Cheapy, I like them both pretty even, so I used who has the cuter kid as the tie breaker. Tai wins hands down since Wombats kid looks like a sea monkey right now.

CheapyD's taste in games leans towards things that don't make him think very hard, and things that don't require much skill.

I voted Wombat.

Sorry Wombat it was very close but I get more laughs from Cheapy plus he sounds like Howard.

BTW guys, been listening to you via Itunes and my iPod for nearly 6 months. Took me a while to get over here to the forums.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']CheapyD's velvety voice (that highly resembles vince vaughn)[/quote]

If by Vince Vaughn you mean Woody Allen then OK.

As much as I like Cheapy and his stories, I've got to give it to Wombat. Wombat's more easy to relate to.

I never saw this topic until today; I promptly voted for Wombat because he's great to pick on in various games on Xbox Live. :)

Both are great, but I give the edge to CheapyD for hosting ability. Wombat is a great sidekick, but CheapyD keeps the show moving.

I'm going to have to go with Wombat. Not only is he well informed for the time that he can put into the website and his blog, but provides some insight that may not have been touched if he were not involved in the industry.

C'mon guys, Cheapy is the obvious choice. He puts the hours into creating the outline and editing the show to sound the way it does. Now I am also a Wombat fan but he fits perfectly in the role he has now. Cheapy D brings up the topics and provides the content and Wombat chimes in and verbally jabs every once in a while. Cheapy has the perfect voice to lead the show and is easy to listen to, could you imagine an hour and 20 minutes of Wombat constantly talking? that would get really annoying, also without Cheapy to keep the show moving imagine the off topic rants wombat would take us on. I think Wombats great but he has a role to play and we all love him in it, but he would be a fish out of water if it were flipped.

[quote name='Wombat']I just showed this thread to my wife.... and she voted for cheapy :(

and a free huzzah for all those who voted for me[/quote]
My god your own wife voted for cheapy? Wow I'm hoping he didn't go to your house during his return to america and if he did I sure as hell hope you didn't have to take a dump.

I voted for cheapy since I liked him and didn't know who this "Wombat" guy was while I had previously enjoyed Cheapy's videos. Thats when I first started listening the first two or three shows, and I would have voted for Wombat if I had waited a few weeks to make a better decision. So yeah there should be one more vote for cheapy and one less for wombat.

I'm glad the poll is pretty much even though, as its both of them who make the Cagcast, if you replaced either the show would not be the same at all and would probably lose interest.

I believe that Cheapy and Wombat both have their awesomeness. They're both awesome and compliment each other perfectly. But if I had to pick, it'd be Cheapy. But by division of awesomeness, it's 50.5% Cheapy, 49.5% Wombat.

bread's done
Back