WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm probably worried over nothing...its just that I never took classes or anything on doing taxes, I always used Turbo Tax or did them online, and I'm always worried I keyed something in wrong.[/QUOTE]
They won't come and haul you away because you accidentally added an extra 0 or something man. You'djust have to correct some thing.

Don't listen to jake LP, he doesn't even know what a refundable tax credit is. They are going to take you to a federal pound you in the ass prison. Take JJSP's advice. Pack up your toys and run.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm not worried about being hauled away, I'm worried about owing and loosing out on my refund.[/QUOTE]
For posterity.

I'm telling you, LP. You're going to "federal pound me in the ass" prison.

[quote name='DT778']Don't listen to jake LP, he doesn't even know what a refundable tax credit is. They are going to take you to a federal pound you in the ass prison. Take JJSP's advice. Pack up your toys and run.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm not worried about being hauled away, I'm worried about owing and loosing out on my refund.[/QUOTE]Your refund isn't going to be the only thing that will be loose as a result of this. :booty:

[quote name='munch']When you pack up your toys and run, don't forget to take Jake with you.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='DT778']Your refund isn't going to be the only thing that will be loose as a result of this. :booty:[/QUOTE]

He was fast and loose with his numbers... now he's fast and loose in prison.

[quote name='rabbitt']I'm turning 21 this weekend. You guys are invited to my party.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Now prepare for the inevitable "Hey...uh...you think you could buy me some beer?"

The girls at my lab bench yesterday were talking about how one of their older friends just turned 21. Naturally they started saying when they turn 21. "I've got nearly 2 years left!" "Only another 13 months for me!" I just kept my mouth shut.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']when i was a kid i was always worried of losing my beast wars transformers in the event of an apocalypse.[/QUOTE]

Thats why my Star Wars investments are in a panic room. Wombat Free Spoiler...
They really arent, they're in my basement.

[quote name='munch']When you pack up your toys and run, don't forget to take Jake with you.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Eviltude']Nice. Now prepare for the inevitable "Hey...uh...you think you could buy me some beer?"

The girls at my lab bench yesterday were talking about how one of their older friends just turned 21. Naturally they started saying when they turn 21. "I've got nearly 2 years left!" "Only another 13 months for me!" I just kept my mouth shut.[/QUOTE]

:oldman:

[quote name='DT778']Don't listen to jake LP, he doesn't even know what a refundable tax credit is. They are going to take you to a federal pound you in the ass prison. Take JJSP's advice. Pack up your toys and run.[/QUOTE]
He's right LP. take the money toys and run.

edit- I'm not going to prison with LP, fuck that.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Didn't realize the OTT had a wide age range. I'm starting to get that "I'm getting old" vibe even though I shouldn't.[/QUOTE]
I got that feeling yesterday when a local classic rock station started playing They Might be Giants.:whistle2:s

Oooo The menu on Mad Men Season 2 Disc 3 on Blu-Ray is killer. There are 3 sugar cubes in a glass and they just pour whiskey over it and you get to watch the sugar dissolve for a bit. Pretty.

If I had a gun, I would go outside and shoot this dumbass that has been revving his bike engine for 30-40 minutes now in the head. [quote name='JolietJake']

edit- I'm not going to prison with LP, fuck that.[/QUOTE]I'd rather go to prison than get hit by flowery's El Camino and die. Your choice, mannnnn.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd rather go to prison than get hit by flowery's El Camino and die. Your choice, mannnnn.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Iron Man 2 trailer was interesting.

Hmm....listen to LP talk about transformers and Linkin Park for who knows how many years....or i can die relatively quickly.

One vehicular manslaughter please.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Gingers are easy targets in prison.[/QUOTE]

Gingers don't have souls. That means I can shank as many motherfuckers as I want, right?

Cool. Then keep spreading that rumor. :)

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']:83:

All these unintentional incorrect spellings are legit hurting my brain. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Fixed...Sorry about that. :beer:

google.gif

[quote name='manthing']It would be nice if Hollywood Video would stop refreshing their used :br: selections every day or so.

$6 :br:s are hard to resist.[/QUOTE]
They are no where near the quality of the goHasting's ones though. They also drag ass responding to purchases/sending confirmations (it's been days and I haven't heard shit from them).

[quote name='h3llbring3r']They are no where near the quality of the goHasting's ones though. They also drag ass responding to purchases/sending confirmations (it's been days and I haven't heard shit from them).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've read about the varying quality of the discs. But for $5.75, it's worth the gamble.

I've made 2 orders in the past 3 days and got confirmations within 10 minutes of both my orders, and my first order has already shipped

[quote name='tiredfornow'] I'd rather go to prison than get hit by flowery's El Camino and die. Your choice, mannnnn.[/QUOTE]

He has a Monte Carlo.

[quote name='Rocko']What are the odds of Hollywood Video B&M having anything good left at this point (the ones that are closing)?[/QUOTE]

If your locations are like the one I went to the other day, not high

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back