WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who she is, but I still haven't heard the song she's famous for. Guess I should Youtube it while I'm stoned off of my marijuana water pipe bong drugs pot.

I think the network adapter on my X360 has crapped out. I'm going to have to test my sister's X360 on my connection and see if that one connects.

[quote name='JJSP']Please tell me there are recorded instances of PumaMosh.[/QUOTE]

If this whole skramz thing plays out like my friends and I want it to, you'll be the first (and only) to get a myspace link. I'm really not a bad vocalist. Diction and phrasing needs some work, but nothing terrible.

[quote name='Chika']10" of snow so far. I don't think I need to worry about setting my alarm.[/QUOTE]

Raining up here, no snow whatsoever.
The breezeway floor has a wet spot though.
fuckin' roof. :bomb:

--

BSB Bioshock 2 installs fine as far as I've experienced... you're the only one complaining boss. :(

[quote name='Chika']hi OTT[/QUOTE]

Why would you wake up before noon if you didn't have to get up? You ruined all the fun of sleeping in.

[quote name='Maklershed']Snow day for me :whee:

[/QUOTE]

But, how?!?!? :bomb:

I made it in to work and I hate driving in this! Also helps that the kids were home again, and that was motivation enough for me to chance it. Plus, Mrs. Number83's Aunt Flo decided to stop over for a visit...It's the perfect recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back