WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']do people actually look at tags? who the fuck still has tagging abilities aside from me and Lulu?[/QUOTE]

I still have my tagging abilities.

2hf18j6.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki'][/QUOTE]I would have sex with her.

[quote name='manthing']No, because I love the bottle more than I love almost anyone else*

I decided I can't change what I am...a degenerate alcoholic.

*[SPOILER]my niece being one of the exceptions[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]:lol: Awwwwww.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Holy shit, I feel like celebrating because I didn't click on the video in Mak's thread.
[/QUOTE]Beer.

Morning, OTT. Here comes the snow! :whee:

My Plan:

1) Get into work (Check)
2) Mrs. Number 83 calls me at 9:30-ish, and tells me "the roads are starting to get bad".
3) Tell my boss that Mrs. Number83 called and the roads are starting to get bad, so I'm taking my laptop and going home.
4) ??????
5) Profit

Morning all. Snowing like crazy up home but its fine here in Harrisburg. Hope the bad stuff holds off until 5pm tonight.

[quote name='Maklershed']Current views = 15,050

I'm hoping it hits 15,100 before midnight[/QUOTE]

It's up to 15,333 now :)

Awesome, more snow. I'm sure I'll still have my 1:30-4:30 class.

---

Rock/Jimbo, Final Fantasy I/II apps are out for 8.99.

Also, all the other square games are on sale. Nothing major though.

I really hate the name "Beatrice" and feel sorry for anybody with that name.[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT. Here comes the snow! :whee:

My Plan:

1) Get into work (Check)
2) Mrs. Number 83 calls me at 9:30-ish, and tells me "the roads are starting to get bad".
3) Tell my boss that Mrs. Number83 called and the roads are starting to get bad, so I'm taking my laptop and going home.
4) ??????
5) Profit[/QUOTE]I would masturbate while working at home.

EDIT: Anybody know where I can upload a 3.5-4gb file for someone else to download?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would masturbate while working at home.[/QUOTE]

I don't have to do that with Mrs. Number83 there. The trick is doing it when the kids aren't around.

[quote name='tiredfornow']EDIT: Anybody know where I can upload a 3.5-4gb file for someone else to download?[/QUOTE]

CrystalKlear64 posted an awesome one way back -- I'd bookmarked it, but am having trouble finding it -- if you haven't found anything by the time I'm in the office, I'll take another look through my bookmarks.

Alright it decided to dump some snow on my route to Chicago but it looks like everything should be cleared out. I hope I can appease the road gods and not have any mishaps like last time.

Goodbye.

[quote name='flowery']Alright it decided to dump some snow on my route to Chicago but it looks like everything should be cleared out. I hope I can appease the road gods and not have any mishaps like last time.

Goodbye.[/QUOTE]

Good luck

[quote name='flowery']Hey what does Indiana look like? Is the main roads clear?[/QUOTE]

Where I'm at, north central, looks clear. Watching the PBS from Bloomington is showing school delays, so they may have gotten a good bit of snow.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've seen that dude's page so many goddamn times. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']Way to kill the Wombutt JolietJERK![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Those two new trailers (the Avril Lavigne music video one and the other one with the announcer's voice over) for Disney presents: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland make it look terrible.

Sleeping in is da best.

Nice. By skipping my first class, I got 3 additional hours of sleep and get to watch an hour and a half of the women's curling semifinals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screening for Catfish was a bust - theatre filled up 'cause they overbooked it and we couldn't get in. On the plus side, we got free tickets to AMC for anything we want to see in the future.

[quote name='JJSP']Screening for Catfish was a bust - theatre filled up 'cause they overbooked it and we couldn't get in. On the plus side, we got free tickets to AMC for anything we want to see in the future.[/QUOTE]

I have tickets to a screening of Hot Tub Time Machine next week, but the overbooking of screenings is making me think of missing it. I don't want to have to stand in line for 2 hours before seating to see it.

[quote name='manthing']I have tickets to a screening of Hot Tub Time Machine next week, but the overbooking of screenings is making me think of missing it. I don't want to have to stand in line for 2 hours before seating to see it.[/QUOTE]
From what we could tell, there's probably a dozen people mailing out screening passes to different groups. I thought we'd be alright based on demographics (one white, one asian), but no luck. Sucked that we didn't find out it was overbooked until we got there, but free tickets made it tolerable. Probably using them for the Alice In Wonderland premiere at Downtown Disney.
--

Any of you UVerse users bundle wireless plans with your UVerse cable plans? We've got the U200 & internet package for $84/mo and a rather expensive cell bill (two iPhones), and it looks like they combine them through UVerse to one bill. Anyone know if they discount anything that way?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']How could you want to miss out on the theatrical tour-de-force that is Hot Tub Time Machine.[/QUOTE]

You're paying money to travel to a Penny Arcade expo.

Shut the fuck up

[quote name='seanr1221']Rock/Jimbo, Final Fantasy I/II apps are out for 8.99.[/QUOTE]

I'll wait for a price drop. Also gotta finish up Plants vs Zombies too. Thanks though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Looks like the ..

With
Out
Make-up
Brings
Awful
Things

thread is now gone. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that. And it completely flew over my head that your thread spelled out Wombat :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Linkin/83:

http://kids.woot.com/

Unrelated: I want coconut soda. Someone please send me some.[/QUOTE]

It was up since yesterday and I forgot to check on it...thanks for the heads up. I wonder how much longer it will be up for.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It was up since yesterday and I forgot to check on it...thanks for the heads up. I wonder how much longer it will be up for.[/QUOTE]

Hurry up and get one for your kid -- it's like $10 bucks. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You find that bookmark, frosty? Every site I've been to so far has some stupid restrictions.[/QUOTE]

Let me check now -- if I have it still, it's up in my delicious... how many GB did you need? I'm sure I can find *something*.

For the life of me, I can't find the link... but looking around I found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Mesh

That says it will host up to a 5gb file. If you can figure out how to "share" the file with your recipient, it might work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrueShare.com

That says it has a 2gb file limit for non paying customers... you should be able to get away with a one and done if you're under 2gb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back