WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']I honestly didn't expect the new Wolf Man movie to play out like Ang Lee's Hulk in Late 19th Century England[/QUOTE]
Ughh, please tell me that's not the case.

Went to a dermatologist at the OU Medical Center today. Apparently my back/chest acne is due to a yeast problem. I guess it's not very common. They put me on a foam and a pill, and apparently it should clear up in no time. I'm so glad that I'll be done with it soon, but I'm really fucking pissed that I've been going to a piece of shit dermatologist for two years who has done nothing but put me on stronger versions of medicines that haven't worked and wasted my time and money.

Mak, I'm begging you to make a thread about that picture/video and have it link to wombat's page. The whining would be amazing to watch.

I just imagine that the best of Wet Blanket Gamer would come out and bitch. Please do it! And call the thread, "What celebrities look like with make up off."

[quote name='manthing']I love being Wombutt'd[/QUOTE]

Me too, especially when it comes out of nowhere like the one Mak just did. Well played.

[quote name='manthing']I love being Wombutt'd[/QUOTE]

I do too. I click every spoiler just to see who is doing it. That shit doesn't work in IE though so I usually am getting away with it. I use Opera on my desktop so I got burned.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You should spam post so that no one spoils it on the first page of responses.[/QUOTE]

Umm, what if a 'CAGer' has 50 or 100 PPP?

For anyone that a) is in to MMA b) hasn't seen it yet and c) has the VS channel .. there's gonna be a replay of a great fight coming up in a few minutes: Manny Gamburyan vs Leonard Garcia.

[quote name='manthing']Umm, what if a 'CAGer' has 50 or 100 PPP?[/QUOTE]
They'd still have to scroll to read them- all the while resisting the embedded easy one-click video temptation.

[quote name='Chika']what's cookin, OTT?[/QUOTE]

Leftover rotisserie chicken cooked in spaghetti sauce and topped with 1/3c. shreded Parmesan.

Plus I quit being sober!

[quote name='manthing']Leftover rotisserie chicken cooked in spaghetti sauce and topped with 1/3c. shreded Parmesan.

Plus I quit being sober![/QUOTE]

why? so the lady can say "i told you so!"?

main2_r2_c1.jpg

No, because I love the bottle more than I love almost anyone else*

I decided I can't change what I am...a degenerate alcoholic.

my niece being one of the exceptions

Holy shit, I feel like celebrating because I didn't click on the video in Mak's thread.

I was soooo close too. I made it to the bottom of the page and was about to scroll back up and click it, when I noticed someone say something about the OTT and it hit me.

[quote name='JolietJake']Don't you guys realize you just encourage him with all the page views.[/QUOTE]

the funny part is that he doesn't realize he's the butt of the joke.

My former friend named his kid Kalel. That's the spelling- "Kalel". I know Nic Cage did it, but fuck. This is a guy who wrestles under the name "Blake Steel", wearing long blue tights with red trunks over them. Jesus Christ.

do people actually look at tags? who the fuck still has tagging abilities aside from me and Lulu?

edit- LOL tags were changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back