WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']:rofl:

I wasn't a fan of waffle fries either, but then I had Chick-Fil-A waffle fries...:drool:[/QUOTE]

See, waffle fries aren't bad, but they're a novelty for me.

I'll be like, "Oooo! Oooo! Waffle fries!" And I think how great they are when I start. but they have poor ketchup control. usually there isn't enough ketchup because it slides through the creases or their is too much because the patty shape whips it up like a spatula.

Then, some of the waffles are so large they don't fit easily in the mouth. Or there's uneven frying. You usually get a jumble of small pieces that are overcooked at the botom of the container.

For me, waffle fries have a place as an occasional change of pace, but they could never be my go to french fry.

Just ordered some shoes from the New Balance store with special instructions to draw a satanic kitty cat on my shoe box. I hope they do it. :)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']See, waffle fries aren't bad, but they're a novelty for me.

I'll be like, "Oooo! Oooo! Waffle fries!" And I think how great they are when I start. but they have poor ketchup control. usually there isn't enough ketchup because it slides through the creases or their is too much because the patty shape whips it up like a spatula.

Then, some of the waffles are so large they don't fit easily in the mouth. Or there's uneven frying. You usually get a jumble of small pieces that are overcooked at the botom of the container.

For me, waffle fries have a place as an occasional change of pace, but they could never be my go to french fry.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's where Chick-Fil-A got it right...they go great with their BBQ sauce or their Ranch...and their sauces come in little dipping packages.

I got sick of doing hw so I decided to play NBA Live and try to get the rookie point record with Stephen Curry. I had 55 at the half and went for 100, ended up with 103. Baller.

I watched half of City of the Living Dead before I went to bed, and it had thee most random fucking scene I have ever seen in a movie.

I wish I could describe it...

I have no fucking clue how to set up my seedbox slice. It'll be nice to have 100 gigs of online backup when I figure it out though.

[quote name='Trakan']Well, Rock's gonna shit his pants. The MLB2K10 demo is up.[/QUOTE]

I woke up at 6 this morning to download it and got to play a little bit. Pretty good but I'm still going with The Show.

I am having one of the greatest drinks I have ever had. It consists of Whiskey, Dr. Pepper, maraschino cherry juice, lemon and honey all mixed up and then heated. It is tasty and feels great on my throat.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']HWV used blu sale has Crit Benjamin Button for $6.99 - 25%[/QUOTE]
They also have the five disc Blade Runner for the same price.

Why am I watching Vanguard about Nicaraguan lobster divers?

That was quick. Paid for the $4.99 Red Faction with a check, too lazy to get new debit card, and it got there today (sent Thursday).

[quote name='manthing']Damn, missed all of the good :br: from the HWV sale.

I don't like 120Hz mode on TVs[/QUOTE]

You should do a side by side with sports and action on the screen.

I just did a focus group and then again tonight a survey; Costco is going to start selling health care insurance and act as a quasi collective/co-op

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You should do a side by side with sports and action on the screen.
[/QUOTE]

Sports would be the only thing I used it for.

I don't like the way movies look on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back